A Safe Haven: Loki Fan Fiction

By abrookes

[ON HOLD] Serenity and Corrine live a normal life in New York. Well, normal until they come across Loki. Sere... More

Strangers, Enemies, or Friends?
I Guess You Could Call It Trust
The Ball

A Safe Haven: Loki Fan Fiction

401 12 0
By abrookes

Prologue

"One son who doesn't want the throne, another who wanted it too much. Is this to be my legacy?" Odin questioned.

"Loki died with honor. I shall try to live the same. Let that be your legacy," Thor replied.

"I can not give you my blessing, nor can I wish you good luck. Even if I could, it could only come from my heart. Go." Thor offered Mjölnir to Odin.

"It is yours, if you are worthy enough to wield it."

"I shall try to be. Thank you." Thor left to return to Jane in Midgard.

"No... thank you," Loki said, after returning to his normal form.

A/N: Hey! I know I'm still working on two other stories at the moment, but I thought of good ideas for this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

934K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
70.4K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...