Chapter Six

Chapter Six :)

When I woke up, I felt something, or someone laying next to me. I turned to see the Doctor's peaceful face sleeping. I smiled looking at it. I got a good look at him and realized that my childish dream was actually pretty good looking. The way his hair laid against his face, the way his mouth curled up into his famous smile. I couldn't help but smile, even though I was still confused about last night.

Why wouldn't he tell me about the dreams? Was it that bad? I decided to push the thoughts from my head and not worry about it at the moment. I took a deep breath when I looked back at the Doctor's face, his eyes began to open. I smiled, as he streched, opening his eyes. He smiled at me, "Good morning Violet."

"Good morning Doctor," I said, not moving. I didn't know what to do. The man that I felt comfortable with now is the guy that made me nervous. I couldn't have a school girl crush on him. He was over 900 years older than me!

"Can we go on a real adventure today?" I asked, looking up at him. "What were the last three places I took you?" he asked, smiling his childish smile. "I loved the star but I meant somewhere amazing," I said, smiling at the thought. He laughed, "Like where?" "Anywhere, we have forever, we don't have to pick and choose," I laughed back at him. Being around him was so much fun. He got out of the bed to put on his tweed jacket and shoes before running out into the hallway, I followed him, running after him.

He reached the controls and started pressing buttons and pulling handels. "So where to?" I asked, leaning against the controls. "I don't know," the Doctor smiled at me as he pulled the handel down, sending us flying. I laughed as we went on our bumpy ride to who-knows-where.

Once we landed, the Doctor was on his feet and at the door in seconds. He stuck his head outside the door and looked out. He quickly shut the door. "So Violet, guess where we are?" he asked, a playful smile on his face. "Where?" I asked, walking over to him. "Guess," he said, standing in front of the door. "Comon Doctor," I said, trying to get around him. "Violet," he playfully called as I opened the door, stepping out.

My jaw dropped as I stepped on to the sand. "Where are we?" I asked, astonised. The Doctor appered behind me, "Ancient Egypt," he said, excitedly. I looked at him with my jaw dropped.

I then took a minute to really look around. In front of us was a huge palace and I could see the amazing Nile River near us too. Next to the river I saw crocidiles and all sorts of animals.

When I turned back to look at the Doctor he was already walking toward the palace, "Come along Pond," he called after me. I quickly caught up with him, as a guard stopped us. "Sorry sir, no visitors," he said, standing striaght up. I looked at the Doctor as he pulled out his psychic paper, showing it to the guard. The guard's eyes widened as he looked at the paper, "Right this way sir, sorry about that," he said, moving out of our ways. "No worries," the Doctor said, moving on.

I caught up to him, "What did he see?" I asked. The Doctor quickly looked at the paper, "I'm a general and you're my wife," he said, smiling at me. I smiled back, my cheeks turning red. I looked down before the Doctor saw. Damn you cheeks.

We walked into a huge room that had carvings in the wall and sat two beautiful golden thornes. One of which, sat a man.

He was a tall man with olive skin. He wore white clothes that were nice for this time period. He eyed us nervously.

"Who are you?" he finally asked after a minute. "I'm the General, but you can call me the Doctor and this is my wife Violet," he said, linking his arm with mine. My cheeks fired up again. The man displayed a confused look. "But my general was just here yesterday," he said, standing. "Well you know, vacations," the Doctor lied. "And you are?" he asked, staring up at the man.