Private Show (August VS Chris...

By preetamber

Made a reservation, you're my favorite place to be All day, contemplatin' baby, waitin' patiently There's nob... More

Prologue.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

8.

1.9K 76 22
By preetamber

Alanna Jamison
June 27th, 2016
2:35pm

"Bitch my legs have never been this sore in my life." Spoke my bestfriend Cydney as we walked out the gym doors

"Is it from squatting on the dick or on the pole, because it damn sure ain from here." I laughed

Her mouth dropped as she looked at me "first of all bitch, yes I know how to drop it low on some dick, I can do a few tricks you feel me?" She said swinging her hair as she placed her hands on her knees squatting low and coming back up " second of all I worked hard today in this bit."

"You did six squats and said fuck it."

"Because I had a long night alright. You know spinning on a stage for a bunch of niggas is a lot of fucking work Alanna." She said making a fake crying voice

"Oh shut up, hey take a picture of me right here though."

"Bitch for what?"

"Cause I gotta do this flat tummy tea thing."

"You don't even drink it, you leave it in your bag."

"That's not the point money is money, lets go sus." I said handing her my phone

--

We finally made it to my apartment after about a good thirty minutes of taking pictures, and I still didn't get a good one. I just said fuck it and posted a random one to my Instagram.

LannaCouture: No surgeon needed around here, drink flat tummy tea and get a body like me 😛🍵

"So, what happen with ole boy?"

"Who's ole boy?" I questioned looking up from my phone

"The one you talked to about the DNA shit, to see if he the father."

"I'm bitch, I know my baby father. It was an aids and hiv test hoe."

"Yea yea whatever, same shit different name." She replied

"It's not, but I don't know. He hasn't hit me up about it yet."

"Damn that mean he dirty."

"Shit who knows, but if he is, he will not be getting up in this right here."

"What about Pnd?" She smirked

"Mmm what about no."

"Come on bitch."

"I just can't see myself doing it with him."

"Well I can, so let me give you tips on this."

"I don't need no tips on sex, especially one that's not happening."

"Shut up and listen."

"Yes ma'am."

"So you gotta walk to em like this." She said slowly strutting to the couch " straddle his lap like he the best seasaw in the park, you just had to play on." She acted as if she was climbing onto someone's lap " now you may not like his looks but I do, but since you don't just picture money, and when you moan don't say daddy say money."

"Huh?" I confusingly laughed

She then started acting like she was riding dick "oo money, mmm yea right there, uhh fuck money, money money." She moaned "you wanna nut in me money, mm go ahead."

"Speaking of the devil, he just commented on my picture talking about some lanna lanna Lanna with heart eyes."

"Hoe life is the good life sis." She smiled sitting down normal "better get that child support, shoot the way your baby daddy sound he need to be on that."

"Naa, forget him and his money, I handle my own."

"girl shut up."

There was a knock on the door just as I was about to walk into the Kitchen,  I walked peeping through the peep hole coming to find out it was august.  I unlocked the door opening it for him.

When I tell you this man was looking fine, from head to toe, this man was fine. He didn't even say a word when he walked in he just looked at me then looked at cydney. He then licked his lips as he looked back at me.

"Can't speak?" I asked

He still didn't utter a word he just held out a paper, I took it from him reading that he was clean, oh baby it's on.

"Oo who's that?" Questioned cydney

"This is august, the one I told you about."

"And I was just leaving." She replied getting up and walking towards the door "it was nice meeting you August."

"Mhm." He nodded

I wasn't sure if he was mad or what but he was so fine in whatever mood it was.

Once cydney was out the door he closed it behind her, he then took a few steps closer to me. We were so close that there was barely any space between us. He crashed his lips into mine, and for some reason without any hesitation I kissed him back, He picked me up by my butt gripping it.

He managed to figure out which one was my room, he laid me on the bed before removing all my clothes. I helped make the moment go by quicker by removing his pants and boxers for him. I was completely wowed by what this man was packing, I didn't even expect this and his abs goodness this man was blessed in so many ways.

He was going slowly as he slid it in, at first I was wondering why, but the deeper her went the more I realized why. This shit hurt.

"Wait August this hurts." I groaned

"Shh."

He just continued, but after a few deep strokes I finally adjusted to it. I can't lie that's when it started feeling good.

He then kissed me on my lips, and stood up. He threw my legs over his shoulders,gripping his hands onto my waist, and began doing fast strokes.

I waved my fingers through my hair " fuck." I moaned as he slowed his pace

"Ya tight."

