drought • taehyung

By pardonmybias

drought; /draʊt/ "a prolonged absence of something specific." -don't let your sorrow root, taehyung. there is... More

the boy
prologue
taehyung
i wish
i could
have
somehow
maybe
you
would have
let
me
attempt
to
help you
if
i
tried
harder
why
didnt you
open
your heart
to let me
inside
perhaps
i could have
fixed
the void
inside of you
and
prevented
you
from
drowning
in
your
feeling's
draught
i was
too slow
to catch
your tears
im sorry
the boy who was

saved you

204 23 0
By pardonmybias

Our teacher was missing and there was no substitute, so our classmates rushed out of the classroom and scattered around campus in their small groups. I told the few people I was somewhat close to I'd follow them soon, and watched you from the back of the classroom, silently packing your stuff.

You must have been surprised as I suddenly walked up to you, considering everyone had left already, and you abruptly let go off the folder in your hands as our eyes met when you turned. It almost landed on the floor, but I saved your things in the very last moment and returned them to you with a timid smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
776K 28.8K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
155K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
439K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...