High School Days (Exo + T-ara...

By KpopAznNguyenxD

Jiyeon and IU won the opportunity to go to Shinwa High. This school is well known for being rich, having high... More

High School Days (Exo + T-ara Fanfiction)
Chapter 1 - Miracle
Chapter 3 Haunt House
Chapter 4 ~Practice~
Chapter 5 ~Sick Day~
Chapter 6 ~This Feeling?~
Chapter 7 ~Transfer Student~
Chapter 8 ~Incident remind of her past~
Chapter 9 ~Can't Hide~
Chapter 10~ Me.... Alone
Chapter 11 ~ Duty and extra lessons
Chapter 12 --
Chapter 13 ~ Today
Chapter 14~ First Concert
Chapter 15 ~ The First Date

Chapter 2 - Mean Girl ~

1.3K 32 2
By KpopAznNguyenxD

Jiyeon POV

  Tooot Toooot Toooot , the sound of my alarm went off. I reach my hand to the side of the desk next to my bedroom where the clock is and turn it off. I roll over and over, hugging my pillow and went back to sleep again.

Ring Ring Ring

"Hello?" I received a call from IU
IU "Get ready"
"Can I sleep just one more minute please" I yawn~~~~
IU "U PIGGGGGY WAKKKKE UPPPP" she yelled from the other side.
"PLEASEEEE" I beg, rolling around my bed.
IU "Ya!! Get ready or I'm gonna leave you behind"
"Okay okay fine I'll wake up you don't have to be mean"
IU "You can just walk by yourself to school"
"I said I'll get up, be at my house"
Toot Toot Toot
Aishhh !!! I slam my phone, I sit up in a half sleep and awake face to get ready for school.
IU "Jiyeon I'm here are you ready yet?"
"Coming" I rush downstairs. "Let's GOOOO" I get excited to start off my second day at Shinwa even though I'm still pretty sleepy.

We walk into class together as the old days. While we were talking, three girls blocked our path which make us stop. I look up at them, a girl with long wavy hair, her face is full of make up, her skirt is shorter than the regular dress code rule and the other two looks like two regular students. They glared at IU and I like they want to eat us alive. I don't even know them so why are these girls being so rude.

"Hey poor girl, You should go back to your old school" one of the girl speaks while crossing her arms.
"Yea, this isn't the kind of school you would get your dirty clothes into" another girl act like she's the boss.
I stared at them for a while, clenching my teeth and fist. I want to punch them so bad but since this is my second day. I don't want to get suspended, so I tried hard to hold it in. I really hate girls that think they are the best and look down on other people, they are born with a gold spoon in their mouth already , not like they work hard for it. I held IU's hand and tried to find another path to walk away from them.
"Ya, where are you going? with those hair and cheap clothes of yours!" they goes again.
"Hey IU, do you hear dogs barking? I can't understand their language at all" I tried mocking them.
"What a cheap trash talk you have there, you really have nothing but that?" she come close and flick my hair.
"Get your filthy hand off of me." I flick her hand away from my hair and continue "What have you guys done in life? Sitting home and let your parents spoon feed you? then go around showing off? Is bullying the poor all you can do?"
It seems like they are boiling like hot water, the steam are coming out of their head, I chuckle seeing them this angry make me so satisfy. 
"YA!!! YOU!!!" She raised her hand and tried to slap me.

Kris' POV

I was walking to school with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, passing by the hallway in front of me are bunch of girls arguing with each other. Girls are really troublesome, they don't know when to stop looking down on each other.

"Isn't that Jiyeon and IU?" Baekhyun point at the girls that I was talking about.

Chanyeol "Yeah I think so"

This seem to be very interesting so we end up watching them having a fight. I thought these two transfer students are just like other girls "weakling" who are scared and cry after being bullied but they actually fight back. Those lines from Jiyeon really change my perspective about her, what an interesting girl I chuckle. Right then I saw a coming slap from the bully girl so I ran quickly to stop them.