"Mhm." I uttered

I could hardly speak with him still inside. He chuckled a little leaning in and kissing me.

He removed my legs from his shoulder, and began doing slow deep strokes. Each time I could feel him going inside and out, he truly knew what he was doing.

I then wrapped my arms around his neck, running my fingers through his hair, and wrapped my legs around his waist.

I was trying so hard to keep my hands away from his back, because I knew I'd cause some damage, Bt then again I didn't give a fuck. It felt so good, he was getting deeper and deeper with each stroke hitting on my G spot.

"Mmm, papi." I Moaned digging my nails into his skin

He then got out of my embrace and flipped me over onto my stomach. I moved my hair out my face, and got onto all fours arching my back into the deepest form.

He grabbed both sides of my waist, placing himself back inside. He then started slamming our bodies together hitting me with the hardest and deepest strokes he could.

He smacked my butt with his right hand while he pulled me back with the other. I didn't need him to pull me back, because trust me ya girl was throwing that back.

He smacked my ass again causing me to moan with the mixed emotions of pleasure and pain.

"Aghhh, August." I moaned as he placed his thumbs in my back dimples making my arch deeper

I placed my face onto the bed

"Shit" He said slapping my ass harder as he rammed himself inside of me

He bent down to my ear as he continued stroking "ya betta' rememba this shit mine na, ya heard meh."

"I-I hear you."

He grabbed my head turning it to the side kissing me, before he pulled out and stood up prepared to change to a different position.

" I wanna ride it." I said standing up also

He raised an eyebrow at me then laid down "do ya thang lul baby."

A smile crept across my face as he laid down, i climbed on top of him , I grabbed his member sliding it inside. I couldn't sit all the way down on it, the size was too big, and I was already weak. I did not expect this nigga to do me like this.

He pulled me completely on it, I took a while to begin riding. But after a while I started bouncing up and down on it slowly, I could tell he loved slow grinds.

I noticed I was so weak I didn't even know what to do anymore. I laid on his chest, and he grabbed my butt pulling my waist up and down onto him.

"Shit." He grunted biting onto his lip

He sped up the pace causing him to go deeper and deeper. I swear I could feel it in my stomach by now.

I felt myself about to cum.

"A-August I-I'm -"

"Just let it go."

I did as he said, but he kept going. It was sending chills and tingles all through my body. I didn't know how to react.

"Oh my gosh." I moaned loudly as he continued with the fast pace and hard deep strokes

"AGHH, shit." He grunted as he picked me up and released himself on whatever part of my butt he could

I collapsed on the bed beside him breathing deeply.

" you ain had it like that have ya?" He chuckled looking at me

"Not in a long time." I laughed a little

"I bet, I could tell by the way ya was scratchin meh up."

"Awe, I'm sorry." I said placing my palm on his face as he looked me in the eyes

"Mhm, you ain bad at all ya self by tha way ."

"Oh I know."

"Don't get cocky lul baby."

"Oh I been cocky papi."

"Oh I bEeN cOcKy PaPi." He mocked "be quiet."

" no you didn't." I giggled

"I did, na gimme a kiss."

"You a lovey dovey nigga."  I joked poking out my bottom lip

"YoU a LoVeY dOvEy NiGgA, I just won't a kiss."

I smacked my teeth kissing him "guess what I want."

"Wha'cha won't?"

"Another round." I replied climbing on top of him

"Lul baby got some energy."

"Always, so you better get used to it."

------------------------------------------
There y'all have it, she threw that ass back for a real one finally 😛

VOTE.COMMENT.FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 662 50
You are just gone have to read it to find out babies August alsina Kid ink & Chris brown
339K 14.3K 30
Book l in the AA. Series (Italics are intentional)
2M 63.7K 37
Ever Been The "Bestfriend" The One Who Was There For Him And Did Everything For Him When He Couldn't, Helped All His Relationships But All The While...
45K 2.1K 40
[ π˜½π™Šπ™Šπ™† π™π™’π™Š ] π™Žπ™€π™Œπ™π™€π™‡ π™π™Š 'πƒπ˜π’ππ‡πŽπ‘πˆπ€' "Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€κœ± ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰꜰ ɴᴏᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴑΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› κœ±α΄€Ιͺα΄… α΄‘α΄€κœ±! Ιͺ α΄‘α΄€κœ± ꜰΙͺɴᴇ. ʏᴏᴜ κœ°α΄œα΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› ᴜᴘ. α΄›Κœα΄€α΄›'ꜱ...