Mistaken Love

By heress_caitlinn

Megan Star is one of those girls that everybody loves, but she doesn't really put that much notice into being... More

Mistaken Love
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHOR NOTEEE!!!!!!
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26

Chapter 25

30 3 0
By heress_caitlinn

I hear a honk outside, indicating that Adam is here to pick me up for school. Don't ask my why, but he insisted on taking me to school today. I naturally agreed. I get to spend more time with my boyfriend; I'm always up for that.

I grab the thing I need and head outside, locking the door behind me. I catch his eye walking up to his car and I give him a genuine smile. He brightly smiles back and motions for me to hurry up. I do as he says and climbs into his car a moment later.

"How have you been?" He asks as soon as I close the door.

"Great, you?" I ask, while we start driving.

"I missed you," He glances at me, frowning, then looks back to the road.

"I mised you too." I look down at my hands. I'm still a little shy when it comes to this.

"Even if we aren't in the same classes, I will figure out a way to see you again," His voice sounds confident.

"I would love that," I smile to myself.

He is so adorbale.

We arrive at school. When we get out of his car, we are bombarded by his friends.

"Megan! Haven't seen you in a while," Blake says.

"What's up Megan," Connor does the 'sup' motion with his head.

"Hey guys," I say cheery.

"Aren't you awful happy today," Jake chimes in.

Jacob nudges Jake, "I wonder why."

Jake covers his mouth in realization. Well isn't he the brightest one here. I mentally laugh.

"Hey Megan, I gotta explain some things to them, mind finding your friends?" Adam whispers in my ear.

I nod and I head off towards school, hoping that my friends would be in the usual spot.

When I walk in that direction I see them all in a circle talking. Once I arrive, Kristal and Tiffany turns towards me.

"Megan!" Kristal screams and hugs me, "how was your weekend?" She raises her eyebrow.

"It was great," I smile, "I have to tell you guys something."

Tiffany laughs, "that you are Adam are together? Everyone knows that already."

"Oh how?" I was surprised, because it just happened 2 days ago.

"You know things spread around this school quickly," Tiffany explains, "especially if it involves a player who now has a girlfriend. Everyone loves drama."

"Yeah I know what you mean," I say, "I just hope Adam is being true. I honestly do have feelings for him, but he's a player. We have always said once a player always a player right?"

"Right," Kristal chimes in, "but apparently he hasn't done anything with any other girl but you since school started."

"Just be careful Megan," Tiffany adds, "I don't want you getting hurt again like your last relationship, when you dated that player."

Oh right, I forgot about that.

"Thank you," I hug them both, "I will be I promise."

I completely forgot to say hi to Sean and Brent and I feel horrible.

I walk around Kristal and Tiffany and see them talking to each other.

"Hey guys," I walk up to them smiling.

"Oh hey," Brent smiles back and waves to me.

"Hey," Sean says, with an edge to his tone.

He's probably mad that I'm dating Adam. I really hope that doesn't affect our friendship, because he's always there for me and I really love that about him. I tell him things that Kristal and Tiffany don't even know.

"Megs!" I hear a voice say. Adam. He's the only one who calls me that so I know it's him.

I notice Sean tense up and Brent is waving towards someone behind me, as I'm turning around.

"Hey Adam," I smile as he walks up to my side and puts his arm on my shoulder.

"Are these guys giving you any trouble?" He teases with me.

I laugh, "No I was just saying hi to them because I haven't talked to them in a while."

"Okay good," he laughs, "let's go back with my friends." He slips his arm around my waist and pulls me away, as the bell rings for school to start.

"Oh well we can see them at lunch," he says, "I'd rather get some alone time with you anyways." He playfully smacks my ass.

"Hey!" I giggle.

We get to a brick column and I lean against it, as he sets his hand next to me leaning on it.

"Did you know I actually like when you call me 'Megs'?" I tell him, with a shy smile on my face.

"Oh you do Megs?" He teases me, "I'm glad because I love to call you that."

Before I can reply he leans down and kisses me. I can feel tingles throughout my whole body, but this time I'm not going to ignore them. I am dating him now, and I don't care what people think about me. I raise my hand to his cheek and kiss him back softly. It was a very gentle kiss.

"Get some Adam!" I hear a voice yell.

I draw back, but Adam reaches up and pulls my face back towards his.

"Just ignore them baby," he whispers before his lips touch mine again.

I can't believe how much I enjoy kissing Adam TrueBlood, the player of all players.

I kiss him once more before I pull away, "we have to get to class."

"No please I don't want to be away from you," Adam pouts.

"Adam," I frown, quickly pecking him on his pouting lips, "you're adorable."

His frown instantly turns into a smirk, "me? Adorable? God what have I gotten myself into with you."

"You know you love it," I tease as I grab his hand and pull him towards the entrance of the school building.

He doesn't reply, so I look back and he's smiling to himself. I smile. He has the cutest smile, especially when he smiles to himself and doesn't think I will see.

We walk hand in hand to my locker. I let go of his hand to put in my combination and get my stuff out of my locker.

"I'm going to walk you to class," Adam randomly says.

I smile shutting my locker door, locking the lock, "okay."

He wraps his arms around me quickly, before I can start walking, and engulfs me in a hug. I hug him back, digging my head into his chest and feeling his warmth. He smells so good.

Adam pulls away and gives me a quick kiss, and grabs my hand as we start walking.

"I love hugging you," I say quietly, feeling my cheeks slightly turn warm.

"Aww my little baby is blushing," Adam pinches my cheeks and I laugh pushing his hand away, "By the way, I love hugging you too Megs."

We reach my class and he hugs me one last time.

"Bye Megan I'll see you later," he smirks, "I told you I will find a way to see you again."

I smile brightly, "and I hope you do."

He walks off and I head into my class, and sit down in my normal seat.

From the moment I sit down to the moment I leave, I'm daydreaming about Adam.

I never would have thought I would be dating him, much less have him on my mind 24/7. This is crazy.

The bell rings for class to end and I gather my stuff. As I'm heading out the door, I feel someone grab my arm.

I instantly turn and pull my arm away. I look at who grabbed me, it was a guy with short brown hair and hazel eyes.

"Yes?" I say, harsher than I meant to.

"Oh um," he pauses looking at me.

This is weird. I turn to walk away when I hear him say something.

I turn back around, "what?"

"Um I just wanted to warn you about Adam," he quietly says, "he isn't the sweet guy you think he is." With that he takes off past me before I can say anything.

He isn't the sweet guy you think he is. That guys words replay in my mind.

What does he mean?

~~~~~~~~

IM BACK GUYS
Its been forever and I'm so sorry about that, hope you remember my story tho.

I wonder what that random kid means, because to me Adam seems like a sweetheart.

My mind about him from the beginning has defiantly changed. What about yours?

Do you think the kid is right or do you think he's just saying things to mess up their relationship?

-Vote

-Comment

-Share

•Caitlin•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 171 36
Christina has had her life figured out for as long as she could remember. The plan was always to get into Harvard and become a journalist. So what if...
5.5K 487 24
"Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last." Ronda Rousey, My Fight / Your Fight ****************...
179 44 28
Becca is seventeen, and she's in her last year of high school. She has a group of seven friends who are inseparable, and they are her entire world...
129K 3.2K 32
Football / Soccer COMPLETED AND BEING EDITED This is how it all started: "I dare you Skye Chance to join the boys Soccer team in disguise as a boy...