I Will Absolutely Cultivate!

By phantomhive17

Indeed I wished to be in a Fantasy world of swords and magic. Indeed I wished to transmigrate in a body of a... More

Prolouge: Rui Wei
Chapter 1: In a pinch.
Chapter 2: Ice
Chapter 3: The Concerned Maid
Chapter 4: Let's have a good talk.
Chapter 5: Ruzi
Chapter 6: The horror
Chapter 7: Lost
Chapter 8: Plans
Chapter 9: Faking Death
Chapter 10: Saving Lily
Chapter 11: Rumors.
Chapter 12: Sona
Chapter 13: Cleaning up before leaving
Chapter 14: The borderline
Chapter 15: The borderline II
Chapter 16: Visitors
Chapter 17: To Dragonsvein Kingdom I
Chapter 18: To Dragonsvein Kingdom II
Chapter 19: Arriving at Dragonsvein Kingdom.
Chapter 20: The Seed of Trouble
Cultivation Ranks
Chapter 21: The Dragon Temple
Chapter 23: Sona's Weapon (2)
Chapter 24: Fight
Chapter 25: Sona's Distress
Chapter 26: Must Handle
Chapter 27: Elder Cao
Chapter 28: An Acquaintance
Chapter 29: Zu Matriarch
Chapter 30: The Play
Chapter 31: Amusing
Chater 32: Hide and Seek (1)
Chapter 33: Hide and Seek (2)
Chapter 34: You again?!
Chapter 34.5: Training
Chapter 35: Onto the Jianghu!
Chapter 36: The Road Ahead
Chapter 37: A Peaceful day
Chapter 38: To Get A Snow Leopard
Chapter 39: How to get in trouble 101
Chapter 40: That Lady
Chapter 41: Is this the luck of a Protagonist?
Chapter 42: Rai And Yelo

Chapter 22: Sona's Weapon

2.3K 151 8
By phantomhive17

A/n: One can notice that this chapter has a lot more mistakes than usual, there might be also some awkward wordings... Please just point it out, and I do hope you'll be lenient with your words xD

Promised chapters are done! 

 5/5! 

**

The Crystal Ball's purpose was to help the cultivator find the skill book suitable for their Cultivation Path.

Without hesitation Rui Wei went and put Ruzi's palm on the crystal ball, it shone with bright lights, as 3 floating shelf came down on their location.

The shelves had symbols of Water, Ice and thunder engraved on them, the shelf with water engravings had only a handful of books on it. Rui Wei handed Ruzi over Sona, who's jaw was about to touch the floor.

She then collected all the books in one swift movement, after that, she also put her palm, whereas one book shelf came down, containing only 3 books on it. Her eyes twitched, as disappointment flashed on her eyes.

'What kind of unfair treatment is this? Ruzi got at least more than 10 skill books! Hey!'

Complaints aside, Rui Wei took the crystal ball and had Sona's Palm on it, 3 book shelves came down, all having Earth symbol engraving on it. Rui Wei once again, collected all the books on her spatial ring, in one swift movement.

---

With this I have fulfilled my goals at the Dragonsvein Kingdom. But my dissatisfaction towards the number of skill books that I've got, is extremely hard to suppress.

This Dragon Temple has still that one last place, where the 3 Emperor ranked Cultivators, threw some of their spoils of war that they deemed useless.

All of the Items there are artifacts that have been cultivated for a long time, but in the eyes of those Emperor Ranked Cultivators it is indeed a mere waste, trash and simply useless for them.

"Sona, we'll be going on the underground treasury, or more like the Dragon Temple's weaponry." After saying this she was already walking towards the Underground Weaponry.

"Y,young Miss... I think this is going a bit too far... What we did just now was already considered is already a crime punishable by death... If our deeds were come to light, then the whole Dragonsvein Kingdom would take action, and considering that they have large connections within sects and some infamous practitioners, we would have a hard time running away from them." While running after Rui Wei, Sona quickly replied in a breath.

The Underground Weaponry's location was only known to certain people, even some Royalties do not even know the existence of Underground Weaponry. As to how Rui Wei knew it, she simply heard it from Xiao Li and Li Mo.

"Sona... we're already here though." Rui Wei said as she tapped the wall, the wall shone, as 4 magical circles appeared and intertwined, stairs leading downstairs appeared.

Rui Wei then proceed to go down.

The way downstairs were actually bright, due to the countless shingin scriptures that were embedded on almost everywhere.

"Young Mistress... Really." Sona could only sigh as she followed behind Rui Wei.

The room this time was at least 3-4 times larger than the rooms before, it looked more like an Museum as each Weapon was entrapped within the wall, the weapons were all protected by a translucent barrier

"If you want to get the weapon, you only have to simply break the barrier~" A voice suddenly sounded out, echoing on the large and spacious place. Rui Wei took a look at one of the weapons, the weapon was a long sword,it was emitting a green light,the hilt of sword had a coiling snake around it, biting the blade.

Rui Wei stretched out her hand and a chilling long sword, similar to the sword before her, manifested.

