HARUM SCARUM | kth. [COMPLETE...

By claireathon

She loved, and she loved, until it hurt. Just how much reckless could she be? ♚ AWARDS: 1st place in HER AWAR... More

↣ Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
↣ Appreciating Taehyung
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
↣ End
FINAL BOOK

Chapter Twenty-Eight

551 43 85
By claireathon

"Jaehee, I don't really see why I have to present myself like I'm going to get married." I said, moving my hands up to my hair. She slapped my hand away and turned my chair so I could see myself in the mirror.

"Tch, I worked hard for your hair and make-up, don't ruin it!" she said, adding hairspray to my hairdo. I sighed and eyed myself in the mirror. She actually did a good job. My hair was curled and was loose, while she just added light make-up on my face.

The only thing that ruined the mood was my pajamas. She groaned and sat on the edge of the bed. "You really don't have a dress? A skirt besides your uniform? Anything?" she stood up and made her way to my closet.

"Nothing." I said cheekily. "Can't I just go in pants?"

She scoffed, "No! It's a formal event. You have to wear something like a skirt. Come on, just do this for me! I wane you to have a strong stage presence!"

I bit my gums. I guess she was right about that - but I didn't really know where we were going to get myself a dress.

Her phone buzzed. She pulled it from her pocket and smiled. "Agh, nevermind! Problem solved, girlaloo!" she pulled the door open, revealing Hobi and the others boys. Hobi placed a box on my bed.

"Jaehee told me you didn't have anything to wear, and my sister was nice enough to let me borrow something for you in her wardrobe!" he pulled out a beautiful, elegant white dress.

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "It's too short."

"But Yuna would look so cute in it!" Jimin smiled widely. "It would probably reach her knees. It wouldn't be too short.. cause she's the short one!"

I flashed him a playful glare, before walking inside the bathroom to get changed. I put on the dress, before looking at myself in theirror inside the bathroom.

"What's taking you so long?" Jungkook whined. "Your mother is waiting too, you know. And besides.. I heard that there's plenty of candy and snacks in that town! An ice skating rink, too!"

I heard Jaehee gasp from the other side of the door, "Really? Yuna! Come on, you better hurry!"

The place sounded way too familiar. But I didn't really have a choice, did I? I sighed and opened the door to reveal myself to them. Namjoon nodded and gave me a thumbs up.

"Presentable and sexy." he complimented, earning a nudge from Yoongi and a glare from Hobi.

"Yuna! You're so cute!" Jimin clapped. "You should wear dresses more often.. but my heart might run out of my chest!" he pinched my cheeks.

"Hey!" Jaehee slapped Jimin's hand away. "I worked hard on her foundation!"

"Does your camera just have to have a flash?" Jungkook complained as Hobi kept taking pictures. I could tell his volume was on max, too.

"Sorry!" he apologised.

We exited my room and found myself face to face with my parents that were dressed formally. My mother smiled and made her way over to me.

"Ah.. you grew to become a beautiful young lady." she said, adjusting my dress and placing a hand on my cheek. I smiled back.

"Of course I did." I grinned. "I got it from you."

She laughed softly. I turned to my father, "You aren't coming with us.. dad?"

He shook his head and pulled me into his arms. "Nobody's going to watch over the flower shop while you're all gone.. though I'm on full support! Go win that recital and bring home some meat!"

"I'm bringing home some meat, alright!" I said excitedly, fist-bumping him.

"I got 2 cabs for us." Mom said, as 2 cabs started making their way over to us. In the end, I was with Mom, Jungkook, and Jaehee, as she wanted to keep me from looking "imperfect".

The ride was shorter than I thought. I never really told anyone that me and Baekhyun have been here before, but I think my mother knew that. Soon, we were exiting the cabs.

"It's in that small building," Yoongi pointed at the small building, next to the ice cream shop I remembered. It was a brick building that stood out from the others.

We walked inside, and it looked much more presentable. It looked really formal, too. The place was packed, but wasn't crowded.

"You should go backstage now." Yoongi instructed. "There should be someone at front. Tell him your name and number, and he'll guide you all throughout, alright?"

I nodded, and I chewed on my gums.

"Don't be nervous." Namjoon said. "You'll do just fine. We'll be in the front row, again! We're counting victory on you! Now go."

I smiled and waved goodbye at them, before making my way to where I assumed the backstage was. As expected, there was a guy standing before me.

"Name?" he questioned, a kind smile on his face.

"Contestant #7, Rhee Suyung." I replied. He nodded and gave wrapped something around my wrist.

"Take it off before performing." he informs, before letting me in.

I see about 15 contestants inside wearing the same thing around their wrists. Most of then were standing up, practicing their instruments. My gaze landed on an empty seat on the side, where not much people were hanging out.

I made my way over, about to sit down, when I see another figure in front of me. His eyes widened.

"Oh! I'm sorry, you take it," I say quickly, offering him the seat. He furiously shook his head and pushed it over to me.

"No, please, you take it." he responded.

I sighed, giving him a smile of gratitude. "Thank you." then I sat down, pulling out my music sheets from my bag. I just hope I wouldn't forget anything, especially the lyrics..

The man gave me a boxy smile and remained standing beside me. "What instrument will you be playing.. miss? I mean.. if you're comfortable to tell me, of course!"

"Piano." I reply, before looking up at him. "How about you?"

"The saxophone!" he said excitedly.

"Saxophone.. huh?" I grinned. "That's nice.. there aren't much saxophonists. You have a good chance of winning. What song are you going to play?"

