The Alpha King's Army Medic

By infinitelight_

Being in the army was difficult, to begin with. Being an army medic and surgeon was even harder. Being the on... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Author's Note

Chapter Fourteen

123K 3.5K 829
By infinitelight_

After breakfast, Theo told me that both of his uncles are coming over. Theo seemed really excited to have both of his uncles come over. My guess was that they are pretty close. I am currently getting ready to meet his uncles. I wanted to look more presentable when meeting them so I was trying to find something nice to wear. My clothes were lucky delivered and I could wear clothes that are actually mine. I picked out a mint green skater skirt with a black shirt that has a lace neck.

I then headed downstair to meet him. When I got there I saw that he was already there. Everyone looks at me and I give a shy wave and a hello. Wow. He must be popular cause I swear this room has most of the pack trying to fit into it.

I make my way through the crowded room trying not to bump into anybody. Moving through the room, I was almost to my destination by the window when I was roughly shoved into someone who just opened the door. Someone caught me from falling and the person said, "Dang since when did this pack gain a hot chick I haven't been with?"

He lets me up slowly, but keep me up against him. He then turns me around and bends his head down into my neck and brushes his lips on my ear as he says, "Are you my welcome home gift? Because you'd be a nice bed warmer."

Before I can say anything, I'm pulled away by the second person who walked through the door and I see a mad looking Theo and his parents walking towards me. Well, I guess Theo wasn't really walking he was more like shoving as fastly as he can towards me.

"Sorry, about my brother. He hasn't learned his manner yet. ", the second man says. Under his breath, I hear, "I can wait for him to find his mate. Hopefully, she'll beat it out of him. "

Now I can get a good look at the two of them I see that the second who's grabbed me is slightly taller than the other. The creep had blue eyes and light brown hair with a 5 o'clock shadow. The second guy has greenish blue eyes with dark brown hair. They both have a muscular frame and are attractive. Are these his uncles because they look super young. Remember you now hang out with werewolves and supernatural things!

"If he pulls something like that I'll gladly beat it out of him.", I tell the second man.

He doesn't even have time to reply before we watch an angry Theo punch the creep in the face and throw him onto the ground.

"Maybe Theo's his mate because it sure looks like he's trying to beat something out of him. "

The second guy starts laughing loudly and the pack members who have already moved out of Theo's and the creeps fighting area stop looking at them and look at us.

"Theo, Kyle! Did you hear that? You're mates!", he calls to them while trying to stop laughing.

"I like you. Where did you guys find her at?", he asks Rebecca and Nickolas as they join us.

"The hospital.", Nickolas says.

"Why did you find her at a hospital?"

"Do you never listen to what your brother says in our weekly phone calls?"

"You call me weekly?"

"He got shot, Maxwell! I called you crying in the hospital!", Rebecca yells at him.

"Oh right, that must have sucked. But I still don't understand, why were you there?"

"I'm an army medic and surgeon. I treated him."

I didn't notice that Theo and Creepy Kyle have joined the circle we started until Creepy Kyle says,"Can you play nurse for me then?"

Theo once again punches him and they start fighting all over again.

"How old are you guys seven? Act your age!", Rebecca tells them as she moves and pulls them apart.

"Make another comment like that and you'll return home in a body bag.", Theo threatens.

"Like my amazing brother, Nickolas, would every let you kill me."

"I only wanted one younger sibling, you were just a nasty surprise."

"Okay, children, Since none of you can act like adults you guys can sleep in the dog house tonight.", Rebecca says with a smile as she interrupts them.

"Dog house?"

"Please don't tell that story again.", Theo, Kyle, and Maxwell all groan.

"It's my favorite story to tell! Anyway, don't mind them. We can go over here and I'll tell you all about it.", Rebecca says while moving me towards the couch. That's when I noticed that everyone left.

Rebecca notice my question look on where they went tells me, "Oh! Nickolas and I asked Theo to tell them to leave because everyone was getting hectic. Plus, Maxwell and Kyle are going to stay here for a while so they all probably see them enough to get sick of them being around."

We sit on the couch and I see that Nickolas, Theo, Kyle, and Maxwell are slowly making their way over here too.

