Accept// carl gallagher ff [C...

By liloofitsme

"When did you know you were gay Ian?" "Why? Do you think you're gay?" "I don't know." - When Carl Gallagher i... More

1 - your family is pretty cool ... so are you
2 - the universe wants me to be straight
3 - It's like a curse Ian
4 - im pregnant carl
6 - in that moment, I knew I was gay
7 - I will always protect you, you have my word
8 - if anything, it made me like you even more
9 - he fucking loves the shit out of you
10 - clayton asa harvey?
11 - we will be happy, and we will be proud
12 - i am happy debs, for the first time since bonnie.
13 - damn, you guys are hella gay
14 - i hope you rot in fucking hell gallagher
15 - the cheeky deal
16 - endless heartbreak
17 - come back when you can
18 - the amendment
19 - the damned letter.
20 - reuniting and the end.

5 - gay, straight, whatever, you're always my little brother

15.3K 377 312
By liloofitsme

Carl's POV

Silence filled the room as I stared at Bella after her bombshell. Everyone was staring at me, that's when I snapped.

I laughed.

I laughed so hard I had to hold my stomach because I thought I would piss myself.

Fiona looked at me as if I grew another head in the space of two seconds, Debbie was standing with her hand over her mouth, Ian had a knowing smirk across his face as he held back a wild and violent Mickey, Lip stared at me, hitting the back of my head and Liam was confused about the whole situation. Bella had a red tint of colour spread across her cheeks.

"I never slept with her," I laughed pushing past Ian and Mickey, who was finally calm after I said those words.

"W-What?" Fiona asked confused, staring at Bella as I pulled out a bottle of beer and opening the lid taking a gulp of it.

"The last girl I slept with, was also the first, and it was Dominique," I shrugged and Fiona stared at me with a raised eyebrow along with Lip. Ian had a knowing smirk on his face and Mickey was confused along with Debbie.

"What?" All of them asked together. Except from Ian.

"Dom was the only girl I had ever slept with, and I would never sleep with Bella," I scolded and looked her up and down. 

"And if I did, I would wear like three condoms so I wouldn't catch an STD or something," I told them and Bella looked over at me, like she would kill me.

"Carl shut up-"

"No Bella, I know how much boys you slept with, for fuck sake, my best friend is dating yours, that's how I know," I told her shrugging.

"It's probably someone else's baby, but it's not mine, because I didn't sleep with you, nor will I ever," I told them all as I walked into the living room, flopping on the couch.

Bella stormed out of the house, leaving me and my stunned siblings and Mickey, who was oddly calm but still very shocked.

"You only slept with Dom?" Debbie asked me, I nodded taking another gulp of ice cold beer.

"But you're the most hormonal teenage boy ever?" Fiona flopped on the couch beside me as I looked up at Ian, who winked telling me it's okay.

"Are you having trouble getting girls or something?" Mickey asked me. Lip nodded with a raised eyebrow.

"We can try and help," Mickey spoke but Ian smacked his shoulder telling him to shut up and not speak. Mickey held his hands up and sat down.

"I mean you always talk about girls," Fiona muttered.

"Why is it a bad thing I only slept with one girl?" I asked annoyed. I swear, they want me to sleep around but then they don't want me to sleep around. Make up your fucking mind already.

"Of course not," Ian spoke up, patting my shoulder in a gesture of proudness.

"Did you like it?" Mickey asked me once the room fell silent. I looked over at him along with everyone else. I stared at Ian and he looked back at me, mouthing that if I want to tell them I can, and that he's right here.

"I don't know," I whispered loud enough for them to hear. Fiona looked over at me, catching my chin between her fingers, making me look at her.

"What do you mean by that?" She asked with furrowed eyebrows. Lip was sitting there shocked along with Debbie.

"I don't know if I liked it or not," I slapped Fiona's hands away from my chin, shocked was the only expression I could see on everyone except Ian.

"So your-"

"No I'm not gay," I told Lip before he finished. Ian sighed, putting his hand on my shoulder sending me comfort.

"Carl doesn't know how he feels towards girls or boys, he just needs to experiment around," I mentally thanked Ian in my head. Mickey stood up and patted my shoulder.

"Well lets experiment," Mickey smirked at me and Ian. Everyone else was shocked at me.

"I can't, I have school tomorrow," I told Mickey and he made an 'oh' shape with his mouth and nodded.

"Tomorrow night?" He asked me, I shrugged agreeing. Ian looked at his boyfriend, who stared at him.

"If I don't come some weird ass will check you out, I have to prevent that," Ian smirked at Mickey. I rolled my eyes and ran upstairs leaving my family to their own business.

