My Mad Man With A Box (Doctor...

By XphoenixXangelX

Violet is a 17 year old girl, who has always believed in this bowtie wearing time traveler. She meets this ma... More

My Mad Man With A Box (Doctor Who Fanfiction)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Ten

28.5K 1.1K 806
By XphoenixXangelX

*Hello!!! I'm so happy that you all liked the last chapter! I'm two votes behind but I got 4 votes in one day so I was so excited. Thank you! I would love to thank InLoveWithARockStar because I asked her if I could use her character Zera Roberts from The Doctor's Mistress (Doctor Who Fanfiction)! I do not approve of taking characters from other stories without permission! I asked her if I could and she said yes.

Please check out 'The Doctor's Mistress (Doctor Who Fanfiction)' and 'Fix Me (Doctor Who Fanfiction)'! They are amazing stories by InLoveWithARockStar!

The Doctor kept his eyes glued to the ground. "Violet is my soul mate,"

"What!?" River yelled. "I'm sorry River, I didn't know," the Doctor said, confused on what to do. I just stared at him. His soul mate? He had the same dreams as me? I couldn't believe it. He had a wife and I couldn't believe that I was the one that was meant for him.

My thinking caused me to miss the conversation going on between River and the Doctor. A loud noise brought me back.

I looked at the Doctor to see his cheek was red and River was yelling at him "How!?" The Doctor grabbed his cheek as he glared at River. "I didn't plan it River! These things happen!," he yelled, at her.

I took a deep breath. This was bitter sweet. I loved the Doctor and I wanted to be with him but he was married. To my sister! I couldn't believe that.

I looked at my parents, who were staring at me. Dad came over to me, holding the sonic screwdriver and unlocked the cuffs that held me there. I sat up rubbing my wrists. Dad looked at me and leaned in whispering, "What are you going to do, Vi?" he asked. I looked at him, not sure what to do, "I don't know Dad," I whispered back. "What should I do?" I whispered. He looked up grinning at me, "You should fight for him," he whispered. "But he's married and his wife is your daughter," I whispered back. "Violet, just because she is my daughter and his wife doesn't mean that you don't belong with him. If you're meant to be with him, then you fight for him. I had to fight for your mother," he whispered. My eyes widened, "You fought?" I whispered/asked. He chuckled, "Shut it," he whispered, smiling.

I smiled at Dad as he hugged me. "Thank you," I whispered, my head buried in his chest. If I wanted to be with the Doctor then I was going to have to deal with this. I was so scared that I was going to screw up. If I did then it was all over.

I let go of him as I jumped off the metal table. Dad joined Mum and watched me.

I walked over to River and the Doctor, who were still yelling. "Hey," I said, trying to break up the fighting. But they ignored me as they continued. Or as River continued. The Doctor just stood there, taking all the yelling that River was doing. She didn't even give him a chance. I didn't blame her for yelling at him, she was upset. But she should be upset at me, he didn't do anything.

"Hey!" I yelled, trying again. The Doctor looked over at me, but River grabbed his face turning it back to hers so she could yell at him. I took a deep breath as I slapped River across the face. Hard.

She turned to me, her eyes angry. "It's not his fault! He didn't plan for this to happen and neither did I! But if you're going to be mad at someone, then it should be me!" I yelled at her, the Doctor just staring at me in shock.

River turned to me, "How could you do this!? You didn't have to kiss him! You didn't have to take him away from m-" "I didn't know he was married!" I yelled back at her, cutting her off. I wasn't going to just sit there and take it like the Doctor did. Her eyes narrowed at me. "I can't wait for you to die like I have in the past. Because you won't die! You'll regenrate!"she yelled at me. "You're right I will!" I yelled at her. "I love the Doctor and i'm meant for him, I will not just sit here and take this from you! I'm sorry, i'm only sorry because you're my sister! But I love him!" I yelled. River's hand came out of nowhere and slapped me hard. I stumbled back a few paces, before my hand flew to my face.

I couldn't believe she just hit me. She hit me because she didn't like what I said. My eyes narrowed at her, "Listen. I love him and I'm meant for him! So stop yelling at him for feeling these feelings! No wonder this has happened before!" I yelled. That was probably too harsh but I was so angry at the moment that I didn't care. She gasped, tears filling her eyes. That hurt, I didn't want to make my sister cry and I know she was hurt but I had to. If I wanted a chance to be with the Doctor.

She pointed a finger at me, "I will be back for you. I won't give him up that easily," she threatened me, before storming out of the room.

