Somebody Else (Camila/You)

By cuhbello

In which Y/N Y/L/N finds herself falling for the school's most popular cheerleader. (G!P you) **** This was m... More

Intro ❋
Chapter 1 ❋
Chapter 2 ❋
Chapter 3 ❋
Chapter 4 ❋
Chapter 5 ❋
Chapter 6 ❋
Chapter 7 ❋
Chapter 8 ❋
Chapter 9 ❋
Chapter 10 ❋
Chapter 11 ❋
Chapter 12 ❋
Chapter 13 ❋
Chapter 14 ❋
Chapter 16 ❋
Chapter 17 ❋
Chapter 18 ❋
Chapter 19 ❋
Chapter 20 ❋
Chapter 21 ❋
Chapter 22 ❋
Chapter 23 ❋
Chapter 24 ❋
Chapter 25 ❋
Chapter 26 ❋

Chapter 15 ❋

18.5K 535 621
By cuhbello

"Hey do you guys think it's weird that Camila is still hiding our relationship from her parents? I mean we've been dating for almost 5 months and she still hasn't came out to them." I sighed.

Zayn looked up from his phone. "She still hasn't told her parents that she's dating you?"

I shook my head.

"Chill it's not that easy for people to come out to their parents. Especially people with homophobic ones." Lauren spoke.

"Yea but I'm tired of having to sneak around." I whined as I threw myself on to the bean bag.

"You sound like a child, just talk to Camila about it." Zayn suggested.

"Yea I will." I said as I look at both Zayn and Lauren.

They both gave each other a look that I couldn't decipher.

"What's with you two?" I questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Uh we have something to tell you." Lauren finally said.

I waited a few moments for someone to say something but no one did.

"Well what are you waiting for spill it!" I said frustrated.

"Me and this doof are dating." Lauren said and playfully punched his arm.

"Hey I'm not a doof!" Zayn finally spoke.

"Wait what! When did this happen!?" I exclaimed. "How could I not know my two best friends are dating?"

"Well when you spend all your time with Camila you miss out on certain information." Lauren sassed.

"Well shit. I thought this whole time you had a secret crush on me." I joked.

"Hahaha. You wish." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Wow. Well congrats I guess." I said still in shock.

"Thanks, well we got to go so see you later Y/NN." Lauren said pulling Zayn out of the room.

"Bye guys!"

--

I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs.

"Hey mom! I'm going over to Camila's for a bit." I yelled. She gave me a thumbs up and continued watching TV.

I decided to just walk so I didn't have to waste gas.

When I got to Camila's house I saw she was sitting outside on the porch. I walked towards her and sat down.

"Hey." I said as I wrapped my arm around her.

"Hey babe what are you doing here?" She smiled.

I cleared my throat. "I came to talk to you."

"Ok about what?" She questioned.

"Well we have been dating for almost 5 months, I was just wondering if you were planning on coming out to your parents anytime soon?" I finally said.

She hesitated before she finally spoke, "Soon. I promise."

"Ok cool." I said as I looked at the sky.

"My parents aren't home, wanna come in for a while?" She whispered into my ear.

I couldn't turn down the offer so I agreed.

She grabbed my hand and lead me up to her room. She locked the door behind her.

She grasped my shoulders and threw me onto her bed and climbed on top of me. Our tongues swirled together as my hands traveled down to her butt.

I felt myself begin to get hard.

Camila continued kissing me and slowly sucked my neck. I bit back a moan, I'm sure she left a hickey.

She stopped for a moment and laughed. "Your dick is poking me."

"Uh yea, it's hard." I spoke awkwardly.

"Can I help you with it?" She asked.

It took me by surprise but nonetheless I agreed.

I coughed, "Uh yea totally."

Once I answered she quickly grabbed the top of my joggers and pulled them down leaving me in my briefs.

"You sure about this?" I asked nervously.

"Yes. Now stop talking." She demanded and clutched the outline of my sensitive member through the briefs making me jolt.

My eyes went wide. I had never seen this side of Camila before. I wondered what had gotten into her.

I was kind of nervous to let her see my dick because we never went this far.

She slowly pulled down my briefs making my dick slam against my stomach. I watched as Camila's eyes widened.

"Big." Is all she said, not taking her eyes off of it.

