The BadAss Mate

Por MilkyWay27

{Book 2} Conan Ludwig. He's a werewolf. But not just any other werewolf, he is the adopted son of Nathan Ludw... Más

The BadAss Mate (E)
1: Conan (E)
2: Lena (E)
3: Tired (E)
4: Ditching (E)
5: Information (E)
6: Accepted (E)
7: They're Mates (E)
8.1: First Date (E)
8.2: The First Date (E)
9: Hanging Out With The Royalty (E)
10: Sweet Side of Conan (E)
11: Suspicious
13: Fight for a Heart
14: Definition of Love
15: Broken
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE! *CLOSED*
16: Different
17: Perfectly Puzzled Family
18: Heat
19: Leading Him On
20: Truth's Out
21: Never Leaving
22: Surprise Visit
23: Betrayal
24: Pure Human with Powers
25: Preparation
26: War is the Answer
27: Torture
Summary
28: What About Me?
29: Over Again
30: Lena is Dead
31: Scavenger Hunt
Epilogue
Yes or no?
The Bet

12: The Vampire

10.3K 270 41
Por MilkyWay27

~I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love. -Allison Argent. :(~

Warning: UNEDITED

The BadAss Mate

12: The Vampire

Lena's POV

I sobbed as me and Violet held each other our eyes glued on the TV screen.

"Did you find her? Is Lydia safe?"

"Yeah, she's fine."

"It's okay."

He shook his head, "No, Allison."

"It's okay. It's perfect." She tried to smile, "I love- I love you Scott.. Scott McCall."

"Don't, please don't. Allison don't, please."

My sobbings won't  stop, in fact, I cried harder.

"I can't- I can't take your pain."

"That's because it doesn't hurt," She started weakly, staring up into his eyes with her head on his lap, "I'm in the arms of my first love. The first person I ever loved. The person I'll always love." She breathed, "You have to tell my dad-" She panted a little, her eyes closing a little, "You have to tell my dad-" Scott's face was urging her to go on, "Tell him, tell him, you have to-" She got cut off, as her breathing slowly stopped, her eyes closing, her hand fell limply on the floor.

"NOOOOOOO!" Me and Violet exclaimed, "No! This can't be happening! That wasn't supposed to happen! Why does she have to die?!" Violet yelled at the TV, "She did nothing wrong! Please make her alive again! Scott! You f*cking assh*le, why didn't you do anything!" She screamed.

"Vi, calm down." I chuckled slightly. But, on the inside, I felt like dying. Why oh why! Why does it have to be Allison?!

"But, Lena.." She sniffled, and cried to my side.

We may look like were over-reacting but we love Teen Wolf, especially Allison. Ugh! She died! That wasn't supposed to happen. I pouted, cuddling with Violet.

"What's happening here?" A voice grumbled from the stairs. We both looked and saw Conan, rubbing his eyes, "Why are you two screaming? And why the hell are you two crying?" He asked, horrified. Probably because he doesn't know waht to do when a girl cry. Or girls.

It was already midnight, me and Violet were watching a re-run from Teen Wolf at their place. And, we didn't care if our screams were loud, so that resulted us a grumpy Conan.

"Allison died!" Violet cried.

Conan gave us an annoyed look, "Seriously? You've been watching that episode since yesterday?"

"I can't get over it!" Violet screamed, "She wasn't supposed to die!"

"Tell that to the director. Please lower down your voices. There are people sleeping." He pleaded, "And, Lena. Come on, let's sleep." He pouted.

I was about to go with him when Violet stopped me, "No. Were have a girls sleepover."

"But-"

Violet cut him off, "Butts are for sitting, mister."

"Lame." He muttered.

"I heard that, be-yotch!" She yelled at him.

Conan winced and turned his back to us, "Whatever." He made his way back to his room, "Night, babe."

I blushed, "Night, Con." I called out.

Violet winked and nudged me, "Come on. Time for us to have our sleepy time."

I giggled at her as we both turned off the telly and raced to her room.

I just love to have Violet as my best friend.

~*~*~*~*~

My very favorite place here in our territory was the woods. I don't know why, but I felt connected to it. I smiled to myself as I walked by myself through the forest. Looking around, I spotted the lake I used to go to when I was a kid. I ran there and looked at the place, nothing changed. Still the same. I wonder if anyone saw this place though.

My body tensed when I smelt a scent of a vampire, "Who are you?" A voice hissed.

I turned around, and my eyes widened when our eyes connected, the spark between us was strong. Sad thing to say is, stronger that mine and Conan's spark. The vampire narrowed his eyes as he went to me, sniffing and circling around me.