"What are you trying to do with this hand?" I squeezed her hand.
"Ow Ow!!! It hurts please let me go. I just wanted to be friend with them but they reject me and make fun of me that's why" They make an obvious lies.
"They're one of our members now please be nice to them" Baekhyun try to end things as smooth as possible.
Girls "Oh really?! Haha I didn't know that I'm sorry can you let go of my hand now?!"
I let go of her hand with a warning "Don't ever get close to them again" they ran away with them angers overflowing.
"Pheeewwww , that saves us" IU wipe her sweat from her forehead.
"Haishhh those jerks, I want to punch them in the face and give them a beating to satisfy myself." She raised her fist as she talks.
"Jiyeon is really an interesting girl" Baekhyun smiled
Jiyeon " Ehhhhhhh?"

E'T's Room

"Good morning" Luhan wave as we enter the room.
"Good Morning" they reply back.
Luhan "When did you guys get so close with each other ?"
Jiyeon "We just met each other in the hallway"
Luhan "Is that so..."

Jiyeon and IU lay on the couch, they tried to calm themselves after what happen this morning. They walk to the classroom after a little bit of rest. Jiyeon found the girls that bullied her this morning, they seem to be in the same classroom. Those girls bite their lower lips and stared at Jiyeon as she sit down in her seat. The teacher is coming but no one care about the him. This class is the scariest class that they never teach, yet the smartest. The only teacher that this class listen to is the math teacher. He seem to be scary and different than others.

The teacher walk in and stand behind his desk . He hit the surface of the desk with his books and yell at everyone " QUIET!!!!" Even if he said that no one really cares. This is the English teacher, according to everyone's grades, this is the easiest class to pass so no one really pay attention.

Teacher "Ya Ya!!! who keep talking will see me in the teacher office and write 100 pages of  reflection form".
       ~ Class Silent ~

One of the student stood up and kicked the table. He's name is Jung Ho. Everyone think that he's a gangster because he doesn't treat everyone badly and never say sorry if he did something wrong.
Jung Ho "Aishhhh...jinja!!!! Teacher you're annoying"
Teacher "How dare you talk back to me like that, go to my office after school!!!"
Jung Ho " Teacher-nim you gotta be kidding me, I'm busy after school" He push the table and walk outside with his friends
"Ya!!! Jung Ho!!!!! erm-hum we'll start class" the teacher clear his throat and pretending like nothing happen.

Kris' POV => Lunch Time.

Baekhyun "D.O buy food for me"
D.O " Are your legs working?"
Baekhyun "Of course they are"
D.O "Then go buy it yourself"
Baekhyun "I'm kinda lazy today"
Xiumin "I'll treat you guys today...so what do you guys wanna eat?"
Baekhyun "Bacon!!!"
Members "Anything is fine as long as you pay"
Xiumin "I need someone to carry the food"
No one want to so I just said "I volunteer" but at the same time Jiyeon also said the same thing.
Xiumin "Okay then come with me"
Jiyeon "Okay okay"

We went together with Xiumin to get the food. I got a plate for myself and try to get the food that I want first. I look around and spotted Jiyeon. Her eyes are sparkling and her face looks like she's in heaven.
"wow they look so delicious!! I feel like eating all of them" She grab every single type of food on to her plate.
"You must be kidding me?" I look at her plate.
"HeeHee" she smile and go on to another place.Our canteen is like a buffet where you can pick your own food then pay for it at the cashier. Everyday is different type of food but then it repeats when they ran out. There's also a convenient store nearby for snacks and drinks. There's no limit to how much food you can get and eat as long as you have money to afford it then it is fine.
My eyes locks on Jiyeon and they follows her closely. With her plate being full, she still getting more. What a piggy, I mumble to myself. What kind of pig is she?! I bet it's a wild one. She had her own way of talking and reaction that make me feel attached to her somehow. Maybe it's just her unique self.

