Damages

Від Dark_emogirl999

Sonic tells his story of how he suffered being trapped inside an old home for 6 months. This story has abuse... Більше

Hear me Out
Unexpected
Questions and Memories
Early Torture
Day 2
Room of the dead P.1
Shadow's Reasons
Witnessing
Hiding
Slashed
The Brown Coat Dude
Concerns about Sonic
Conversations
Problems
Prison and the Agreement
Weirdness
Sides Taken
Somewhere Else
Changes in Justice
Caution
Planning them Unknown
The Right and Wrong
What They've Done
Scarred
Because I Know Shadow

Things That Can Give You Away

876 21 22
Від Dark_emogirl999

--The following day at Prison--
Though there was barely any covers, the bed was warm and was starting to be comfortable. But why was it so warm? Sonic didn't know why. He was waking up and he could already hear the giggling of other cell mates. He slowly cracked open an eye saying a small, "Uh?" and yawned. He then saw 3 guys giggle themselves away. 'What are they laughing about/' he thought. He looked around for anything strange. Then, when he saw it, he was VERY embarrassed. Rudy, his main cell mate, had left a note on his metal bed stand saying, "Taken, DO NOT TOUCH" in bold white text. Then, he saw the 3 fatsos laughed their heads off and the blue hedgehog did not dare look at them. Then, the dark officer walked nearby and the laughing trio quickly ran back to their 'cages'.

Sonic quickly covered the note by blocking its view and waited for the officer to pass by. And when he did..... There was a loud yell, "RUDY! GET YOUR ASS UP NOW!!!" The brown hedgehog quickly awakened and ended up falling off the top of the bunk bed and hit his head. "Ow.. What the he--" before finishing, Sonic pointed at the note for him to read. "HCUOT TON OD?" The blue one sighed, "You're reading it upside down stupid!" "Oh!" he finally comprehended and began to read it himself. He widened his eyes. "... You actually think I did this?" "You're the only one I know that has a unexplainable crush on me." "So you're blaming me?!" "You really don't get it do you?" "Sonic, I- DID-NOT-WRITE-THAT-NOTE." "WHO-ELSE-WOULD THEN?" "I DON'T KNOW?!" "Then shut up and confess!" "You're starting to sound more like a representative for guiltiness than a hero. That's probably what got you here."

"I-" he stopped and lowered his ears with a sigh, "I'm sorry Rudy. Just that, I'm tired of being the weak link. It's a frustrating prison level of the food chain." The younger hedgehog put a hand over his friend's, hoping he still wouldn't notice. "You don't have to be." Then, out of the strangest casualties, he attempted yet again to try kissing his tortured friend. He came closer to his face and glistened at those green eyes that remind him of freedom. Knowing how enclosed they both were, he could still see the adventurous side of this blue hedgehog.

Before either of them knew it, they were lip-locked and Sonic had been holding onto that kiss while the other did the same. They both seemed to have lost what they were doing. Everything was a blur to them. Then, reality came forth when Sonic's mind fought back out of the cloud nine illusion he was in that was blocking reality. This made him push away, even if he did not really intend to do so. He began panting, and so did his possible to be 'crush' with a face saying, 'Why'd you stop?' He replied, "Sorry, But, we shouldn't be together like this. It's.. not right." Rudolph nodded, "I understand. My bad."

Watching them, without warning, was a small critter with two tails and began speaking into a vocal transmitter using a whispers, "Pst! Shadow! He's with someone! KEEK! Over!"
-------
DAM THAT SNITCH! XD Im sry. Just had to comment on that. Continue reading.
-------
"WHAT?" a voice said. "Tails! Who is he with?!" "His cell mate sir." GET THAT FUCKIN BASTARD TERMINATED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!" "Right sir." The fox quickly trailed off along the cell aisle and scatted off to the information room behind the police's counter. The officer was snoozing away and the spy snuck in. The information was stacked all over, but somehow that intelligent being made his way easily through the files and scanned to find Rudy's information. "let's see..." he said at a whisper. He then picked up a document and went over to the main computer and changed the execution date. The information scanning was a complete mess, just like the enclosed office.

His plan was complete, but he was then alerted by the sound of a voice, "Oh wait, I forgot my coat." The fox quickly hid under the desk, leaving the screen turned off and shut the power switch off at the meantime for being near the power outlet. A man in a navy blue suit walked in and grabbed a black jacket from an armchair and left the room. Tails' blue eyes looked around and his ears flicked around for any noise of anyone's return. He then got up and closed the file. "All set boss." said the young critter to his adult advisor. Shadow replied, "Get out there before someone sees you!" "Right boss!" with the help of his twin tails and the gentleness to keep steady even with high and low roofs, he managed to get passed through the building and almost fell on the gates of high voltage. He moved his arms over his forehead, 'That was a close one.' he thought and scatted off.