He may be doing these weird things, but I felt myself relaz from it. He stopped in front of me, staring right in my eyes as if he's staring on my soul.

"What's your name, mate?" He smiled as he asked me

Mate?

But, I already have a mate!

'D'neah what is going on?' I asked her through mind-link.

'I-I don't know either, Lena. Conan's our mate. We can't have two mates. And a vampire.' She said, panicking as she paced in my head.

I shut her off, and stared at the vampire in front of me. He's attractive, blonde hair, deep blue eyes. Just like Conan's. But the vampire's blonde hair was lighter. And Conan's was almost brown.

"I already have a mate." I told him, shaking my head.

He frowned, "No. You're my mate."

"But-" I cut myself off, furrowing my eyebrows, "What the hell is happening?" I muttered to myself.

He took my hands, I jumped at the electricity I felt from it, he smiled at me, "Can you.. Can we just forget about your other mate, whoever he is, and let's get to know each other?"

It's not that easy!

"Okay." I found myself nodding along.

What the hell, Lena?

Okay. Now, I'm talking to myself? I've been pretty weird lately, huh?

We sat down on the grass and stared at the lake, "So.. What's your name?"

"Lena." I smiled at him.

He grinned back at me, "Well, it's nice to meet you Lena. I'm Lucas."

"So, Lucas.." I paused, "You're a vampire."

"Uh-huh. So, Lena," He paused, mocking me, "You're a werewolf."

I giggled, nodding my head, "Yes, so.. How does it feel being a vampire? Oh wait! How old are you?"

"19."

"Ah.." I nodded my head.

"Well.. Back to your previous question. Being a vampire, is you know normal." He shrugged.

"How is it normal? Ugh. You're so boring." I groaned at him.

He chuckled, "Well.. I don't know. Being a real vampire is not what most people expect. We don't burn in sunlight, we don't drink humans blood, we drink from animals. I know, still cruel but at least we don't kill humans."

"That's kinda unexpected for a vampire." I said.

He shrugged, "I'm just relieved that I wasn't born to drink human blood. The only vampires who kill a human gets burned in sunlight. Or any lights. That's why you'll be able to notice it fast because they'll always be engulfed by the dark."

"Well, I'm happy you weren't born to kill people."

"What about you? How is it being a werewolf?"

~*~*~*~*~

"Vampire mate?!" Conan yelled.

I flinched, "Conan, don't shout. I didn't know this, until I met him."

He breathed in and out, trying to calm down, "Where is he?"

"There's no way, I'm going to let you find him." I said, firmly, "Don't start a fight, Conan."

"Why the hell now? He's claiming my mate!" He exclaimed.

"Conan, fucking shut up, okay? I felt the connection he wasn't lying!" I yelled, "And to be honest, our connection was stronger than yours and mines." I murmured, sighing, "If you're calm, call me."

I turned back and went back to the woods by myself walking around, thinking about things. Waht confused me the most is I have two mates. How?

What if I had to choose? No. No. This can't be happening.

Before I could think of anything, I tripped onto something, I tried to help myself up but I failed and bumped my head onto something very hard.

I tried to keep my eyes open, but my vision was slowly fading.

'Guys, h-help m-' I was only able to mind-link Violet, Debby and Gerard before I passed out.

~*~*~*~*~

My opened suddenly fluttered open, I squinted at the bright light. Covering my eyes by my arms, I sat up. Looking around the place, I noticed I wasn't in my room.

The room was full white I'm laying on a white comforter, I stood up and looked down to my outfit. I frowned when I saw I was wearing a beautiful white dress. I don't own any kind of dresses.

I went to a mirror and looked at myself. My eyes widened when I saw myself, I have brown hair.. BROWN HAIR! I never dyed my hair! And my eyes.. my eyes.. It's blue.

"Hello?" I called out the small room.

I was alone.

Am I dead?

"You are not dead, my child." A beautiful voice said.

I turned around and my jaw almost dropped at the beautiful goddess in front of me, "My goddess." I bowed.

"Don't bow. You don't have to do that, my child." She said, holding my hand as she helped me to stand up straighter.

"Why.. Why am I here?" I asked her.

She smiled, closing her eyes and before I can ever blink we were in a different place. The place we were now in was forest. It's not some isolated forest, in fact it was beautiful, I saw a cliff with waterfalls below. The place has so many flowers on it and the grass also have some baby flowers.

"My child, I brought you here to let you know about your powers." She said.