She got on her knees and grasped my member. She slowly moved her hand up and down. I gasped at the cold contact, my eyes met hers and she gave me the hottest smirk I'd ever seen.

She started moving her hand faster making my hips jerk.

"F-fuck Camila." I breathed.

I threw my head back in pleasure. She continued the same pattern for a while. Suddenly I was engulfed with wet heat.

I opened my eyes and saw Camila was now sucking it.

Her tongue sloppily swirled around my throbbing member. She moved her head up and down as she sucked.

"Holy shit! Keep Going." I managed to get out. I looked down at Camila who was already looking at me.

She began twisting and sucking at the same time making the feeling more intense.

"You like that papí?" Her raspy voice spoke.

My eyes widened when she said papi. Hearing her say that definitely turned me on more.

It amazed me how Camila could go from innocent to freaky, just like that.

"Fuck y-yes." I stuttered out.

Camila kept a steady pace for a few more minutes till I came.

She kissed me roughly and let me go.

"Holy fucking shit." I said breathless as I threw myself back. "Fuck babe you're so good."

"Thanks." Her lips were red and swollen. I laid staring at the ceiling still feeling a little woozy.

--

The next day I stood at my locker and put my books in. Dinah then came down from the hall yelling.

"Y/N IS IT TRUE?" She yelled.

"What?" I questioned confused.

"CAMILA WENT DOWN ON-" I slapped my hand over her mouth.

"Keep it down! Would you? And yes it's true, wait who the fuck told you?" I whisper yelled.

"Oh my gosh! And Camila! Girl me and her are practically best friends. She told me you were way bigger than Shawn. That's a good thing." She said excitedly.

"Wait is that a hickey!" She reached out to touch my neck.

"Wait she sucked Shawn's dick too? Ew." I grimaced at the mental image.

She laughed, "Shit I shouldn't have told you that but yea she did, she said something about him not shutting up about having sex. Anyways is she good?"

I laughed, "Hell yea she is! I didn't know she knew how to do that."

I then saw Camila approaching from behind Dinah.

"She's coming this way! Shut the fuck up." I said to Dinah.

"Hey babe, Hey DJ." Camila said as she pulled me into an embrace.

"Hey." Dinah and I said simultaneously.

Camila grabbed my hand and leaned against me.

"You look cute today." Camila said playing with the strings of my joggers.

"Likewise and you're really touchy today aren't you?" I questioned. She laughed and pecked my lips.

"It's because you gave her a taste of that dick." Dinah said.

"Oh my god! Shut up Dinah!" Camila playfully hit her.

"No no no I'm just saying it's about time that you two start getting more intimate. I'm surprised Y/N's horny ass didn't try anything sooner." She raised her hands up innocently.

"Yea yea whatever." I rolled my eyes. "Let's get to Chemistry shall we?" I wrapped my arm both the girls and lead them towards our class.

We sat down in the back at our seats.

"I hate this class." Dinah whined.

"Bitch me too." I groaned.

The teacher began to talk about different formulas but I cut her out the rest of the period.

Dinah's voice rang through my ears, "Wake up stupid hoe!"

I lifted my head up and saw that everyone was leaving the room. I got up and grabbed my folder.

"Let's go." I said wrapping an arm around Camila.

The three of us walked out of the room.

I walked through the hall with Camila in one arm and Dinah beside me.

"Camila hey!" The familiar squeaky voice that I couldn't stand came from behind us.

"Um hi?" She answered awkwardly.

"I just wanted to apologize for everything I did last year. Sorry to you too Y/N" He said.

I rolled my eyes back so hard they could've gotten stuck. I cleared my throat.

"Um ok thanks Shawn, that's nice of you. Right Y/N?" Camila said giving him a small smile.

I scoffed causing Camila to smack my stomach.

"Well I'll see you around." Shawn said touching Camila's shoulder.

"Well I'll see you around. Blah." I mocked him once he left. Camila once again hit me.

"Don't be rude. If I can forgive him you can too. It's a brand new year can you try not to have any drama. Please." Camila pouted.

I sighed, "Fine if it makes you happy. But I won't be friends with him."

"Good enough for me." Camila hugged me. I kissed the top of her head.

I walked Camila to her next class. I had a free period next so I wandered around the halls looking for something to do.

I went to my locker to leave my stuff and was met with Lauren.

