√ | She's My Everything ↳Emis...

By unicxmz

Sequel to She's My Juliet. __ "You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love... More

Prologue
Ch.1- Gotta Love Kids
Ch.2- Just My Luck
Ch.3- Time is Fleeting
Ch.4- Rumors and Runaways
Ch.5- True Lies
Ch.6- The Truth Hurts
Ch. 7- Smells like Liar
Ch.8- Broken Promises
Ch.9- Old Flame
Ch.10- Take a Deep Breath
Ch 10.5 - And Hold It
Ch. 11- Enzo's Got An Axe
Ch.12- Grab and Run
Ch.13- What Happened to Us?
Ch.14- Not Broken Just Bent
Ch.16- The Night Before
Ch.17- She What?
Ch.18- Damned If I Do, Damned If I Don't
Ch.19- Ready for the World
Ch.20- Nothing Better
Epilogue

Ch.15- The World is Ours

885 30 11
By unicxmz

A/N: A short chapter but don't worry there's fluff, fluff and more fluff (oh and maybe a little bit of explicit content⚠️ read at your own risk)

••••••••••••••

Alison wasn't always one for expensive dates or fancy dinners. The idea of being spoiled by her significant other never really interested her. So when Emily suggested a simple movie on the roof just two days before the big day, the blonde was more than content with that idea.

Everything began to fall back into place again and the couple hoped to never fight the way they did just recently. Emily felt like she had to make up for the way she treated her fiancé partly because Alison just loved brushing things under the rug. Emily wouldn't allow her to do that anymore.

"So we have a choice", The brunette said as she displayed a set of movies on the blanket the two sat on. "Either a horror movie or a romantic comedy. I had to get the horror movies from Spencer who convinced Hanna to let us borrow a few of her precious romances."

Alison rolled her eyes and scanned her eyes over the possibilities. She then looked up to Emily with a soft challenging smile. "Which one do you think I'd pick babe?"

"Horror?" She asked hopefully and Alison scoffed. "In your dreams."

"Come on you haven't even really looked at the movie list yet", Emily whined.

"Alright then. Show me."

Emily nodded and eagerly picked up a DVD. "There's, I know What You Did Last Summer."

"Ugh I've seen that one way too many times. It's honestly a drag", Alison replied.

Emily sighed. "Okay, okay what about, We Need To Talk About Kevin. I know you haven't seen this one."

"Nooo-", Alison drawled out, "-but I know he bow and arrows an entire school to death. It'll only give me nightmares about how our kid will turn out."

"You're such a scaredy cat", Emily laughed.

"Can we move on to the romantic comedies. I know how much you love them", Alison teased but Emily acted as though she were gonna be sick.

"13 Going on 30?" She held up.

"Mm mm", Alison protested once more.

"10 Things I Hate About You?" Emily asked. She was never one for romances but this was secretly one of her favorite movies ever.

Alison hummed and her eyes traveled from the movie to Emily who looked as though she were going to burst. "Do you want to watch it?"

Emily shook her head. "It's up to you."

"I can see it in your eyes. You've got a thing for Julia Stiles", Alison cheesed.

"Had a thing", Emily corrected. "Now I've got my eyes on another blonde babe."

Alison raised her eyebrows, unimpressed. "Aren't you sweet. Pop it in then come back to cuddle with me."

Emily did as she was told and placed the CD into the DVD player. She then crawled back to the fort of pillows Alison lied on top of and placed her head in the girl's lap. As the movie went on, they ate, laughed and stole kisses in advance. By the end of the movie, Patrick and Kat were endgame and Alison was a sobbing mess.

Emily stared up at her in disbelief. "I hope you cry this much at our wedding."

"I'll probably throw up before I even make it halfway down the aisle", Alison commented. She adjusted her seating and looked over to Emily who was now propped up on a pillow watching her carefully.

"What?" She asked suddenly getting self conscious. Peoples opinions never really bothered her but for some reason she was always secretly looking for Emily's approval. Ever since they were kids, Emily's opinion was the only one that ever really mattered.

"Your eyes-", Emily whispered in response. "-I don't know. They're just so blue."

"Well yeah. They've always been blue", Alison said as she was pulled into the taller girl's lap.

"No I mean...at night. That's when they really pop. It's kind of..mind numbing", Emily stated even surprising herself.

Alison nipped playfully at her lips and smiled. "Do you always have to be so unintentionally sappy?"

Emily shrugged and placed her head in the crook of the girl's neck. She actually fell asleep for a small second until Alison's voice caused her eyes to fly open again. "Have you rewritten your vows?" She asked.

"Ms. Dilaurentis, soon to be Ms. Dilaurentis-Fields, are you trying to make me slip up and spill my vows?" Emily asked in fake shock.

Alison shrugged and wrapped her arms around the girl's neck. "Just curious that's all."

"Well if you must know...I have. But I don't think I'll be needing to study. I've got everything right in here", She said pointing to her skull. She then moved her finger down to her chest. "And in here."

"I lo-"

"Uh uh", Emily said pushing her finger against Alison's lips to silence her. Alison laughed as she held it there. "I don't wanna hear those three words until the wedding."

"Why?"

"Well you know how it's tradition not to be seen in your wedding dress?"

"Uh huuuh."

"Well I think there should be a new tradition", Emily said. "When there's only a few days left for a wedding, no one should say and I'm only saying this as an example and not to you...but no one should say 'I love you'."