I took out my phone and typed in Clay's number and texted him.

-

Clay's POV

I picked up my phone when I heard a pang. I smiled instantly when I seen it was from Carl.

From Carl:
Hey.

I sat down on my bed cross legged, typing back simply.

(So this is gonna be type form, but will go back to Clay's POV afterwards)

To Carl;
Hey, what's up?

From Carl;
Nahda, how's my favourite blond?

To Carl;
He's tired but Grant keeps waking him up with annoying band shit.

From Carl;
Well tell Grant, my favourite blond has to sleep, also I was wondering something.

To Carl:
Shoot.

From Carl;
My brother, ian and his boyfriend Mickey are bringing me out tomorrow night. Wanna come?

To Carl;
Sure, where are we going?

From Carl;
To a gay bar probably, but you don't have to come if you don't want to.

From Carl;
I won't force you to come with.

To Carl;
Actually, I'd love to come with.

From Carl;
Okay, well I'll see you tomorrow princess.

(Back to Clay's POV)

I smiled down at Carl's message with every fibre in my body tingling, my thumb hovered above the message, thinking.

All I could imagine was why he asked me to come to a gay club with him, his brother and his brothers boyfriend. And I wondered if Carl would play me, just like every other person I've ever been with.

I fell asleep thinking about Carl and his smile, imagining what tomorrow will consist of.

-

Carl's POV

I laid in my bed, Ian and Mickey in his and Lip sitting at the bottom of mine. For the past few minutes the four of us had been talking.

"When did you think that you liked guys?" Lip asked me confused. I looked over at Lip then back to Ian and Mickey.

"Well, when Ian and Mickey sorta became a couple, I was really curious of what gay is," I began telling them, making the three of them direct their attention onto me.

"I was confused about the whole gay, lesbian, the whole LGBTQ+ community," I sighed, playing with my thumbs.

"So I literally looked everywhere and anywhere on being gay and what it feels like, so I could support Ian one hundred percent," a huge smile wiped over Ian's face when I looked down at him.

"And I am behind him one hundred percent. But near the end of mine and Dom's relationship, that's when I started to like this guy in my biology class," I sighed.

"That long?" Ian asked me and I nodded looking down at him then to Lip.

"And that's when I really became scared and worried, so I tried my hardest to stick with girls," I sighed rolling my eyes.

"But it hurt waking up everyday and be someone who I don't even think I am, so I think that I broke when I told Ian the other day," Lip, Mickey and Ian were surprised but nodded.

"Well I support you Carl," Lip put his hand on my shoulder. "Gay, straight, whatever, you're always my little brother," Lip smiled bumping my shoulder then hopping down.

"Now, I've to sleep so I can study tomorrow," with that Lip walked out, waving at us.

"I'm behind you too Carl," Ian told me when Lip left. Mickey looked at Ian, along with myself.

"You have to you thick shit," Mickey told Ian, causing me to chuckle when Ian looked at his boyfriend completely confused.

"Why?"

"Because you're fucking gay Ian!" Mickey hit Ian's shoulder playfully, gesturing his face. Ian smirked and nodded.

"But still, I'm behind you, now matter what," Ian added before laying down and slowly fell asleep.

I stared at the ceiling when my back hit the mattress.

"Carl?" I sat up and looked over at Mickey, who had a fag in between his lips.

"What?" I asked as he pasted the fag up to me. I took a puff from it and passed it back.

"The world is a different place now, you can go out in public and be proud of who you are, and if someone ever pisses on your parade, I'll fucking kill them myself, okay?" Mickey said in a serious tone. I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah Mick, I understand, don't worry," Mickey stared at me for a minute. I nodded at him before he spoke again.

"Is it that dude Clay that came over yesterday?" Mickey asked me pulling that last drag from the fag. I nodded my head and stared at my feet.

"He's cute," Mickey said surprising me, making me look over at him. "But don't tell carrot top that I said that," With that Mickey winked and fell asleep beside my brother.

I smiled as I laid down, completely agreeing with Mickey and his remark about Clay being cute.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 1.9K 57
well, did she make you cry? make you break down? shatter your illusions of love? now tell me, is it over now? do you know how? pick up the pieces and...
184 0 10
Kay fucking Gallagher, the lesbo (not really) of the family meets a boy, a boy? Yes, Kay the lesbian (not really) fell in love with a boy, what happe...
304K 5.5K 49
he was crazy - she was innocent or not as innocent as he thought... better read to find out what happens 😙
23.4K 216 17
Short stories about Y/n x Shameless boys The Oneshots are ongoing because I'm still working on new stories... :)