"Hey Lauser, where's your other half." I said putting my notebook and folder into my locker.

"Probably ditching under the bleachers as always." She rolled her eyes.

I laughed, "Let's go check?"

She nodded. We walked to field where the football players were practicing. We went under the bleacher and there sat Zayn.

"Get to class!" I yelled.

He looked up and laughed. I walked towards him to embrace him but Lauren beat me to it and pecked his lips

"Damn Lauren chill." I said sitting down on my grass.

"So did you talk to Camila?" Zayn asked.

I chuckled, "Hehe yea we talked." I couldn't keep the stupid grin I had on my face.

"What's with the stupid smile?" Lauren asked.

"Talking isn't all we did yesterday." I smirked.

Zayn smirked, understanding what I was hinting at, "Oh is that right?

"What's with your stupid smirks?" Lauren asked.

"Our little Y/N is suggesting that she hooked up with Camila last night." Zayn patted my back.

"Details?" Zayn asked.

"We didn't have sex, only head, on her part." I chuckled.

"Jesus Christ don't you think you should keep that information private." Lauren hissed.

I laughed. I looked at the field and saw the coach was approaching us.

"Hey! You 3! What are you doing out here?!" He yelled.

"Baking a cake." I sarcastically answered. We're talking what does it look like we're doing" I replied dryly.

The coach gave me a cold glare, "I don't need your smart remarks Ms. Y/L/N."

"Alright Coach J. we'll go." I raised my hands up in surrender.

I said my goodbyes to the duo and left to pick up Camila from her class.

I leaned against the wall and watched as everyone rushed out the room.

Camila was the last to come out.

"Ready to go home?" I asked.

She groaned, "I wish, but I can't I have to do cheer tryouts since Hailee broke her ankle so we need a replacement."

"Can I stay?" I asked.

"Of course but you'll have to wait on the bleachers." She said.

We walked to the gym where the tryouts were being held. Camila went towards the table that was set up and I left to sit on the bleachers.

I sat and watched as a bunch of girls in shorts came into the gym. I sat alone till Hailee approached me. She had a cast on her foot and looked like she was struggling with her books, so I got up and helped her sit on down on the spot next to me.

She gave me a shy smile, "Thanks Y/N I appreciate it."

"How'd you break it?" I asked curiously.

She looked at me and giggled, "I'm embarrassed to say that I missed a step going down the stairs so let's keep that between us but if anyone asks it was a cheerleading accident."

I bursted out laughing causing everyone in the gym to look our direction.

"Shit my bad, carry on!" I yelled.

I talked to Hailee for the duration of the try outs.

"You're cute." She giggled.

"Uh thanks." I awkwardly coughed. Did she not know that Camila and I are a thing?

"Can you help me up?" She asked.

I nodded, I got up from my seat and pulled her up. I unfortunately lost my balance and fell causing Hailee to land on top of me.

"Fuck my bad." I said quickly trying to get up.

"What's going on here." I looked up and saw Camila was looking down at me with a angry expression.

"We fell." I said getting up and helping Hailee.

"She was just helping me get up. Anyways thanks Y/N I'll see you around." Hailee patted my shoulder and walked away.

I looked back at Camila who was already walking away from me. I ran to catch up to her.

"Hey babe wait!" I yelled. She didn't stop so I grasped her shoulder and turned her body around.

"What!" She yelled annoyed.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked curiously. Then it hit me, she was jealous. A small smirk grew on my face.

"Aw is my little Cami jealous." I teased in a baby voice. I tried to touch her face but she slapped my hand away.

"Of course I'm jealous. She was literally all over you the whole time you were in here, don't think I didn't see that." She spat.

"Woah woah woah, I was just being friendly. It's not my fault she took it another way. I only have eyes for you ok. I love you." I lifted her chin.

She looked at me with a small smile and pecked my lips.

"So how about movies and snacks at my place?" I suggested.

"Sounds good."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 3.6K 27
Read and find out 🙃
83.6K 1.5K 23
Camila, a sophomore student in high school, is secretly falling in love with the new junior student transferee, Lauren. In a world full of chances a...
71 8 8
A geeky love story
60.1K 1.8K 12
you're an 5 year old who just started school this is about your life growing up and maybe falling in love (Dinah and Normani are your parents) (A lot...