Cyber Love

By GuessWho239

Rachel Smith hates Justin Bieber. She hates him so much that she doesn't even say his name. But a new chat in... More

BeingMe has sent you an invitation to chat.
Who are you?
First Chat.
The Forgotten Past
The Concert
How did I get here?
Saved by the security!
The Angels & The Fountain
You're kidding. Right?
Sigh...
Not The Best Place To Meet
*NOT A CHAPTER* (sorry)
Ladies and Gentlemen, Jessica Bieber
Major Announcement <3
Dystopia
Big Brother's Little Sister
Finally (Part 1)
Finally (Part 2)
Bonus Chapter

Happy Birthday!

3.5K 88 21
By GuessWho239

10.

Okay so this chapter is very special to me! Why you may ask? Because....

MY BEST FRIEND WROTE THIS CHAPTER FOR ME... And I'm writing one hers. ;)

You guys have to read her story - Eyes of Fate ♥♥Her username is @ruksiboo

It's SOO good (":

And I'll be writing her next chapter so you guys will HAVE to read it :D

Or else...

I won't update CyberLove anymore...I'm serious you guys, her story is WAYYYY better than mine. And I'm pretty sure 75% of you guys don't even read the author's note =.=

That's just depressing, really.

Well you will just have to read her book.

THANKS!

And as usual....VOMMEFAN! \m/ LOL :D

CHAPTER-10

I glanced my eye on the clock, it was 2 am. Had I seriously been thinking about Justin for 3 whole hours?

I couldn't help it! The beautiful memories of us together kept flashing in my mind. But WHY?!? Why was all this even happening? After all these years when I finally thought that I got over him, he had to come back and depress me all over again.

It was like...like...fate..destiny, those sort of stuff. The world is a small place after all....

What would I say to him the next time we spoke? It'd be so awkward.... Not for him, maybe 'cause he didn't know yet. He didn't know that he had been speaking to the little girl with blue eyes he used to play with all the time. He didn't know he was speaking with me, with Rachel, with HIS RAY! The Rachel who was his best friend. The Rachel he used to sing to, just to know if he was good enough. The Rachel he used to tell all his secrets to...

Without permission a tear fell from my eye, very soon drowning me into my sadness as I got lost into the best moments of my life.

My eyes opened to the sound of Taylor Swift's voice. Feeling all tired, on getting zilch sleep last night, I stumbled my way towards the bathroom to have a quick shower.

I looked at my reflection, I was wearing a pair of black skinnies and a hot pink top which went exactly with my dark coloured hair. I applied light make up and after I thought I looked presentable I made my way down the stairs inhaling the smell of burned toast. My mom was never going to learn to cook, I thought letting a sigh leave my lips.

Not feeling so hungry anymore I waved my mom a goodbye, after sipping in a glass of water. Slamming the door behind me I walked towards my car.

"Heyyyyyyyyy Rayyyyyyy" Anne squeaked, walking towards me.

I looked at her, she was wearing a blue hood with a white top underneath and a pair of blue jeans which went perfectly with her ocean-blue eyes. Her honey coloured hair was tied into a pony tail which was also blue in colour.

Man she was so colour conscious!

"Hey" I replied, a little too quickly

"What's wrong? And OMG your eyes!!!!! Did you get any sleep last night?"She questioned, piercing her eyes into mine, as we walked towards the lockers.

'What's wrong with me?' Her words repeated in my head, waiting to get an answer. Oh yeah! I had just found out that the person who had broken my heart, left me betrayed had come back into my life once again as being my best friend. How could anyone be so dense? I thought letting a sigh leave my lips.

"Why are you sighing? And I'm not letting you go so easily. Answer me. Now!" she ordered, breaking me out of my thoughts.

How could I tell her? I mean, ofcourse I couldn't tell. It's already hard to accept it myself ! I know, I know I'm such a bitch. Who lies to their best friend? Anyway, she has to find out someday right? But not today, I couldn't go through all that drama. You know how Anne is... she exaggerates every thing. Like she would spare this, it would probably be spread around the whole school in less than a second. She would bug the crap out of me if she came to know that I was best friends with the teenage heart-throb, Justin Bieber. I mean, ex-bestfriends...or was it?

Ughhhh! It's very confusing.

"Umm.. I'm just PMSing" I lied. I'm a smooth liar, remember?

"Hmmm...."she trailed giving me a suspicious look."But why are your eyes so red and squinty?"

"I was reading a really cute book and I just couldn't stop.You should try it!" I lied, again.

"Name?" she inquired, taking her books out for chemistry.

"Uhhhh.........." SHIT.SHIT.SHIT!

