Call me Xerxes

By AshleyXXS

"My eyes widened when I felt arms sneak around my waist trapping me in his hold. I felt his breath down my ne... More

Important Information
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XX
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII

Copyright

113K 1.1K 6
By AshleyXXS

Copyright © 2016 all rights reserved

Copyright: all chapters in this story as well as prologues, epilogue uses, summaries and any other associated content is copyright by the copyright, design, and patents act 1988. All rights are reserved to the author and creator of this work and any, manipulation, copying, distribution or selling of this work is punishable by law.

No part of this story should be copied or reproduced without permission of the author.

All chapters are a part of the author's imagination, by no means do they have any relation to anyone bearing the same name(s). All coincidences are just coincidence. All work in the authors' raw imagination and creations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

496K 15.1K 53
*Warning - Contains 18+ Content* He holds my face firmly between two hands. "Sienna, I'm not going to have you for the first time one of Maren's gues...
263K 7.1K 60
"You're in my territory now, princess, and you'll abide by my rules. Is that clear?" he whispered in my ear as he backed me against the wall, his han...
13.1M 274K 31
Sophia hasn't had the best life so far. In fact, that would be an understatement. However, it seems like rainbows and bunnies compared to what her al...
2.5M 58.1K 26
Previously Known as Rejected Female Alpha returns with A new Mate and A Stronger Pack Fatso... Ugly... Disgrace... Loner... Pathetic... Freak... Weir...