Jiwoo x Cryaotic x PewDiePie...

By Facearcadedisease

Discover a world where a YouTuber named Cryaotic gets pregnant by a mystic rabbit named Jiwoo. DRAMA, PASSION... More

>Chapter 1<
>Chapter 3<
Chapter 4

>Chapter 2<

28 5 0
By Facearcadedisease

Previously on Jiwoo x Cryaotic x Pewdiepie x Dodger – The wonderful world of pregnancy...

….Jiwoo finds a preggo test in the garbage can because he searched for dem cabagge.

A wild temmie pops up...

IT POSETIV!!

And so it continues...

After taking laxative he poops out the preggo test after 10 minutes.

Suddenly Tem's head pops out of Cries ass...

IT POSITEV BBY IS PREGO 2!!!!!!!

~TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE PREGNANT BABY~

Suddenly they all feel really hungry. And so they go the kitchen to grab some food. Cry wanted to cook for his love, Jiwoo BUT HE REFUSES.

„I AM THE FATHER OF OUR CHILD AND OUR CHILDS CHILD, I WILL COOK YOU CABBAGE SIT DOWN, BETCH.“

He feeds the hungry Cry and chews slowly with great passion the cabagge pieces for the baby, before shoving it up Crys ass carefully.

~TIMESKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY CRYS DIARRHEA OF THE BABY BECAUSE HE DOES NOT TAKE THE CABBAG GOOD~

At night Cry wakes up in terror to realize that he is wet (wink wonk ;))

„MY WATER BROKE JIWOO. IT JUST BROKE WAKE UP!!!!!“

Jiwoo carries Cry bridal style (♡♡♡♡♡♡♡;__;) to the hospital as fast as he could.

It is time.

Cry gives birth to a wonderfull baby boi named baby-epsilon.Dodger, who was lying on the bed next to him gives birth too (it a duck but it not important heh). The doctors give bby to Cry BUT THEN !!!!

THE BBYS WATER ALSO BROKE!!!!!!!!

„OH NOO MY WATER BROKE FINALLY AFTER 18 YEARS!!!!“ (Bby is 18 years old but he wasnt in Cry for 18years he just aged really fast like Sonic but not).

Out of the ass comes a beautiful grayish/greenish duckling.

Jiwoo is shook.

Cry is shook.

EVEN BBY IS SHOOK GURL!!!

Jiwoo looks sad suddenly.

„HOW COULD YOU BETCH I THOUGHT WE WERE SOMEHTING SPECIAL!!!“

Dodgers face starts to heat up „I have to confess.... IT WAS POODS ALL ALONG!!!!!“

Pewds looks shook and jumps out of the window with a 360° backflip (but it was actually a frontflip dont question it).

Jiwoo is heartbroken and takes casually a cabbage out of his ass and takes a big ol' chunk (poor Jiwoo T_T).

Cry starts cryng, AGAIN (a/n: me rn tbh).

„I don't know any of this. THEY ARE LYING, JIWOO!!!!“ Cry screams.

Jiwoo looks in his eyes with regret, „It ok bby, I watched you get raped by Poods and I just couldn't do anything 'cuz he bdsm'ed me and I didn't want to make you upset.“.

Jiwoo was drowning in utter sadness and was afraid of losing Cry.
...

...

...

„Oh alright! :)“, Cry syas. Jiwoo sighs in relief.

The baby starts petting his baby duckling. He seems proud of his creation (lololol).

THEN THE DOCTOR CAME IN WITH HIS SCISSOR HANDS AND SCREAMS „ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT let's make a paternity test because why not amirite lolol.“

Everyone makes an „Uhh~“ noise. The Doctor takes the paternity test and sticks it up their asses (he also throws a paternity test outta the window seeing pewds spreading his buttcheeks, ready for the cold entrance).

The test says...

PEWDS AND DODGER CONFIRMED PARENTS

**Airhorns**

(OH!!!! OHHHHH!!!!!! O!!!!!!!!!!! OHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHER U AT????? WHER U AT????)

Now the Doctor checks the paternity test of Jiwoo and the Duck and bby.

IT IS.....

End of chapter 2

*************
A/N: Hi It's me again haha, how do you like my second chapter of Jiwoo x Cryaotic x PewDiePie x Dodger - A Wonderful World Of Pregnancy????????? It's pretty rad amirite. Give this chapter a fav and comment down below if you want some dirty Jiwoo smut :)))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584K 27.8K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
91.6K 1.7K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
209K 13.6K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
742K 29K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...