"W...Where Rainbows End!" I squealed getting stares from a few people. I sighed in relief, 'That was close' I thought.

"Ohh... Bu-"The bell rang cutting her off.

"Bye Anne, TTYL" I waved at her, quickly rushing to my class, leaving her stare at me open-mouthed.

Finally after what seemed like forever, the last bell rang, announcing my freedom. I walked towards my car and quickly got inside. Turning on the radio..... I got lost into my thoughts and in no time my eyes met upon the familiar front door.

On getting inside, I realised I was home-alone and rushed my way up the stairs, laying myself on the bed... thinking, yet, once again.

I knew it would be hard, but I had to tell him right? I couldn't keep running from the truth forever.... It might be the easy path, but it was wrong and Justin didn't deserve to be treated this way. He still thought of me as his best friend, he still wore the anklet I gave him after all these years. What does it all mean? That he cares for me. JUSTIN FRIGGIN' BIEBER cares for ME! And what did I do to return his favour? Lied to him! Wasn't fair, was it? I know what he did was wrong, but he didn't do it intentionally. I still don't get it though, why didn't he trust me?

Why did he think I would say no to him? I thought he knew me...

Yes, he hurt me but I did too right? And if it just goes on like this forever, before we know it, it'll be too late.

I have to do it. I have to tell him.

Come on Rachael! You can do this.

I took a deep breath and switched on my laptop, logging into my MSN.

I prayed for him to be online cause I had to tell him. It was either now or never.

To my luck he was and just as I was about to inbox him he inboxed me.

BeingMyself- Hey Ray! I need to tell you something...

What did he wanna tell me? Did he come to know too.

Shit. This is BAD. Really bad.

I mean what would Justin Bieber want to tell ME. It was definitely what I was going to tell him.

Right?

Sun'sRay- Hey! I need to tell you something too... But off course you go first.

BeingMyself- Would you meet me in Time Square's Mcdonald's at 6 pm today? Just you and me. It's weird that we haven't ever met even though we know everything about each other.

At least he doesn't know yet! But why did he want to meet me? And how could he just walk around like a normal person when he was freakin' Justin Bieber?!!! Did he trust me enough to tell me his true identity? Was he disguising himself? And of all days.. Why today? Something.. Something..is definitely today. Think Ray think. What's the date again? March 1st... it seems so familiar for some reason.......................

OMYGOSH! It was his birthday... No wonder

What kind of best friend am I?

How could I forget my Justin's birthday?

Sun'sRay- But why today? Anything special? Birthday?

Obviously I knew it was his birthday but I couldn't let him know that, could I? Like he wasn't suspicious enough..

BeingMyself- Yeah it's my birthday.. How did you know?

Sun'sRay- Someone I knew had his birthday today too...

BeingMyself- That's so cool! So will you come?

Call me the Queen Bitch of bitches, I deserved it. How could anyone be as mean as me? Because what I am going to do is the meanest thing anyone would do ,that too on a birthday.

I know I was supposed to confess and stuff, but I can't, not today, it's his birthday, I don't want to ruin it.... Like I'm not going to ruin it enough...

I couldn't face him again, at least not now.... I wasn't ready to. Justin's always been so sensitive... he would get hurt so badly. I'm such a bitchster! For some reason my heart twisted in my chest as I took a deep breath getting ready to do what was right.

Sun'sRay- Happy Birthday! I'm sorry but I can't go.....

I'm pretty sure he hates me by now. C'mon who wouldn't? But I knew I was hurting as much as him on the inside......

BeingMyself- it's fine. I completely understand. But I feel weird talking to you today.. It's like I have to think before I type. And that never happened before... Your not being so free as you usually do. What's happening Ray? Should I be concerned? Something you want to tell me?

SHIT. I guess I should have been prepared for this sort of thing.. Best friends have the ability to read through you. Now what do I do?

What do I reply?

Should I say something?

Should I say nothing?

I can't tell him about all that stuff now... things would just get more complicated. And I think it's better if I distance myself from him for a while......, I need time. I'm not ready yet.

The question is, will I EVER be ready?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!

pleaaaaaaaaseee? Thanks!

*puppy doggy face* 😢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.1K 38
Alexi jones is a pretty,smart,and talented girl. She's 18, about to start collage soon. Everything is set great for the future. What will happen when...
208K 5.6K 46
Ariana Grande is a loner. She thought she had one friend named Michelle. She's rich but unpopular. Justin Bieber is the complete opposite, well on s...
46.3K 1K 32
Texting the wrong person...
389K 8.2K 60
Bad boy and Player Justin Bieber is the popular one and Alexandra (Alex) Scotts isnt so popular and always gets good grades and is your ordinary good...