"Powers?" I asked, confused, "No.. I don't have powers. I'm just an ordinary werewolf."

"No.  These powers was gifted to you by your grandmother." She smiled.

"I don't even know my parents. What about my grandmother?" I sighed.

"My child, your grandmother was killed in a war. She and her pack had a war with the witches."

"Witches?" I asked, frowning.

Witched are real?

"Yes, my child, they are real. They fought your grandmother and her pack, the witches were unfair. They made a spell to hold your grandmother's powers. So that, when they have the war, your grandmother was too weak and the witches were ablw to beat them." She said, sadly, "I may control the witches, but I can't control what they believe and what they do."

"Why do they want to kill my grandmother?"

"They want her powers."

"Where did she get the powers, anyway?" I asked, not understanding at all.

The goddess smiled at me, "I'm your 10x, or maybe more, great grandmother."

I frowned, "So.. You mean.. Were related?"

"Yes, my child."

"Where's my parents?" I asked, desperately.

She smiled, "Sweetie, they're close to you. Yes, they're alive. That's all I can say, you have to find this out on your own."

So.. They've been close to where I am and I never knew. Who are they? Where are they?

"Lena.. Your powers. They can be vicious, that's why you have to learn how to control it." She held my hands tightly, "You're grandmothers, they had only one power. Now in new generation, you, my child, have all powers that they once had."

"You mean, that what power my grandmother and great granmothers' had, it's all combined in me?"
"I didn't quite understand what you said, child." She chuckled.

I frowned, "Now, that I refresh it, what I said was quite confusing." I chuckled with her, "What I mean is, the powers they once had is now all combined in me?"

"Yes.. And that means, you have too many powers. That's why you have to know how to  control it."
"Well.. who's going to teach me about my powers?" I asked.

She smiled at me, "One certain vampire."

Before I can ask her who it is she slowly faded away by the wind, my eyes closed at the strong wind and all I can see was black.

~*~*~*~*~

"Is she okay?" A familiar masculine voice asked, Conan.

"She's gonna be okay." Another voice said, probably the pack doctor, "Just be careful with her. She hit her head too hard on the rock."

A sigh in relief filled the room, "Thank you, doctor."

I heard the door closed, maybe someone went out. I felt a hand holding mine, "Lena.. Wake up, babe."

My hand twitched in his as my eyes slowly opened, I blinked at the light, "Conan.. The lights." I groaned, my voice was hoarse, my throat dry, "Water."

Conan shot up and closed the lights, he went to take the water by the nightstand and sat on the bed, he helped me sit up and gave me the water. I took it with shaky hands and drank it all.

I turned my head to him, and felt dizzy, "Whoa." I mumbled.

"Lena, are you okay now?" He asked, unsure.

I smiled at him as I gave him the empty glass, "I'm fine, Conan."

He placed it back on the nightstand as he sighed. looking back at me worry plastered on his face, "You got us so worried. Especially when you mind-linked Debby, Vi, and Gerard. You don't know how scared I got when I felt an impact on my head."

"Conan, I'm okay now." I smiled, holding his hand limply, "How long was I out?"

"A week."

My eyes widened, "A week?!" I exclaimed, "How? It felt like I was only gone for 5 minutes." I groaned, "Oh no.. What about my school works? Assignments? Quizzes? Oh fudge!" I babbled on and on.

Conan cut me off, "Lena, it's fine. Violet and Debby took care of it. Okay? You don't have to worry about that. Right now, all you have to do is rest." He said, as he helped me to lay back down.

"Don't leave me." I whimpered.

He nodded, smiling at me, as he laid on the bed next to me, "Night, Lena."

"Hm.." I hummed as I slowly fell asleep.

~GUYS!

I am deeeeeeply sorry! :((

I was supposed to update this chapter last week! UGH! Out internet was gone for almost 1 week that's why in haven't updated yet.

I'M SO SORRY!

Anyway, guys I know I have many wrong spellings and grammars but please don't be harsh. That's all.

So, blah! There's the chapter! :))

BYE!

-Ellexx

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.3M 42.1K 31
[Rejection Series Book 2] "Me, your mate? As if. You're weak and the reason my parents are dead!" He scuffs at my face and then does the worst thing...
1.2M 34.5K 32
Crystal is a werewolf hybrid who doesn't take shit from anyone. She's feared in the human world for being a gang leader and is respected and worshipp...
14.3K 161 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
19M 596K 55
"I, Alpha Asher Reed, reject you as my mate and Luna." He didn't blink. He didn't show a spark of remorse. He just walked away. *********************...