Pretty Boy || Niall Horan

Από JeanChanty

It was junior year and Ashley Johnson was moving to London. She was used to being the new girl since she move... Περισσότερα

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two || (1/2)
Chapter Twenty-Two || (2/2)
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Epilogue
Afterword

Chapter Ten

2.7K 60 13
Από JeanChanty

Last edited: 4/20/17
__________________________

Ashley

The days went by fast, next thing I know it was the day we fly to California. I got up from bed and went inside the bathroom. I glance at the mirror and did a double take, my appearance freighting me. I must've fell asleep with my makeup on, it was smudged everywhere and I looked like a bride that was jilted at the altar and I cried for 3 days straight. My hair was sticking out in every direction and I had a pounding headache.

I groaned and grabbed for my makeup wipe sluggishly. I accidentally typed over a hairspray bottle that landed straight onto my foot. I yelped and whispered profanities at myself as I clutched it in pain.

I cleaned myself up and smiled at myself in the mirror, proud that I finally look like Ashley and not a woman from some Asian horror movie. I was too lazy and tired to look all gussied up today, so I just put on a few coats of mascara and let my hair down. I changed into a sweatshirt, with a tank top underneath, and shorts. I walk downstairs into the kitchen and ruffled Nathaniel's hair.

"What's up, Nate?" I asked.

"Ready to get out of this country with shitty weather," He answered, shrugging.

I smile and made myself a bowl of cereal. I and sat down next to Nate and we ate our food on silence. I dump my bowl into the sink and jog upstairs. I made sure I had everything I needed in my luggage and started to bring it down the stairs. I struggle to bring it down and tripped on my own feet.

"Shit!" I shrieked before tripping down the stairs. I hit the bottom of the stairs on my back with a loud thud. I groan in pain and Nathaniel exited his room in alarm.

"What happened?" He asked.

"I tripped and fell down the stairs," I stated the obvious, whimpering in pain.

He snickered and walked downstairs. He helped me up to my feet and pulls up my luggage, "Be careful next time."

My mum exits her room with a toothbrush in her hand, "Wah happon?" She asked through a mouth full of toothpaste, looking confused and alert.

"Ashley, being her clumsy and stupid self, fell down the stairs," Nathaniel said.

"Shut up," I said and smacked his arm lightly.

He chuckles and walks back upstairs to grab his luggage. We hurl our stuff into the car and decided to chill outside on the backyard before we had to leave.

"So, you and Ally," I said "What's going on?"

"Well, I kissed her," He said nonchalantly.

I gasped and gawked at my brother, "Details! Details!" I shouted, "not too much details though, gross."

He laughed, "Well, there's not much 'detail' to it. We were just chilling and it kind of just.. happened."

"Well, that's boring."

"What about you and Niall?"

"There's no 'you and Niall'," I laughed

"Are you sure? be―"

Our mum barges through the backyard and looks at us," Time to go," She said, smiling at us.

Nathan and I got up from our seats and walked out. We hopped in the car along with my other three annoying siblings. My mum starts to drive, she started to talk about what to do and what not to do, but instead of saying 'I know mum! I'm 17!' I just ignored her and kept quiet the whole ride to the airport. If it made her feel more comfortable to preach these things to us, then so be it

We said our goodbyes to our family and Nathaniel and I walk into the airport. It always amazes me how big airports are. We met up with the rest of gang along with Venus and we walked to the gate.

We stopped at the gate and turned to Venus.

She smiled shyly, "Sorry for not coming to California with you guys, beaches aren't really my thing."

Emily, Lizzy, and Ally scurry over to Venus and say their goodbyes. Venus then walks over to me and gives me a hug

"Take care, Ashley," Venus said, "And make sure Dean doesn't do anything stupid."

"I will," I laughed.

The boys, Perrie, and I looked away when Venus kissed Dean goodbye, the thought of watching people kiss really make me uncomfortable. But, I guess Ally, Lizzy, and Emily were used to it and didn't mind it as much. It's not the thought of kissing, it's the thought of watching. I don't know about you, but I'm not a voyeur.

We finished saying goodbye to Venus and boarded the plane. I was seated between Nathaniel and Niall. I was caught in between an N sandwich, together we are 'NAN'. We're a grandmother, I guess. I put my phone on airplane mode and put my earphones on, closing my eyes and leaning on Nathaniel. The plane takes off and my ears popped. God, I hate that.

Niall taps my shoulder and I looked over at him, "What?" I asked, taking an earphone out.

"I'm bored," He pouted.

"So am I," I giggled.

"Shall we conversation?" He asked.

"We shall," I nod and chuckle.

"Did you know," He said, "My mum is psycho," I furrow my eyebrows together, what a weird conversation started.

"What do you mean?" I asked, tilting my head to the side.

"She tried to kill me once," He said, nonchalantly.

I gasped, "Oh, my God."

"Yeah, I currently live with my dad, my brother, and sister," He shrugged.

