I Like You, Hyung || Yoonmin

By prosoftchim

Jimin is a simple good boy who happens to go to the same high school as Yoongi, his crush. He and Yoongi howe... More

Orange
Taehyung's new friends
Kiss
Messenger: Tae
Taehyung, the K-drama actor
Drunk Jimin
Drunk Jimin pt. 2
Dating tips with Jin
The hero Yoongi
Possessive Yoongi
Bye, Yoongi
WTF HOESEOK
Inside of Yoongi's mind
Hoseok's crush
Yoongi's massage
Jae:
Jimin,
I
you.
park.jiminie
skinship
jungcock
CLICK
Yoongi, the knight in shining armor.
VMIN
My Jimin
Sleepy Yoongi
Present
btw
Senior Prom
FKING HELL YOONGI
Jikook
Anxious
Come over
Let's go
Date
Another Yoonmin fanfic
Ruin
Always
Beginning of the End
A new beginning

NEED

7.6K 497 133
By prosoftchim

One might ask why I love him so much. Isn't it obvious?

Jimin opened the door for Jae, and greeted him with his usual smile. Jae on the other hand didn't seem like his usual self. The rings under his eyes were more prominant, and he didn't give off that mature and responsible charm. Jimin couldn't point it out though and decided to just leave it be at the back of his head. He wouldn't grow smarter simply thinking about it.

"Why did you want to meet me all of a sudden, hyung?", he asked and tilted his head slightly to the side in a questioning way at the older male. Jae shrugged his shoulder in response, and hung up his jacket.

"Just thought we could hang out, and since you're here I might as well join the party.", Jae replied with a small smile, and gently took one of Jimin's petite hands in his own big one and started walking into the livingroom with Jimin by his side. Their difference in size almost looked funny in all honestly.

"I don't think Namjoon hyung or the others will mind, so feel free to do so.", Jimin replied in a light tone since he had already put their kiss in the past and now treated him like he treated any friend. He was however a bit disappointed since he felt the need to be with him now instead of Yoongi since Jae would probably be left all alone if he didn't. Jae probably knew less people than Jimin in the room, after all.

As they entered the livingroom he spotted Yoongi's seat being empty and wondered where he went.

"Should we sit here?", Jae asked, meaning what used to be Jimin's and Yoongi's seat and Jimin hesitantly nodded back at him. He didn't want to take Yoongi's seat, but there weren't many empty seats so they had to if they didn't
want to sit on the floor.

So the two sat down next to Hoseok, who seemed a bit down. Jimin, being the kind guy he is, placed an arm over the male's shoulders and asked him what was the matter.

"Tae doesn't show any interest in me at all.", Hoseok replied, and Jimin bit his lower lip while feeling worried for his usually happy and out going friend. Wasn't he the perfect match for Taehyung? They were both extra and happy. They could literally make friends with anyone, except for each other that is.

"If you just went forward and started a conversation I'm sure it would work."

"Do you have a crush on Taehyung?", Jae interupted, and Hoseok sighed in reply with a few nods.

"Ah... He's pretty stupid so you should probably go ahead and approach him.", Jae told him, and Jimin felt like he was actually trying to be helpful which was good.

Jae was a good guy, after all.

"It's... not that easy."

"Come on, Hoseok. Just do it.", Jimin encouraged him with his angelic smile. He even went as far as to push him up from his seat, and Hoseok laughed.

"Fine, fine... I'll do it. Thanks Jimin and... Jae.", Hoseok said, and went ahead to do just so.

What a brave guy, Jimin thought, if only I could do that with Yoongi.

Speaking of the devil he suddenly came into Jimin's vision.

"You're in my seat, Jae."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 50 52
Jimin is just a normal student at his university but all that changes when his new classmate Yoongi who is the son of a mafia saw Jimin was doing his...
5.3K 370 44
Yoongi Min, a 30-year-old Asian businessman, living in London, meets Jimin Park, his crush at the university. Things change over time and Jimin has c...
18.6K 687 49
What happens when jimin's childhood crush follows him Jungkook and tae had a plan to get their friends together not knowing they knew each other alre...
28.4K 2.2K 41
In wich Yoongi gets his friend's new number but had been given the wrong digits. He ends up texting an unknown boy... A boy called Jimin, who is in a...