The room was still tense even after she left. I turned to the Doctor who was staring at me. "What?" I asked, I couldn't tell if it was a good stare or a bad stare. He came over and wrapped his arms around me, "You didn't have to do that, I was handling it pretty good." he said. I smiled, "She was yelling at you and you just sat there," I said, I wanted to laugh, but I couldn't.

I looked up at him, my eyes full of concern. He just looked down at me trying to smile but his eyes were also full of concern. "We have to talk, I guess," I whispered. He nodded.

We turned to face my parents who was were still frozen in place. Not sure what to think of the situation.

It was Dad who moved over first. He hugged me, "See you have some fight in you," he whispered. I buried my face in his chest. But did I do the right thing? I was hoping I did the right thing.

Mum finally made her way over to us. "Well you don't see that everyday," she said, confused and not sure what to think.

After a minute of silence, the Doctor finally spoke up. "So we should go into the TARDIS." My parents nodded before walking in that direction.

The Doctor started to move but I grabbed his hand, holding it tight. He turned to face me. My eyes said everything. Did I do the right thing? Are you mad? Tell me. He slightly smiled as he bent down and kissed my forehead.

But his eyes was saying something else. Like he was remembering someone who he missed very much.

In the TARDIS, Mum and Dad handed us tea. And we talked.

But we didn't talk about River or me being the Doctor's soul mate. We were talking about past adventures. This made the Doctor and I smile. It cleared the tense-ness.

After an hour, we took them home, and I hugged Mum and Dad tightly. "You did good," Dad whispered to me. "Did I?" I whispered back. "Yes, you stood up for what you believed in. You believe that you and the Doctor belong together," he whispered. "But what about River, why aren't you defending your other daughter?" I whispered. "River will always have a place in my heart, she is my daughter and I love her. But you are also my daughter, and a father is suppose to teach his childern to do what you believe in. And that's what I did," he whispered, kissing my forehead. I smiled at him.

"Becareful," he said, hugging me one last time. "I will," I promised before stepping back into the TARDIS.

The Doctor was just sitting at the console, just staring at it.

"Doctor?" I asked. He looked up, whiping a tear away. "What's wrong?" I asked. I was in panic, what if he was thinking on how he didn't want me. "It's just something River said," he said, looking down. "What was that?" I asked, rubbing his back softly. "She said how she can't wait for you to die, like she did for someone else. I was just thinking of that person," he said, hiding tears from me. "Tell me about her," I said, softly. It was in the past and he was upset and I wanted to help him.

"Her name was Zera Roberts, she traveled with me for a while. I didn't mean to fall in love with her. She had a brain tumor but she loved me. So I went back in time and made her last few years, special with me. I didn't mean to fall in love with her but I did. I was there on the day she died. I hated to see her go, I loved her," he said, tears falling from his eyes.

I hugged him, knowing how he loses so many people that he loves. He hugged me back crying into my shoulder. I could tell that he didn't get a lot of time to openly grieve her, and I was happy to help him do so. I knew that she was always going to have a place in his heart, and I was going to have to share the space with her and River.

I should have been mad but I wasn't. I didn't like sharing space with River but maybe I would like sharing space with Zera.

"Tell me about her," I said, smiling. The Doctor's head snapped up, surprised I wanted to know. I just smiled at him.

"I met her when she was a little girl. From the werid time thing she met me before but I didn't know her. She met a older verison of me. . ." he started, telling me everything from her homecoming dance, to her birthday, to the day she found out about the tumor, to the day she died. And I laughed with him, smiled with him and cried with him at the end.

"Zera was a special person," I said, hugging him. I could feel the Doctor smiling. He stood up, "I've had a long day Violet, I'm going to bed," he said, as he left. I knew he needed time and I could see him walk into the room that was full of painting with the intials ZR in the corner of them.

I smiled though, not mad. I was happy to share a spot in the Doctor's hearts with Zera.

*Thank you for reading! Please Vote, Comment, Message, and Fan. THANK YOU INLOVEWITHAROCKSTAR! YOU'RE AWESOME!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 69 7
The Doctor has another attempt at taking Amy and Rory on a romantic getaway, but things don't go quite as expected. The second story in a planned "mi...
11 1 1
The Doctor, Rory, Amy, and K9 are having a pool party! However disaster strikes as K9 tries to fix the relationship between Rory and Amy, but The Do...
6.8K 206 19
The Doctor has regenerated. He comes back to pick up the Oracle after meeting Amy Pond, a young Scottish woman from a small English village, to take...
55.5K 1.7K 36
Hazel is an average girl who one day dreams of being on Doctor Who, she moves to England and has an amazing Agent who gets her just whats she wants...