Caliginous (Styles Brothers +...

By ThickThighsJimin

Caliginous was the word to describe the Styles' twins. They were misty and dark just like the words definitio... More

Warnings
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Character ask!
Looking for enteries!

Chapter 5

9.6K 513 184
By ThickThighsJimin

I have a major heads up before you read this chapter! There's sibling incest and major kinky smut so be aware of that! It's my first time writing anything incest-y and THIS kinky so I'm hoping I didn't screw it up too bad! DO NOT REPORT ME BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T READ THE WARNINGS!!!! Anyways, I hope you like this intense chapter and tell me how you liked it! Love,
Lizzy ❤️

Chapter 5

Marcel knew that he was in big trouble with his older brother after he almost told their little Angel about Edward. That's why he wasn't surprised that after Louis escorts the two of them back to their cell, he's being pressed harshly against the brick wall before the cell door is even locked. "Why did you almost tell him about Edward?" Harry asks his younger brother angrily, his face only centimeters from the other brothers. "You know what happened before when they found out about him, they put me on those damn meds that took him away!"

Harry was extremely angry, he never wanted to be put back on those damn pills again and he would do everything in his power to keep himself from them. "Maybe you should be back on them Harry. If Edward were still here he wouldn't be telling you to kill people, they're illusions! That's all!" Marcel was annoyed that his brother couldn't see that their dead brother wasn't some ghost sticking around, that what he was seeing was something completely different entirely.

"It is him!" Harry shouts, slapping his younger brother across the face in his anger. "He's still here! He's not gone!" The older twin was extremely angry that his younger brother was against him with this. He thought Marcel believed him that Edward was still here and telling him what to do. Why was Marcy being mean now and telling him he needed to go back on that horrible medicine to take their older brother away again?

Marcel doesn't even flinch when he feels the burn of his brother's hand against his cheek. He was used to his brother's anger by now that he could see his actions before the other male even does them. "You're schizophrenic, Harry. You need to let him give you those pills and then maybe we could get out of here," Marcel was completely and utterly annoyed that his brother wouldn't do this so that we could get out of this hellhole. He could careless if his brother stopped taking the medicine after they were free, he just needed to get out of this place already.

Harry let's out a large growl and Marcel's eyes widen when his brother goes to through him onto the uncomfortable single bed in the far corner of the room, he hadn't saw that one coming. "Edward says that I need to punish you, little brother," Harry was angry, Marcel knew this and he knew exactly what was coming next, having been through this plenty of times when his brother was mad.

Marcel sighs as he feels the itchy white pants that we were forced to wear at the asylum ripped off his pants, throwing them somewhere on the other side of the room. "Hands and knees, Marcy, or your punishment will be worse," Harry pats his younger brothers thighs trying to get the man into motion.

Marcel does as asked kneeling on the creaking bed, presenting his ass towards his brother, knowing fully well what his older brother was planning. "You're lucky we're still in this hellhole or you'd be getting a belt," Harry says, rubbing one of his large hands over the ass almost identical to his own, not giving his younger brother any warning before he's placing the first hard slap onto his brother's ass.

Harry plants another hard slap to Marcel, "You better start counting, or I'll make them harder," the man growls, landing another quick slap to his brother's slowly reddening rear. "One!" Marcel says to the quick slap, knowing his brother was completely serious.

"You're getting twenty, Marcy," Harry informs his brother, sending another smack to his brother's bum, loving the way the cheeks were starting to blush a beautiful color red back at him. "Two!"

"Three!" Marcel shouts as Harry places a unusually hard slap, letting out a pitiful little whine when he feels his cock start to harden at the rough treatment his brother was giving him.

The next few slaps went by like the last few and Marcel's growing problem was pressing up against the itchy white bedspread. "Ten!" Marcel shouts and Harry smirks at how wrecked his brother's voice already sounded and they weren't even halfway through the smacks yet.

Sending another slap to his brother's glowing red ass he tries to ignore his own growing problem in his uncomfortable white pants. He couldn't wait to get them off and press himself into his little brother's tight hole.

The next couple smacks are made in a rush, Harry trying to get the punishment over as quickly as possible so he can continue on with giving each other pleasure. "Seventeen!" Marcel squeaks out, ready for this punishment to be over so that he can get rid of his painful problem.

Marcel doesn't even feel the last three hits, his bum already numb after all of the other smacks planted on his ass. Harry stares at his brother's glowing bum with a lustful look on his face, he loved seeing his little brother's usual white ass painted a beautiful bright red.

Marcel let's out a whine when he feels his two long fingers prodding at his lips, instantly opening up his mouth to let his brother's fingers into his mouth. "Make 'em nice and wet, brother. That's the only prep you're getting." Harry says, shoving his fingers towards the back of Marcel's mouth, pressing them against the younger man's warm throat.

Marcel makes sure to make his brother's fingers as wet as he could, knowing fully well how serious his brother was about them being his only prep. He was used to it by now that he knew he would have no problem being able to take his brother's big dick with no problems at all.

