(Emison) Teacher's secret

Od emisonforever19

Emily Starts college she has a secret she is intersex . what happens when she develops a crush on her Englis... Viac

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chaper 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
A/N

chapter 3

9.5K 168 67
Od emisonforever19

                  Alison's pov

As I'm looking through dresses with Cece,i find myself getting upset as my intention was to marry Elliot, however that didn't happen. Although it's been a year now since we've broke up it still hurts, I keep thinking of our memories that we shared. As Cece is getting changed ,i go into a changing room and have a cry.  I can't cry in front of anyone, as I put this wall up that I'm tough ,however I'm not at all. I'm actually quite a soft touch ,I have to let that person in ,it takes a while unfortunately .
It's only because I've practically had my heart ripped out.

Cheating is the worst you can do to someone when your in a relationship it totally destroys your self esteem plus any trust you do have with someone. I hear Cece shout my name i wipe my eyes, while coming out of the dressing room .

"Hey Ali what do you think of this white one?"

"Yeah it looks good, however i think I preferred the other white one with the flowers on it I think it shows your figure off better "

"Thanks Ali i think I prefer this one too Do you think the  white heels do you think it goes with the outfit? "

"Yeah I think it goes perfectly Cece are we going to get some food soon?? I'm starving "

"Yes but first of all kook for a dress for you as we are going out Saturday and I'm going to find you a guy "

"Cece stop i don't want a guy not yet anyway I just don't want anyone at the moment but I'll come out with you"

"But Ali his not sitting around giving a dam about you so why should you care so much plus it's been a year now today "

"Yes I know cece but you know what it really hurt. I still wake up in hot sweats having nightmares about it "

"Sorry Ali i don't mean to be like this it's just hard for me seeing you so down all the time and not yourself i just worry about you that's all "

"I know I'll be okay you don't need to worry about me okay what about this pink dress Cece ? "

"Yes get it you will look good come on we best go the store is closing very shortly "

"Why don't you come back to my place Cece I'll cook us both dinner "

"Yeah sure I'll drive to yours see you there "

As I'm driving home in traffic lights, i notice this brunette girl on her bike. I swear I recognise her from somewhere she maybe one of my students i teach at school either way she looks good on that bike. I get home seeing Cece already parked up. We go inside, i start the dinner straight away, while playing music from my iPhone In the background.

Cece is sat down on the sofa while texting some guy ,she's been seeing on and off recently.
As we are sitting down ready to eat dinner i can tell I'm going to ask a load of questions by cece

"So Ali what is your type of guy ? "

"I don't have a type just faithful and loving i go more for the character although I wasn't a good judge of character when it came to Elliott"

"I know well you can't tell if someone will cheat Ali it's just something horrible that happens "

"Cece what's who's that girl Emily you teach is she tall with brunette hair? "

"Yeah she is why Ali do you teach her English ? "

"I do yeah when I was driving home i think i saw her on her bike i defiantly do think it was her "

"Okay so where are you going with this ? Ali i see loads of students outside school "

"No I was just wondering that's all it's  kinda been bugging me since I've come home it's like when you recognise a person but don't know where "

"Yeah I got to admit that sucks want me to help you wash up or anything ?? "
Cece ask me

"No Cece I'm good I'll put it in the dishwasher get Netflix ready "

              Emily's pov

Hanna stayed round mine last night, we wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I turn it off while falling back asleep ,until my phone starts ringing. I look and see the time and it's 9:30 ,which means we are late. Aria is demanding us to get to college. I hang up the phone getting my clothes on looking for my converses. Driving to school as quickly as I can, I bump into Aria on the way to my locker while rushing.

"Emily your both finally here I would hurry up we got History next "

"I know I'll literally be 2 minutes wait for me in class Aria i think Hanan is already there "

As I'm getting my folders out for History, i hear someone walking down the corridor. I look and see it's Miss DiLaurentis I attempt to walk away quickly but get called back .