"Thank you!" he thanked. "As for that.. I'm going to play a song I wrote on my own! What number are you?"

"Is that a pick up line?" I joked, cocking an eyebrow, before chuckling and mentally cursing at myself for saying that to a stranger. "I'm contestant #7."

"Wah! I'm just right before you." he beamed. I was about to reply, when I heard someone instruct everyone to sit down, as the program was already starting.

As a guy offered the man a seat, I make my way to one of the staff. "Uh.. may I please ask for a microphone in my performance?"

She looked up from her computer and nodded. "Sure! Contestant?"

"7." I say. She nodded and handed me a white earpiece. I thanked her, before making my way to my seat again.

"Wah! It's already my turn." the man beside me said excitedly, as he grabbed a saxophone from a nearby table. He scrunched up his nose and smiled at me. "Wish me luck!"

I returned it and waved goodbye.

I was then instructed to stand up and wait for him to finish. So I could actually see him perform, as I was standing at the side of the stage, out of the crowd's sight, of course.

"This is.. a song I composed." he announced into a microphone. "And.. I hope you like it.."

He started.

His whole performance was really good. I had to admit. The judges had satisfied looks on their faces when he finished. Once he was done, the curtains closed, and he made his way to where I was.

"Miss," he started, smiling widely. "Did I do good?"

I clapped and nodded. "You did really good!"

"Wah.. thank god." he said, clasping his hands together. "I'll watch you perform!"

I laughed softly and nodded, giving him a small thanks and watching as some of the staff started pushing the piano in the center of the stage.

"Hey.." I say, just right before he turned on his heel. I fumbled with the earpiece in my hands. "This may sound stupid.. but can you help me put this on?"

He laughed, "Sure!"

Then he started putting it on for me. Thank god he wasn't an awkward.

"Ah! Thank you!" I smiled widely, before waving at him and making my way to the piano, sitting down. Luckily, the curtains were still closed, and I tapped my mic to see if it was working, it was.

I placed my notes on the holder, taking a deep breath as the lyrics passed through me so fluently.

Nobody knew I was going to sing, but I did.

The curtains opened, and I started.

I would've turned to look at the crowd, but I was too engrossed in the piece and lyrics that I forgot to.

The lyrics were written for Baekhyun.. and I knew the others knew that. Maybe not everyone, but I put so much emotion into the song.. everyone would probably realise my pain and feelings.. right?

I finished the song with tearful lyrics, before standing up and bowing.

The crowd cheered, and soon, the curtains were closed. I smiled, satisfied with my performance, as I make my way over to the man, who was clapping.

"You did well!" he said excitedly. "I bet you're gonna win!"

"You could win too." I shrugged, smiling.

We made our way to our seats again. "Say.. I never really caught your name?"

I turn my head to look at him. "Suyung. Call me Suyung."

"Our name sounds alike!" he gasped, looking amazed. "That's so cool!" he said, before placing a hand on his chest. "My name's Tae! Taehyung!"

"Suyung, Taehyung.." I sang. "You're right about that! Anyways.. where do you study?"

"I'm in highschool.." he said slowly, for some reason, saying what grade he was in too, that he was a freshman. "I study in Riverbank high!"

My eyes slowly widened. "No way, you study there too? Why haven't I heard of you?"

His eyes widened as well. "Wah! Me too! I haven't heard of you.."

"Well.." I ran my fingers through my hair and laughed softly. "I guess we aren't in the same class. I'm in 1-A."

"I'm in 1-D." he said, before frowning. "Ah! No wonder we don't know each other.. your classroom is on the third floor."

"So you don't know any Jeon Jungkook? Park Jimin?" I questioned. He stayed quiet for a while, thinking, before shaking his head.

"Nope! Never heard of them. But have you heard of Kim Namjoon? He writes good music! And I heard he could rap well!" I almost chocked on my own saliva hearing him.

"Are you kidding? We're friends! He's here right now!"

His mouth went agape. "Ah! Suyung! Why haven't I met you sooner? Let's be friends!"

I laughed softly and waved a hand, "Yeah.. we are friends. But I'm still not going to go soft on you if you beat me in this competition."

He shrugged. "You'll probably beat me."

I turned to him, scowling. "That doesn't mean you should give up!"

He reminded me so much of someone..

I didn't know if I should even continue.

But..

"Ha! Fine.. I'm going to beat you!"

I rolled my eyes, crossing my legs once the announcer went on stage to announce the winners.

"What's annoying about it is that.." he trailed off. "There won't be any second placers of any kind.. just the first place."

"Really?" I bit my lip, my fingers crossing once the announcer started to speak.

"And the winner for this recital is..." he paused.

"Kim Taehyung!"

---------------------------------

A/N: BITTER BITTER

TAEHYUNG IS FINALLY HERE WAHA

AFTER 27 CHAPTERS GUYS

HAHAHA

AND THEY HAPPENED TO BE STUDYING IN THE SAME SCHOOL WITHOUT KNOWING WAHA

NEXT CHAPTER'LL BE GOOD

YUNA'LL BE ^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 4.2K 52
Warning: MOSTLY DIRTY QUESTIONS! For all the dirty minded people out there, this one's for you, but don't say I didn't warn ya...
2.8K 315 18
꧁Pass the end of winter's cold, until the spring day comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Please stay, please stay there a little longer꧂ Welc...
51.2K 1.8K 42
Park Jimin felt his first heartbreak at the age of 14 when Min Yoongi, his childhood bestfriend, leaves him without a word. 4 years later Yoongi came...
37.3K 2K 8
❝Are you in love with her? Or are you just infatuated with her?❞