"Well, me and Nathaniel are actually adopted," I said.

"Really?" He asked.

"No."

He smiles and rolls his eyes while shaking his head, "You suck."

"Well, you swallow."

"You choke."

"You gag."

Emily turns to look at us through the crack of the seat, "You bite!" She chirped.

Niall's eyes widened and his expression changed from happy to complete, down-right, utter horror, "That's horrid!"

Emily and I laughed. Emily turns back in her seat and went back to whatever she was doing.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

We arrive to California ages later, after several layovers and luggage crises. After we went through what seemed like a thousand security checks in the airport, we got to the beach. We got to a huge beach house we were staying in and I ran inside, claiming my room. It was only 5 P.M. at California, even though I was completely tired I just wanted to get into the water. I look outside the window and saw a clear view of the ocean.

Louis loud voice broke me out of my thoughts, "Last one in the water is a doody-head!" He shouted, followed by fast footsteps. What is this? Kindergarten? I love it.

I quickly changed into my bikini and ran out. From a far, I can already see just about everybody in the water, besides Nathaniel and Zayn. I heard footsteps behind me and I knew I had to make a run for it if I wasn't to be last.

So, I ran. Faster than I ever had before. Sadly, Zayn and Nathaniel were faster than me and they got there first. I frown as I made it to the shore.

"Ashley's a doody-head!" Louis teased.

"Shut up," I giggled, "they have longer legs than I do, I was incompetents from the start." Louis playfully rolled his eyes at me and I shrugged, stepping into the water. Emily was being chased around by Lizzy for who knows what reason and Ally was having a water splashing fight with Nathaniel. Zayn was in the water, but he wasn't swimming he was talking to a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Ashley," He smiled, "This is Perrie, my girlfriend."

I smile, "So, I've heard."

She smiled at me shyly, "It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard so much about you from the boys.

I blushed, "really?" I asked, do they really talk about me that much?

She nodded, "Zayn is, like, obsessed with you," She said, smirking at her boyfriend.

I laughed and looked at Zayn with an eyebrow raised, he shrugged, "You caught me," He joked, "I'm a big Ashley fan." I giggled

I looked away for a few seconds, Lizzy and Dean attracting my attention. Lizzy was yelling as Dean chased her while splashing water at him. I looked back towards the couple and only found an empty space. I looked around and finally spotted Perrie tugging on Zayn's arm, dragging Zayn deeper in the water while Zayn protests.

I turn towards Niall and splash water on him and he glared at me.

"Don't," He said sternly.

"What ya gonna do about it?" I splash water at him again and he started to walk over to me. I start to run away, but that doesn't really work when you're in the water.

"Come here!" He shouts, chasing after me. He wraps and arm around my waist and spins me around and I come out with fits of laughter.

__________________________

Elizabeth

After we finished playing around in the beach, we all went inside the beach house we were staying at and took showers and changed into something comfy. We were all settled in the kitchen telling each other stupid things while Harry was cooking.

"Hey guys, I have a joke," Harry said, smiling to himself.

"Go for it," Zayn said.

"What does a nosy pepper do?" Harry asked.

"What?"

"Get jalapeno business!" Harry answered, slapping his knee and throwing his head back while laughing. Everybody stared at Harry as he laughed at his own stupid joke. Once he realized nobody found it funny, he pouted at us and looked really upset. I felt really bad and I really wished at least some of us fake laughed.

"Come on!" He shouted, "That was funny!"

"No, no it wasn't," Niall rejected, shaking his head.

Harry finished cooking pasta and handed each one a plate, "Bon appetite." He said, in a horrible, and probably offensive, French accent.

I shove a fork full in my mouth and expected the taste to be horrid, but it was the complete opposite, I had never tasted anything so good in my whole life.

"Jesus Christ, Harry," Ally said, "This is so good. How do you make these?"

Harry had a smug, satisfied, grin on his face, "I'm just a great cook."

"Or he's gay," Perrie said, smirking.

"Am not!" Harry defended himself.

"Oh come on, Harry," I said, "Just come out of the closet already!"

"I'm not in the closet in the first place!"

"Bitch please," Emily scoffed, "You're so far back in the closet you're basically in Narnia."

Everyone bursts out laughing and we all finished eating. We all settled in the living room and looked for something to watch. We ended up watching Frozen, I mean you're never too old for Disney movies, right? Ally seemed to had already watched it, she kept reciting the lines from the movie.

"Hi, I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Ally said along with the snowman on the screen.

I glanced at everyone and noticed that Ally was cuddled up with Nathaniel, Perrie was cuddled up with Zayn, Ashley and Niall were practically cuddling, Emily cuddles up with Louis, basically everyone was cuddled up with someone besides Dean, Harry, Liam and Me.

I yawn and stand up, "I'm going to bed," I really wasn't in the mood to watch my friends get all lovey-dovey and I actually was pretty tired.

