Niall Horan Fanfic

By Love_4_NiallH

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 6

53 1 0
By Love_4_NiallH

We were jumping around singing and screaming for 3 hours! It was the best time of my life and spent with the most amazing guy I had ever met. Later on we headed back to the tent, Niall went and got us some chips and some drinks and we just sat there talking about our lives and getting to know each other a bit more.

            It turned out that Niall had an audition for the X-Factor the following weekend so obviously when I found out I wanted to hear him to sing!

            “Come on” I said cheekily and nudged him with my elbow.

“Nah I’m too scared”

“Niall it is going to be a lot scarier in front of Simon Cowl!”             

“Okay, I suppose you are right” and with that he leant back, grabbed his guitar and rested it on his knee. “What would you like me to sing then?” he asked looking a bit shy.

“I don’t mind, you chose…surprise me”

“Hmm okay”

He stared to strum the first chord, and then the second and then the third and then he started to gently hum.

“Her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they’re not shinning,

And her hair her hair, falls perfectly without her trying,

She’s so beautiful and I tell her every day.”

I couldn’t believe it. I always wondered about how amazing it would be to have a guy sing this too you and now I were experiencing it. He sang like an angle. I could have listened to him all day.

When he had finished I told him he was amazing.

“do you really think so?” he questioned in doubt.

“Yeah! Definitely!”

“Aw thank you. It means a lot. If you want…would you like to come to my audition with me next Saturday?”

“Are you kidding?! I would love to!” I said with another little nudge.

“Great! Thanks! I will perform a million times better knowing that you are waiting back stage for me”

I tried not to blush but I’m pretty sure I did I tried to cover it up a little by making a joke..

“Wow, the cheesy thermometer just blew up!”

We laughed and lay down next to each other, but he knew I was still blushing, I could tell...

Continue Reading