No One POV

After the food are serve, everyone digs in happily. IU seem thirsty so she went to get some water. Soona, the girl that bullies her this morning seem to have a plan for revenge.
Soona "This time I'll pay back"
Girl 2 "huh? You have a new trick?"
Soona "Just watch me"
Soona walk toward IU and pump into her purposely. She drop her plate and spill it all over IU. The food on the plate are new so it's really hot. IU feels like her body is burning, she yells "AHHHHH" as she falls down on the floor. Her feet gives up because most of the hot stuff fell on her feet so she couldn't walk at the moment. The members saw and ran to IU right away while panicing.
Soona "Ahh, I'm so sorry are you okay? I'm so clumsy that I dropped my food on you" said while smirking
Jiyeon is boiling up like she's on fire. She looked at IU and saw her clothes covered in food with her red burning feet. She feels like she's gonna kill that Soona. Jiyeon look around and saw a cup full of water that mix with food. Jiyeon pick up the cup and throw the water into Soona face.
Jiyeon "Oh? Are you okay? I'm so clumsy "
Soona "Ya!!! How can you called that clumsy b!tch" showing her true face
Jiyeon "If you want fight with me but don't you dare treat my friend like this, your intention I am aware of them all"
Soona "Ya! Park Jiyeon!! you just wait" they walk away.
Soona "I though my plan is a success but that stupid girl ruin it, Oh gosh how embarrassing, how can I face my oppa now *referring to Exo*"
Girl 3 "It's okay you can tear her apart anytime"
Soona "of course she need to pay double for what she did"

~Back to IU ~
Eunji "your clothes are full of food and your feet are burning" she clean all the food that is on IU.
Eunjung "This is bad I don't think she can walk at all"
Baekhyun "I'll take you to the infirmary"
IU "I'm fine, I can walk by myself"
Baekhyun "You can rely on me so don't worry"
IU tried to stand but she fall down and Baekhyun hold her.
Baekhyun "you guys can go back to class I'll take care of her"
Luhan "can you?"
Baekhyun "of course I can"
D.O "Why do I have a bad feeling about this"
Baekhyun "Ha? What do you mean" he stared at D.O like they are having a staring contest.
Eunjung "there's a extra uniform in my locker, she can change into it"
Baekhyun "okay okay, then I'll get going CYA"

Baekhyun carry IU to the infirmary and the extra uniform for her to change, Baekhyun work extra hard today. After IU change into the uniform, the nurse came in and check on her.
Baekhyun "Are you hurt?"
IU "I'm fine now you can go back to class"
Baekhyun "The members said that I have to stay with you or else I'll get whoop"
IU laugh "anyways thank you for carrying me all the way here"
Baekhyun "Haha don't worry, it's my job after all"
They both are tired and worn out. Without realizing it they fall asleep, IU on her bed and Baekhyun on a chair with his head beside her bed.

Jiyeon POV
I am so worry about IU that I couldn't concentrate in class. Is she really alright? This is all because of me. Haish only if I didn't fight back and this wouldn't of happen. Everything is my fault. Why does everyone around me end up getting hurt? I blame myself for everything.
Right after class end the members and I run to the infirmary to see if they are alright.
When I open I saw them sleeping. I feel relived.
Eunji "should we wake them up?"
Jiyeon "I think we should let them sleep for a little while"
Xiumin "should we buy something for them to eat?"
Na eun "that's a good idea"
Jiyeon "I'll go"
Eunjung "anyone else?"
Luhan "Kris"
Kris "What???"
Luhan "you should go with Jiyeon"
Kris "why me? I don't feel like going"
Luhan "Get your lazy butt out and go"
Kris sigh "ok ok" Wow I was surprised that he agrees to go with me. Despite his cold character, he actually listen to his members.

Kris POV
This is tiresome I don't wanted to go at all. Out of all the people why me. I'm getting irritated already. I'm usually the lazy type that never like to talk to anyone or even bother about anything but these days I talked more than usual and socialized a lot.