I walk up to my room and changed into a pair of sweatpants. I hide underneath my warm covers and close my eyes. I was almost asleep when my door creaked open, I shrieked and saw a pair of brown eyes staring back at me.

"You fucking scared me," I groaned, sitting up on my bed.

Dean chuckled and stepped inside my room. He sat on my bed and twiddled his thumbs.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"N-No, it's just.." He trailed off.

"It's just what?" I knit my eyebrows together.

"Do you think Venus has a thing for Danny?" He blurted out.

I don't know why, but I burst out of laughing. Which was probably awkward for Dean. And was probably rude of me to do.

"You mean her big booty hoe?" I asked, finding it difficult to stifle back a laugh. Venus had made that a nickname for him, Daniel did have a nice ass for a guy.

He smiled to the side, "Well, yeah."

"The only thing she would ever want from Danny is his butt," I told him. Venus talks about how Danny has a big butt a lot, she even stares at it at times. She's, basically, obsessed with his ass.

Dean laughs and smiles, "True but―"

"No buts!" I shout and smile, "She doesn't like Danny, what made you think she does? All she ever does to him is call him a 'faggot'," I snorted.

"What about Harry?" He frowned.

"Venus still pretty much hates him, you have nothing to worry about," I said, pushing him lightly, "She loves you, and only you."

"It's just," he sighed, scratching the back of his head, "she's been so distant lately, like she's hiding something. And she's spending time with all these boys, boys that are better than me. And I just can't help but feel jealous. I know jealousy is bad, I just.. I just don't want to lose her.

I smiled, Dean and Venus weren't really the one to show PDA, you'd never think they were dating unless they told you. They never kiss or hold hands in public, but I had never known any other couple who were more in love than them.

"She loves you, okay? I don't know why she's been distant lately, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you anymore. You won't lose her to Harry or Danny or any other boy. You're her favorite person, she could never leave you. Now, leave me to sleep, child," I reassured him. His face lit up and I felt happy with myself that I did something right. I hide back under my blankets and I feel the bed rise as Dean stood up. He walks over to the door and turns off the light.

"Good night, Lizzy," He said.

"Night," I mumbled and fell asleep.

__________________________

Emily

Harry put on The Conjuring after we finished watching Frozen. That evil little twat got his revenge from teasing him earlier. The Conjuring scared the living Jesus out of me. Normally, things don't really scare me as much, which is a perk from watching Supernatural, but The Conjuring was way out of what I can usually handle.

I grip Louis arm as the part where the Mum was in the basement and the light turned off, she turned on a match and out of nowhere a voice said "Hey, wanna play hide and go clap?" And a pair of hands appeared out of nowhere and clapped twice. I screamed bloody murder.

"Jesus Christ, Emily," Louis said, rubbing his ear, "That's louder than Zayn's high note, and that's saying something."

I forced out a laugh and continued watching. Soon, the movie ended and we were all in bed. Everyone was asleep, by the sounds of the snores coming from the hallway, but I was having a bit of a trouble falling asleep.

I push my blankets off of me and got out of bed. I dragged myself to Louis' room and opened the door. He was sound asleep, soft snores escaping his lips every few seconds. I walk over to his bed and I slip in beside him, Louis eyes flutter open and he looks at me.

"Emily?" He mumbled, his voice coming out groggy.

"I can't fall asleep," I said, pouting.

He chuckles and smiles, "You're so adorable."

I rest my head on his chest and he wraps an arm around me.

"I like it here," Louis said.

"I don't, not at all. I was only out in the sun for like an hour and a half, but I am so burnt! Being ginger sucks." I complained.

Louis laughs, "No, I don't mean here in California. I mean being here, in my room, with you in my arms. It just feels perfect."

I blush and we fell quiet. Louis eyes closed as he started to fall asleep again.

"Hey Lou?"

"What?"

"Can I tell you something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."
__________________________

Author's Note[3/22/14]: Hey! It's currently midnight, but I'm publishing this tomorrow and I'm typing and editing this on my friends iPad as she sleeps and I have no idea how long or short this is. Hopefully it's not too short.

And I know that Niall doesn't have a sister and his mum isn't some psycho bitch who goes around trying to kill people. It's just how the story goes.

I'm thinking of publishing another story I dunno. Tho I'd def focus on Pretty Boy n stuff.

Leave a comment or a vote, votes and comments are always nice c: (unless you're some hater, then you can get out of my kitchen.)

Love you guys,

Jean Chanty xx

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

802 22 18
Liam was on his way home from work when he met an unfamiliar Irish boy who was new to London. Liam didn't like meeting new people but... Niall was di...
200K 2K 43
Title says it :))) Feel free to leave ideas and lmk what you think <3
630K 10.8K 69
Harry Styles is one of the students at Austin L High school , but he isn't like everyone else, he kind of runs the school, well he and his four mates...
11.7K 231 38
Zayn Malik, one of the five members of One Direction, stumbled upon a dream. This dream started to flash into him like it was a memory. He later meet...