Chapter 25

I hear a honk outside, indicating that Adam is here to pick me up for school. Don't ask my why, but he insisted on taking me to school today. I naturally agreed. I get to spend more time with my boyfriend; I'm always up for that.

I grab the thing I need and head outside, locking the door behind me. I catch his eye walking up to his car and I give him a genuine smile. He brightly smiles back and motions for me to hurry up. I do as he says and climbs into his car a moment later.

"How have you been?" He asks as soon as I close the door.

"Great, you?" I ask, while we start driving.

"I missed you," He glances at me, frowning, then looks back to the road.

"I mised you too." I look down at my hands. I'm still a little shy when it comes to this.

"Even if we aren't in the same classes, I will figure out a way to see you again," His voice sounds confident.

"I would love that," I smile to myself.

He is so adorbale.

We arrive at school. When we get out of his car, we are bombarded by his friends.

"Megan! Haven't seen you in a while," Blake says.

"What's up Megan," Connor does the 'sup' motion with his head.

"Hey guys," I say cheery.

"Aren't you awful happy today," Jake chimes in.

Jacob nudges Jake, "I wonder why."

Jake covers his mouth in realization. Well isn't he the brightest one here. I mentally laugh.

"Hey Megan, I gotta explain some things to them, mind finding your friends?" Adam whispers in my ear.

I nod and I head off towards school, hoping that my friends would be in the usual spot.

When I walk in that direction I see them all in a circle talking. Once I arrive, Kristal and Tiffany turns towards me.

"Megan!" Kristal screams and hugs me, "how was your weekend?" She raises her eyebrow.

"It was great," I smile, "I have to tell you guys something."

Tiffany laughs, "that you are Adam are together? Everyone knows that already."

"Oh how?" I was surprised, because it just happened 2 days ago.

"You know things spread around this school quickly," Tiffany explains, "especially if it involves a player who now has a girlfriend. Everyone loves drama."

"Yeah I know what you mean," I say, "I just hope Adam is being true. I honestly do have feelings for him, but he's a player. We have always said once a player always a player right?"

"Right," Kristal chimes in, "but apparently he hasn't done anything with any other girl but you since school started."

"Just be careful Megan," Tiffany adds, "I don't want you getting hurt again like your last relationship, when you dated that player."

Oh right, I forgot about that.

"Thank you," I hug them both, "I will be I promise."

I completely forgot to say hi to Sean and Brent and I feel horrible.

I walk around Kristal and Tiffany and see them talking to each other.

"Hey guys," I walk up to them smiling.

"Oh hey," Brent smiles back and waves to me.

"Hey," Sean says, with an edge to his tone.

He's probably mad that I'm dating Adam. I really hope that doesn't affect our friendship, because he's always there for me and I really love that about him. I tell him things that Kristal and Tiffany don't even know.