"They just don't want to admit that they want to hear me tell it again! Okay, so what happened was when I first met Nickolas I hated him. He was a rude, arrogant, to be Alpha King who had power up his ass so far he thought he could get whatever he want, but I went against all of that. I wasn't scared of him and would tell him off anytime I liked, but this one time... this one time he went way too far. I was ticked when I found out what he did. He decided that it was a good idea to kick my family out of the pack because I wouldn't mate with him. So I built him a dog house and changed all the locks on the doors and coat them in silver. I had to do both sides and make sure no one would let him in. So let's just say I used a lot of knockout serum from the pack hospital that week and a lot of spells went into that too. I think that was one of the times I ever felt really drained. My other witch friends had to help me some of the time, but anyway I made him sleep in there for a week before I let him in. My family was returned to their home and I left because I contacted another Alpha to stay with. "

"That's freaking amazing!", I say laughing.

"My hands still have scars from it.", Nickolas pouts and I notice that they have taken seats on the other couch and chairs around us.

"Aww, sweetie! Don't worry, I actually kind of like you now at least."

"Kind of!?! We have two kids! You love me now!"

"Well, apparently not enough tonight because you, your brothers, and our son are going to get acquainted with it tonight!"

"Come on sweetie. You know I didn't even participate in this. Just kick them out of the house tonight. Please my beautiful, wife, mate, lover."

"Uh no. He can not pull those cards! He's just as guilty as us!", says Maxwell.

"Max shut the hell up before..."

"Before? That's right. Before nothing. Aubrie and I are going to have a girls night so I think it will do well if you all share the dog house and if you don't stop trying to get out of it I'll send you to bed early and you can hang out there now."

"So that's the name of my future lover. If you haven't caught it by now I'm Kyle and that's the name you'll be screaming."

"I can scream it now if you want..."

"Yes please.", he says pulling me up from the couch as I finish the sentence I was saying"... before I rip out your eyeballs and castrate you."

As soon as I finished my sentence I had him on the floor by kneed him in the balls. He looks up to me and says, "Nice to know you like it rough." Instantly I kick him in the face so hard it knocks him out.

"Take the mutt to the dog house.", I say.

Theo grabs him and roughly throws him over and takes him outside. That when I notice Theo, Maxwell, and Nickolas sharing a look. "What?", I ask.

"Nothing.", they all told me.

"Well now that he's gone let's go call some friends and get this girls night started! Bye!", Rebecca calls as she leads me upstairs.

While going up I tell her, "No to be rude or anything, but I thought you'd all be like strict and uptight. You know because your family is royalty."

"We all have to learn how to act. It's taken practice for us to be like this. When I first became Queen I was uptight and strict all the time, but with practice, I've learned when I need to act like a Queen should and when a real person should. I find you to be like family and they are family. We weren't together discussing something serious so we were all able to act normally. Something tells me you'll be sticking around so you'll see what it's for us all to be serious. Heck, you'll be around so long you'll figure out when to be yourself and to be a different stricter version of yourself."

"Or maybe I'll just find myself.", I whisper to myself.

"You will. You'll be here for everything.", she tells me. Apparently, I didn't whisper quietly enough.

"Well I hope you have people to call to invite to this girls night because I haven't made any friends here yet.", I tell Rebecca to change the topic. We walk down the hallway to her room and I see that photos of what I guess are family up on the wall. I make a mental note to look at some of these later.

"I'm sure some of my friends will bring their daughters. Now let's get this room set up. "

After what seemed like was forever the room was finally set up. Nickolas's and Rebecca's room had a bedroom, kitchen, living room, spare bedroom, three bathrooms and some other doors I hadn't been in. Rebecca then told me that Nickolas and her as well as their other family, excluding Theo, shared this floor. We had gotten out a ton of blankets and pillows and put them in front of the tv in the living room. We then took the bed out of the spare bedroom and put it in Nickolas's and her room with the help of her magic. I was so amazed as I watched it float itself out and around everything to make it to her room. It did break or scratch anything.

We just got all the food we plan to eat, which is a ton. We have four pizzas, a medium-sized bowl filled with regular and peanut butter M&Ms, one large and one other medium--sized bowl filled with popcorn. We also had a lot of chips and sodas. The girls she called are also bringing other food. 