*Clank!*

The sound of metal coliding with each other echoed out on the Weaponry. Sona silently watched how Rui Wei manifested the sword, if she isn't wrong there is a similar spell that Rui Wei used.

Rui Wei continued to hit the barrier, when an annoying voice suddenly echoed out.

*Clank!* *Clank!* *Clank!*

"Don't bite more than you can chew, Haha" it sarcastically said, as the barrier on the long sword shone and seemed to have added another layer of barrier.

Rui Wei's eyes twitched as she dissolved the Long Sword that was made of Ice. She went closer to the barrier and, started dispell the scriptures. The Qi that was used to create the scriptures were easily erased by Rui Wei, as the scriptures disappears, the barrier also lost it's radiance, flickering for some time and completely losing it's previous light. She have discovered a few things about scriptures, while she was experimenting on it.

And this was also the first time that she have tried it, but Rui Wei had confidence that it will work, as her theory was quite reasonable and she have a good contol over her Qi.

Now Rui Wei, who was quite annoyed at the voice continued to take the several more items on the display.

She was busy fiddling with the scriptures.

While Sona was mesmerized by a certain weapon.

It was a scythe, despite Sona's honest attitude, Sona had been a mercenary on the General Manor, she have seen countless people die, whether it be the innocent or the sinful.

This scythe reminded her of the days that she have been eating blades as breakfast.(1)

A/n: In constant danger.

The days where she had to kill without blinking an eye or else her corpse would the one lying down. She have also used scythe as her main weapon back then, specially the 3rd rank Soul Harvester Scythe that she personally received from her Division Captain.

Sona unconsciously wanted to feel her shoulders whereas a huge scar resided, but she realised that she was carrying Ruzi.

Sona then shook her head, and turned around to look for Rui Wei, only to be surprised as Rui Wei's face was just beside her.

"Uwaaa!" surprised at Rui Wei's actions, she stumbled back some paces.

"......." Rui Wei's face had a deadpan look, while looking at the complex scripture, that was surrounding the scythe.

"This one's quite complex, huh.... HA?! 7th rank?!" Rui Wei stuck her palm on the barrier and looked at the scythes structure, it's color was dust grey, looking unappealing and boring. But with one look, one could feel their neck feeling cold, as if a blade have marked one's neck.

Hearing what Rui Wei said, Sona was also stunned.

7th rank?! Why did she not feel it? She have been looking at the scythe for quite a long time. Although she admits that she have low sensitivity towards this things... She just couldn't believe that it was a 7th rank weapon.

Rui Wei successfully took the scythe.

"Ho~ Sona, aren't you actually quite lucky! This one have it's own consciousness, that legendary spirit artifact! I'm just quite dubious at why those 3 Emperor threw such thing?" Rui Wei said as she used Qi to take the sleeping Ruzi and throw the scythe towards Sona.

As Sona was about to catch it, the scythe actually turned into crimson-red, as it slashed towards Sona.

Rui Wei immediately took Ruzi who was still in mid-air, then threw 6 talismans towards the scythe.

*Fwiiiish*

Dust and Mist mixed together, momentarily hiding the scythe.

The scythe have been trapped inside the ice-block.

"Foolish humans! You actually dare to Trap this Mighty One?!" A shrill voice echoed out, as the cracks started to apear on the Ice, the crack spread like spider webs--

But before it could completely break free, Rui Wei simply added several more layers of ice.

"W-what!! Stop!" The scythe angrily shouted.

Despite the shout  Rui Wei continued to add layers of Ice.

"Sona, are you familiar with the words, 'Soul Bind Contract'?"

"Yes, they are normally used when forcing a beast in a contract. Once the beast's soul have been successfully caught, they're souls are binded to a certain talisman." Sona replied with a grim tone, she have seen quite a few of those low ranked beast that are under the 'Soul Bind Contract'. They were usually used as Canon Fodder or in missions with 90% of death rate, when a low ranked beast survives a mission they are still killed by the soldiers as a source of food.

Of course she have only seen low ranked beasts under the 'Soul Bind Contract' afterall low ranked cultivators who posses this certain talismans were already hard to come by.

Rui Wei took out a talisman, the talisman was dyed in red, as if it was dipped in fresh blood. She then unceremoniously threw it towards the Scythe, then another one to Sona.

Sona caught the talisman, then flipped it.

"Young Mistress! This! Only dark cultivators posses this!" Sona nervously clutched the crimson red talisman, as she looked towards Rui Wei.

***

A/n: My class will be starting tomorrow! But i will make sure to release 4-5 Chapter next month! 

In the mean time, I'll focus on my other fictions-- *cough* *cough* pardon me, I meant school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 11.9K 55
I, Miyazaki Daichi was transported inside my sister's favorite otome game as an unknown character. And that said character is the brother of one of t...
258 14 20
When Mally Mack died, they thought that was it. No more life, no more boring desk job and even more boring existence. Imagine their surprise when the...
593 50 17
As a girl who got reincarnated... I don't care if i become an extra, But why i have to be a male?! ______________________________________ Note: Read...
583 30 57
Wordcount: 88.33K A bully in school, a parasite as a grown-up. The shadow of a man. A shunned member of society. Such are the descriptions given if o...