[✔️]Caramel macchiato | Lai g...

By baejin05

[COMPLETED] "Don't ever use your friend's name at starbuck" - Baejin05 . . . . Start ; 090617 End ; 090717 More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
Please read ㅠㅠ
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
Note
Epilogue (last chapt) 💕

06

2.9K 252 26
By baejin05

dont forget to vote heheh ;)
-

after school

my mind went blank after jinyoung said by himself thay yoojung is his girlfriend, idk what's going on on my mind now, the only thing i can think is only go to starbuck.

"caramel macchiato" i said with sad tone and my eyes on the floor then give the exact amount of money.

The reason why i going here is maybe i can relax a bit, i love the smell of the coffee, the song, and their strong wifi connection. LMAO what.

i slurped my caramel macchiato and sat at the same place when jinyoung was sitting with me last time. what am i expecting, he was just a stranger and is the same.

it was just a crush tho,

"oy guanlin" i shouted his name, i see guanlin that guy from before, coming in.

"y-y-yes ?" he stuttered,

"come here"

i said to him even before letting him ordering the beverage, idc i just need somebody to talk now.

"yah"

"have you ever had a crush on someone"

"no i bet you hadn't"

i feel like i'm drunk now but i'm not honestly.

"i still have a crush on her" he replied,

"ohooo i'm not expecting that, your taste must be bad." i said

"no!" he said with angry tone

"chill boi, okay continue.." i teased him

"you know how it feel when you feel like finally can meet your crush after a long awaiting and then, when you finally can see her everyday, you know that girl already have someone else" i explained

"wait are you lesbian ?"

"fuck no i'm just saying in your point of view" i chuckled

"that's hurt of course" he said, how can he know how it feels with this kind of face. I thougjg he was just a nerd, target of bullying, that knows nothing about love.

wondering why i really like bae jinyoung ? because i'm a type of person who easily fall in love but hardly to letting go.

"there he is, chuckling with another girl, gdi. He doesn't wear that mask and cap today." i said to guanlin as i heard a starbuck's bell ringed means a new customer came, and saw choi yoojung with baejin together linking arms.

"mask and cap ?" guanlin seems startled.
-
Thanks for keep reading i'll be making this ff short tho. ILY for all those who kept voting from the first chapt and keep reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 92 27
Angst and fluffs :D *cringe warning* (written when I was 13 years old!)
19.5K 1.5K 20
❝ where are you going? i don't like people leaving me but they all did, you're the only one i have, not you too. ❞ ❅ produce101 s2 series ♔ wanna one...
84.6K 3K 36
while one of them forgot the other existed, the other never forgot the other's existence. all similarities to other stories are probably coincidental...
11.2K 260 19
彡Short story 彡One-shot 彡Two-shot "All wanna do,Wanna One inmida" ✔ please support and love WANNA ONE ♡ ✘ do not open any request