Rebecca and I are heading downstairs right when we are greeted with five. Most of them hug Rebecca and some of them then hug me. 

"This is Aubrie. She staying with us.", Rebecca tells them. 

I notice most of them look around Rebecca's age of about mid-thirties.I notice a younger girl about my age hanging around behind them. 

"This is Roxie, Tina, Danielle but we call her Dani and Lisa," Rebecca says pointing to each one of them. The first one, Roxie, had long black hair with dark brown eyes. Tina had hazel eyes with shoulder length blonde hair. Dani had blue eyes with short sandy brown hair. Lisa had green eyes with brown hair. 

"This is Lisa's daughter, Lydia.", Rebecca tells me. 

She had green eyes and dark brown hair. She walks towards me and sticks out her hand, "Hi."

I shake her hand right when her mother says, "Don't you dare Lydia."

I then feel a zap go through my body and I'm out like a light. 

I wake up a short while later with a headache. I open my eyes to see all of the girls here and that Theo, his uncles, and his dad have also joined us. 

"What the hell was that?", I ask and all their eyes turn to me as I sit up in the bed I'm in.

"Sorry. I kind of zapped you. I was practicing some spells before I came here and I still had a lot of my energy focused and when I touched you I released it."

"It's okay.", I say trying to keep myself sitting up because I became very dizzy. 

"How do you feel?"

"Terrible. I have a migraine and I'm super dizzy. Do you guys have an Advil?" 

"Yes, we do. I'll be right back.", says Rebecca, as she leaves the room. 

Everyone is still staring at me so I decide it time to get up. I move towards that end of the bed and slowly stand up. Lydia moves beside me.

"Are you sure you want to get up? I mean you did say you feel dizzy."

"I'm sure. Hopefully, moving around will make me feel better."

"I hope you understand I'm really really really sorry. I didn't mean to do it and I know your human so it's going to affect you more severely. You can yell at me if that would make you feel better. I mean everyone else in this room has."

"I'm not going to yell at you, however, I will ask you to practice how not to do that. "

 I start to walk around the room and I notice that everyone looks ready to catch. I start to feel better, but I didn't pay attention to Creepy Kyle's outstretched legs that I trip on. Lydia and Creepy Kyle catch me and he says, "Already falling for me?"

"Actually, I changed my mind, Lydia. Don't practice how to control that, but instead practice a ton of spells and then touch him so you can zap the creep out of him."

"I will.", Lydia says as she helps me off him. 

Rebecca then walks into the room with a bottle of Advil in her hand. 

"We only had the werewolf strength. I hope that works."

"It's fine. Do you have a knife?"

"Um...", she looks around to the guys and I see Maxwell put his hand in his pocket and pull one out.

"Thanks, Maxwell.", I say as I grab it from him. 

"Just call me Max."

"Okay, Max."

"So know one is going to question why he had a knife on him.", Lydia says. 

Everyone ignores her.I open the Advil bottle and take a pill out. I set the pill on a table and grab the knife and cut a fourth of the pill off. I then put the rest in the bottle and swallow the fourth I cut off. 

"Okay, now don't we have a girls night? I think it's time you boys leave.", I say. All the guys stand up and leave except for Creepy Kyle.

"I'm not a boy, I'm a man. Come over here and I'll prove it to you."

Max and Theo walk back in and Nickolas holds the door open.

"Sorry, we forgot to bring the trash with us.", says Theo as he and Max drag Creepy Kyle out of the door. They shut it on the way at. 

"Well, now that we all know each other and the excitement has passed how about starting this girls night?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 41.6K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
13.6K 680 32
I couldn't have another person make me a promise they couldn't keep. I didn't want to do this anymore, this endless game of circling confusion. My m...
1.4M 38.6K 24
It is said that only the special humans get werewolf mates. Human mates aren't usually frowned upon in most packs, but as for The Larken Moon pack it...
22.3K 724 29
Just wanted to be a normal teenager wolf but hell nah the Moon Goddess just had to shit on me and fuck up my whole life just to find a damn mate and...