Jiyeon " wow there's a lot of people here"
I look at her and think why is she so surprised? there's always a lot of people at this market. Anyways I don't want to waste time so I walk in a hurry.
Jiyeon "Ya!!! wait for me! Or we will get lost"
Kris "go faster then"
We bought all of the stuff and I'm the one who's carrying and pay for it. Well I guess since I'm a gentlemen. Hahaha
Jiyeon "ya!! ya!! go slower" She yell from behind.
I ignore her and keep in walking , she pull my hand. I widen my eyes and stop walking. I was surprised and turn around look at her.
Kris "what are you doing?"
Jiyeon "I told you to go slower..." I can tell by her face that she's embarrassed. She's pretty cute like this.
Kris "Then there's no help right?" I held her hand and drag her along with my pace.
Jiyeon "Ehhhhhh um---this---isn't------"
Kris "Just shut up and walk faster you shorty"
Jiyeon "WHO DID YOU JUST CALL SHORT??? I'M TALLER THAN IU AND MOST OF THE GIRLS OKAY??"
I laughed, being with her is fun after all.

Eunjung POV
Kris and Jiyeon is surely taking their nice time together m. It's almost an hour but they haven't come back yet.
D.O "why are they taking so long I'm hungry"
Eunji "same here I'm starving to death"
My legs are about to give up from standing for so long. I pull out a chair from the nurse and sit down. I look at how peaceful Baekhyun and IU faces are when they sleep. It is so nice to have some peaceful time like this in a long time. I look at them and smile. Baekhyun open his eyes and sit up. He rub his eyes and look at each one of us in a confused way. With disturbance IU woke up after.
Qri "hi how do you feel now? better?"
IU "yea... Am I still in the infirmary?"
Qri "yup"
IU "how long did I sleep?"
Qri "when we got here you and Baekhyun already asleep"
Baekhyun "what time is it?"
Xiumin "5pm"
Baekhyun "already this late?"
Chanyeol "so what time did you think it was?"
Baekhyun "3pm haha"
Chanyeol "your crazy"
Baekhyun "hyung I'm hungry"
Chanyeol "Go buy your own food then"
Baekhyun acting all cute "Hyung you're soooooo meannnnnnnnn"
Eunjung "Jiyeon and Kris already went to buy some food for us to eat"
*Claaaanggg* Door Open
Jiyeon "Sorry I'm late, here's the food"
Na eun"what take you guys so long?"
Kris "she walk too slow"
Jiyeon "Ya!! you walk too fast with those giraffe legs" everyone laugh at the comment that Jiyeon just said, it somehow make me relieved.
Kris "Better than those short legs of yours"
I can see that Jiyeon is boiling.
Jiyeon "Ugh this dude..."
Baekhyun "hahaha...haha...lets eat I'm hungry"
Jiyeon "I'll go home first, IU give me your car key"
Eunji " why so soon?"
Jiyeon "My parents will yell at me and besides...." she smirked
IU " if you get home by my car then how am I suppose to get home you pabo"
Jiyeon "Baekhyun of course who else"
IU "ya!!!"
Baekhyun "don't worry, you can't drive like this anyways , I'll take you home" sounding all innocent
IU "but I-"
Baekhyun "no need to feel bother"
IU "okay... Here's the key"
Jiyeon "thanks, then I'll get going bai bai"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

575 9 15
Sehun is nerd and has been in love with Baekhyun for the past two years. Jongin is a loner and has been in love with Sehun for a long time. Sehun and...
60.4K 2.6K 70
What If One day a Normal, Pretty, Talented, and Smart girl, Will be the one who will ruined a friendship because of love. Its not her intention. She...
2.1K 99 19
Your not-so typical popular boy and bad boy love story. But for a little twists and turns, everyone knows the popular boy likes another guy, the bad...
53K 1K 32
Princess Kim Ailee has always dream of becoming a kpop star but her parents does not know that and arrange a marriage with the neighboring town princ...