"Why am I marrying you again?"

"Because you lo-like making me happy", Emily stumbled and the girl in her lap giggled. "Hey you did that on purpose."

"I might have. What are you gonna do about it", The blue eyed girl challenged.

"The one thing I know you do love."

"Emily", Alison stated seriously, knowing exactly where this was headed. She quickly tried to get out of Emily's lap but the brunette pulled her underneath her and started her tickle torture. Alison's face turned a dark red as her laughter probably woke up the whole neighborhood.

"You know...it'd really suck if our roof was the typical triangular shape", Alison said and Emily furrowed her eyebrows as she looked over into the empty street. "And why do you say that?"

Alison looked at her with a straight face. "Because then I'd be on the ground, flat as a damn pancake."

Emily could only laugh at the girl's dramatics. "Aww is someone upset?"

"Upset enough to call off the wedding", Alison replied sassily as she crossed her arms.

"Don't play with my heart", Emily said in a serious tone.

"Only if you promise not to tickle me anymore"

"Fine", Emily agreed. "I promise not to tickle you anymore."

"Good."

"Until our honeymoon."

"You little-", Alison said stating to lunge for the girl but she quickly stopped her.

"Wait, wait", Emily laughed as she felt her phone vibrate in her pocket.

"Who is it?"

Emily furrowed her eyebrows. "Coach Fuller", She said before answering the phone.

The conversation went on for a good stressful 10 minutes until the brunette finally hung the phone up. "What's wrong?" Alison asked.

"Turns out there was a bag of narcotics found in Addison's locker earlier. They're doing an investigation because they think she's been abusing them", Emily informed.

"That girl is something else", Alison whispered.

"I don't know", Emily shrugged as she tried to stifle her laughter. "She kinda reminds me of you. Well the you before this you."

"I never abused drugs", Alison exclaimed.

Emily rolled her eyes and pulled the younger girl into her side to cuddle up. "Besides that of course. You thought the world was yours. And I think you still do."

"Well you're wrong", Alison said looking up at the tanned woman. "The world isn't just mine anymore. Now I think the world is ours."

Emily felt her heart soar at the woman's words and immediately leaned in to place a soft kiss on her inviting lips. She placed a hand over her small bump and smiled, the thought of their family being complete in just a few months overwhelming her to no end.

A silent moment passed before Alison quietly asked, "So what are you going to do about her? Addison I mean."

Emily shrugged. "Right now? Nothing. I have something a little more important to do."

Alison laughed breathily as Emily leaned in to attach her mouth to the younger girl's neck. "And what would that be?"

Memories with each other flashed through both of their minds as they both knew what was to come. This wasn't the first time the two have been intimate with one another but they both knew it was one of the only times that this would make them feel so much more than they already did.

Alison allowed Emily to take her time and explore like she normally did. But her patience was already wearing thin. She needed to feel release. Instead of voicing it aloud, Alison slowed Emily's roaming hands and she immediately caught her drift.

"Are you sure you wanna do this here?" Emily mumbled.

"Haven't you always wanted to do this on a roof?" Alison asked her and they both let out a fit of giggles.

Soon, their bodies were bare and molded together as one. Emily placed a trail of soft kisses down the blonde's chest as she fondled her pale breasts. She moved her right hand down below and under the sheets to enter one finger, then two into the writhing girl beneath her. Emily hummed at the clenching of the girl's walls around her digits. She pulled out just for a second to study the trail of wetness that followed.

She repeated the action taking notice on how much Alison seemed to enjoy it. Emily's eyes traveled away from her thrusting fingers and to the younger girl's face. Her eyebrows were knitted together tightly and her cheeks were flushed. The 'O' shape her mouth formed was enough to urge the brunette on.

Alison breathed a low moan of approval before Emily moved her lips up to her own to silence her. It didn't take long for Alison's body to begin to shake and convulse as the raw intensity of the moment sent her into overdrive.

She clutched onto Emily's arm who stopped kissing her and insisted on kissing her elsewhere. Much to Alison's surprise, Emily quickly moved her body underneath the sheets and attached her mouth to one of her favorite places. There was a slow mantra of Emily's name tumbling off of the blonde's lips as tears of pleasure pricked the corners of her eyes.

As the night went by, the couple took turns pleasing one another and before they knew it, the sun was rising.

Emily stretched her limbs and looked over to the love of her life's glistening body. The sun shone down on them but the cold breeze of the morning still lingered so Emily pulled the sheet up over Alison's sleeping form.

Life was good. And they knew it was only a matter of time before it got even better.

A/N: I hope this chapter was cute af because that's what I was going for 😭
The "love" scene was the first I've written for Emison and probably the last because I suck lmaooo but thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed. Sorry for any mistakes.

Next chapter is the day before the wedding, let's hope nothing ruins it 🙊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.9K 1.9K 37
"She'll tear a hole in you, the one you can't repair. But I still love her I don't really care..."
168K 4.1K 37
"Alison, I can fix this. Just give me a chance" I pleaded "No! You cant! You cant fix something thats long broken!" She yelled, stomping towards me "...
687 28 9
When a planned visit takes an unexpected turn, you arrive at your girlfriend's house only to discover she's not home. However, you're welcomed by her...
40.2K 638 39
A Bad Romance ? They say that good things take time, but Alison is a very hard person to love and Emily sees straight through her games. Will Aliso...