His Unexpected Gang

By simply-caitlyn

"I'm the leader of Mayhem, Lynn," Ashton says, smirking. I immediately glared at him. I get up from my chair... More

1| I'll keep you in mind.
2| Guess we're desk buddies.
3| Acquaintances at best, buddy. Don't push it.
4| Maybe I'm the one who needs to chill.
5| Just answer the damn question.
6| I will get on my knees for you.
7| Well, at least you kids still have your clothes on.
8| So, no crazy ex trying to get you back?
9| I could never say no to you.
10| Does Asshole work?
11| We're together on this.
12| Now you're weird for hanging out with us minors.
13| I wasn't going to murder you.
14| If it's with you, it's worth it.
15| Someone's eager.
16| This is strictly just for body heat.
17| Don't be mad.
18| She's not here!
19| Oh no, you're bleeding.
20| We'll deal with this asshole later.
21| I can't lose you, okay?
22| You look like shit.
23| I love you.
24| That was smooth.
25| Don't worry, I'm all yours.
26| You distracted me.
27| Surprise!
28| Just kiss me, asshole.
29| I know how to hide a dead body.
30| You're my everything.
~Epilogue~
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 1
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 2
B O N U S C H A P T E R ~ 3

~Prologue~

18.9K 289 24
By simply-caitlyn

§ status: complete §

~W A R N I N G~

1. I suck at writing dramatic scenes, action scenes, and lovey-dovey scenes... (So don't be too harsh ☹️)

2. If you don't like my outfit choices, then imagine something else... (Not that difficult 😐)

3. I don't really describe my characters' looks, so you can imagine whoever you want. (It's also easier, so I don't have to remember if a character's oRbS are oCeAn bLuE or cHoCoLaTe bRoWn. 😂)

4. If you don't like this story, then just leave and don't comment... Criticism is fine for things like plot holes/grammar/if something doesn't make sense. But if you're gonna complain that it's moving too fast, I don't care... All my stories are fast reads and don't drag too long. (Or at least that's my goal.) I do it on purpose, and I'm not changing that.

5. When you see bolded italicized text, it's usually the character's thoughts/them talking to themselves. NOT a medical condition.

You have been warned.

~Description~

"I'm the leader of Mayhem, Lynn," Ashton says, smirking. I immediately glared at him.

I get up from my chair and walk up to him. "You guys ambushed our trade," I say, jabbing my finger at his chest.

"They told us you guys didn't have enough money and wanted backup," Ashton says, restraining my wrists.

"That's impossible, my friend checked the money, and we had the exact amount," I say confidently.

<~~~~~~~~~~>

I hope you'll give this book a chance! ❤️

May 31, 2023 ~ I've edited this to the best I can, but I won't be editing this book after today. I tried to keep whatever 14-year-old me thought was important and mainly fixed grammar issues. Thank you for all the support these past few years!

Byeeeeeeeeee! 👋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 18.5K 60
Amara Brady, the schools nerd, her name unknown to any normal persons ears. Straight A's and perfect homework, but what if it's just a coverup? Ou...
248K 13.7K 36
For the last year, Audrey has been watching over Charlotte Astor, heir to the world's biggest software company. She knows this summer will be filled...
434K 8.6K 31
"Your Mine Summer Crews and I don't fucking share what's mine" he shouted. "But Sharing is caring" I whispered as low as possible that I could barel...
151K 4.6K 33
Completed "What the hell do you think you're doing?" I asked, glaring at him while he forcefully dragged me out of class. "You told me you need help...