Harry pulls his fingers from his brother's mouth, moving the wet appendages towards his brother's pink hole, instantly shoving one inside. Marcel let's out a small groan at the uncomfortable feeling but stays quiet, knowing how much his brother hates when he complains.

Harry doesn't bother taking too much time in prepping the younger male, working two more of his fingers inside before pulling them all out completely. He makes quick work of ditching his own pants identical to his brothers, throwing them on the other side of the room with the others. Harry feels a little bad for his brother, deciding that he would give him a little bit more prep.

Harry grabs a fist full of the man's identical curls and turns his brother's body around. "Here, Marcy, suck," he tells him, motioning towards his hard cock, knowing that his brother will know exactly what he wants him to do.

Marcel takes his brother's cock into his mouth like he's done hundreds of times before, making quick work of slicking it up with his own spit, before pulling off and moving back onto the bed making room for his brother to crawl on top with him.

Harry crawls on top of his brother and reaches between their bodies to line himself up with his little brother's prepped entrance and sliding himself inside with only a tiny bit of spit to slick the way, groaning at the familiar feeling of being buried inside his brother's body.

Marcel let's out a large groan, feeling the familiar pain that being stretched without enough prep brings to him. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to sit tomorrow without being reminded of his brother's big dick. Harry doesn't give him any time to adjust before he's plowing into his younger brother, leaning down to suck possessive purple bruises on the man's neck. "I love you so much, Marcy," the man moans against his brother's skin, thrusting into that one spot that he knows drives his little brother crazy.

Marcel let's out a loud moan, loving the feeling that he was getting from his older brother's cock hitting against his prostate on every thrust. "I love you too, big brother," Marcel manages to get out between Harry's hard thrusts, grabbing a fist full of the man's hair and pulling his face towards his own.

Harry moans against his little brother's soft lips, feeling that familiar feeling that means he's about to shoot his load. Harry reaches between their bodies so that he can jerk off his brother's cock, wanting them to come at the same time. After a few more thrusts Harry's bucking up inside his brother's tight ass, shooting his load against the man's prostate. The feeling of his brother cumming deep inside him makes Marcel shoot his own load onto his brother's hand letting out a loud moan of the male's name.

After their incestuous activities the brothers lay down beside each other to catch their breathes before the older male gets up to grab their pants off the floor, slipping his own pair on before handing the others to Marcel to slip on over his naked bottom half. "We need to talk about something else, Harry," Marcel tells his brother, always getting straight to the point with everything.

"I know," Harry sighs as he goes to sit on the edge of the clean bed, Marcel moving to do the same.

"How are we going to make him ours, brother?" Marcel asks, hoping that his brother has some idea to how we were going to win over their gorgeous boy's affections because he really had no ideas of his own.

"We've gotta figure out a way to get out of this hellhole, before we try to do get anywhere with our angel," Harry says, kicking a small pebble on the floor of their cell, wishing that they were already out of this shitty place.

"I told you, Harry. We need to let him diagnose us and put up with those stupid pills just long enough for us to get out of here," Marcel explains to his brother, hoping that he can get through to him with these thoughts. "Than we can forget all about those awful things and take our boy somewhere far away from here."

Harry really liked that plan, but he didn't want to have to start taking those awful pills again that made his older brother stop talking to him. He couldn't handle not having Edward with him again. "Can't we just escape?" Harry asks, trying to plead with his brother, hoping that they could decide some other way out of the asylum.

"I don't know, Harry," Marcel sighs, knowing how hard those pills are for his brother to take, but finding another way out of this place was going to be extremely hard and he wasn't sure if they'd be able to pull it off. "Why don't we at least try the pills first?" Marcel asks, hoping that Harry would at lest try to go along with his plan before they decide to do anything too reckless.

"Alright, I'll at least try," Harry finally says, sighing when he realizes just how hard these next few weeks were going to be for him if they put him back on this damn pills. "But if this doesn't work we're going with my plan."

Marcel smiles brightly at his brother, leaning in to plant a loving kiss onto his brother's lips. "That's all I'm asking for, big brother," he tells him, snuggling his head into his brother's side.

The two would go through with their plan the next day and open up to their angel about what happened in their past. Not because they want to, but because they need to so that they can get out of this damn asylum. Inside this asylum they couldn't have their boy, but out in the world they could take him where ever they'd like and start a beautiful and wonderful life with their angel. If the boy liked it or not, he would be going with them when they leave this awful town.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.6K 2.2K 77
Gwen was trapped working in a restaurant kitchen by day, and made to be another type of "worker" at night, but not by choice. She was adopted from a...
31.7K 650 53
{completed} Harry Styles, the famous singer from One Direction has always known about his past. He knows that he is an orphan who has been living wit...
365 17 3
"You're not all that you show yourself to be, there's alot more of you isn't there? Alot more that is alot more darker than this happy carefree part...
79.4K 1.5K 38
Louis an omega was walking home when a random alpha tried to take advantage of him; luckily Harry, Edward, and Marcel show up to save him. Little did...