"Miss Fields good to see you in college nice and early"
Miss DiLaurentis says sarcastically

"Yeah I'm just running late for my History class i best shoot off Miss DiLaurentis "

"Emily just don't be late for my lesson again yesterday wasn't acceptable "

"I know and I won't be i best go now "

I walk away feeling her watching me as i walk away.  I've never met a teacher like her who is so strict when ever she looks at me with her blue eyes i instantly feel butterflies.  I see Aria and Hanna sat together, i sit next to Aria while writting facts down from the teacher.

I know it sounds weird ,but all i can think of is getting to my English class which is my last lesson of the day. If only time would hurry up. As lunch approaches ,I pack up my things going pass my English room to see if I can see Miss DiLaurentis In her class room ,i can't see her In there, so I keep walking to the cafeteria. I see my ex Paige on the same table as Aria Hanan,Spencer. I walk over to them not looking impressed .

"Paige why are you sitting with my friend would you be prepared to move ? "

"No I'm not you can do one Emily  I want to sit here "
Paige says

"Your so irritating Paige and you wonder why I don't you love you anymore "
i say with a tone

"Excuse me say that to my face Emily go on"
Paige  says getting into my face

"Paige calm down your scaring her" Aria says worriedly

"No I want her to say it right up to my face go on Emily "
Paige screaming in my face

"Just leave me alone okay "
i say feeling scared

All of a sudden Paige slaps me hard around the face ,which some of the teachers witness along with the students.  Hanna cuddles me while Spencer and Paige have a fight, which obviously the teachers break up. Miss DiLaurentis comes over to us and deescalates the fight .

"Okay Paige and Spencer  go see Mr Cameron he will take matters into his own hands. Emily and Hanna will you come with me please "

I look at Hanna and whisper
" she isn't going to believe us,she doesn't like me at all we are screwed "

It's okay Emily loads of people saw what happened we got this Em"
Hanna says while cuddling me

"So mind telling me what's gone on why you and Paige fighted ? "

It honestly wasn't Emily all she said was leave her alone"

"I think Emily can speak for herself can't you Emily ? "
Miss DiLaurentis says

"If you don't mind me saying this but I'm too upset to talk right now I'm sorry "

"Okay Hanna well I can hear it from you then "

Well Emily and Paige are Ex gfs and Paige was sitting on our table. Emily came over and said move  then one thing lead to another Paige hit Emily though "

"Oh I see you were her ex gf that's interesting to know and yes some of my colleagues saw what happened anyway "

"Why interesting to know may I ask?"
I ask her with a soft spoken tone

Miss DiLaurentis looks at me to say, why did you ask me that. I smile then look at the floor blushing like mad.

"It's interesting to know so I can keep a eye on things that's all Emily okay your both free to go. Hanna will take her into the medical room she needs to ice on her face "

"Yes sure I will do come on Emily "
Hanna says softly

"Thank you Miss DiLaurentis for hearing us out "
I say while smiling at her

Hanna and I make out way to the medical room. Hanan applies some ice to my face, i still can't believe she believed us which I'm relieved about. Afterwards we head into our English lesson, while sitting down. I look at Miss DiLaurentis she  comes over to my table checking if I'm okay. I just nod  while getting on with my work .

As she's talking about Romeo and Juliet, i can't help but stare at her them blue eyes they are like the ocean, her blonde hair is stunning. I wouldn't of ever thought I  have  a crush on my English teacher.
As lesson ends,I feel disappointed, I collect the books from the table while putting them on her desk. I just smile at her as I'm walking out of the classroom.

Hope You enjoyed this chapter? I loved the feedback, I got from you guys about Emily being intersex which all of you seemed cool with it :) Thank to those voting and commenting, viewing the support you guys give keeps me going:)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

24.1K 497 38
Read and find out Sorry suck at writing
164K 4.3K 36
Emily has always been shy and stayed unnoticed but her 18th birthday passes and out of the blue she is then spotted by the player of the school, Alex...
13.3K 172 18
18 year old Emily and her mom moves to a new city. She has to face new challenges by finding new friends, going to a new school and finding a job. A...
154K 3.9K 17
Emily had to take a year off from school because of her mental health, and now she's 18 and ready to start fresh. She's always been a straight-A stud...