--Near Apt. 519--

In the dark alley where Knuckles had just been, Silver was awaiting his chief's arrival. He had been called to meet him at this area for an unexplained reason, so he tapped his foot on the sidewalk floor, then noticed something across the street. Just across from where the white hedgehog was standing was Margaret going in her car and leaving for the day with her son, Jacob. The woman was talking to someone while her son was in the car waiting impatiently for his mother. Then, to cut the sight, came Shadow in his car as well. He came out with cloth in his hand. "Hello Silver." "Good evening, sir." he responded and pointed at the car on the other side, "Did you notice Margaret?"

The ebony one turned around, "Yes, I did. And I bring you here for that reason." He crossed his arms and asked the older one, "And what exactly am I to expect?" Shadow removed the cloth and under it was a 9mm automatic handgun fully loaded. "Watch this." he smirked and walked over to the enemy vehicle while the white one watched.

Margaret just did not seem to stop talking to whoever it was she was talking to. 'Why do women always have long conversations.' thought Jacob. He turned around and noticed someone approaching. The automatic weapon was hidden, but his conscience was yelling at the boy to get out the car and scram like a mad dog going after a stray cat. "Um.. Mom.." he tried to tell his mother what he was seeing, but she seemed to ignore him. So he did the next best thing, his last thought was, 'screw this bitch, I'm not dying!' and ran to the bushes.

Margaret turned to where her son had gone, "Jacob?" she then shrugged and before she could continue her conversation with her friend Sammy. The hedgehog passed the car as if nothing and walked anywhere as if completely unaware of anything. In his hand was the pistol and he looked at it one last time, "This ought to be easy.." he then turned around and pointed the gun. At the front lights of the car where there laid a twitch to a setting of explosions. A bullet flew steady at high speed and before anyone knew it...

The silence of the night broke as car parts came from the ground to the air and glass was thrown back with intense force that damaged other windows of cars and nearby buildings. There was a huge flammable explosion. The smoke came to the hidden boy's nose and did not blink at all. He was easily shocked by the wonder ness of the flame and the sudden event. Then he noticed a huge piece of glass flying at him. He ducked and the glass missed his face and hit the huge bushes behind him. Shadow stopped and turned to watch his 'creation' he then decided to walk back and noticed the bodies had now become nothing but ash. Shadow stuck his shoe in the black sand and muttered, " It's a pity you never saw it coming."

had the eyes of a surprised child who wondered how the magician made that trick. The dark one tossed the gun to his partner who caught it and stared at it for a while. He then turned to him. The white hedgehog still had the eyes of a surprised child who wondered how the magician made that trick. "H-How did you--" "Simple. It doesn't even include your hands, only your fingers." he smirked and looked around for any eye-witnesses. The street was clear as the night sky when the stars made constellations. Then, he noticed people coming out of their homes in wonder of just had occurred. He sighed in relief and looked back at Silver. "Want some coffee?" The hedgehog blinked how calm he was, but he seemed to like the way it helped him, "Sure." they both went in the building together. While they were in calm motion, a witness stood at place, as a tear ran down the young boy's face.

--At the prison--
Both hedgehogs were throwing rocks at the wall and kept a far distance from each other. They tried not to interact, but their minds just seemed to attach with thoughts. "How many shots did you get?" Rudy asked as he bounced the rock on the wall without looking at his crush. "Six, you?" "Only half as much as you." Sonic paused and looked at his friend, "I thought you said we weren't going to talk?" The brown one blushed and looked away in shame that Sonic still hadn't gotten the idea out of his mind, "You're right, my mistake." he continued to throw the small rock at the wall. The blue one nodded and went back to throwing the rocks as well. But purposely complained by stopping his slow throws, "This is getting boring."

Rudy looked at his friend, not noticing his rock just bounced back to a 'point'. He wanted to start another conversation with his cellmate, but it seemed like shame stopped him. Did shame stop the fellow from trying? NO WAY!!! "um... you know I'm having my trial tomorrow." to come to Rudy's surprise, he was astonished to see Sonic speak first and not himself. He then tried to make a 'flow' in the now developed talk, "You're lucky, I was just told my execution date was moved earlier." Sonic lowered his ears. "Oh... really? When then" Rudy didn't respond.

He tried not to care, but deep within himself, he was crying himself out. Without noticing a tear escape from his eyes that originated from deep in the heart. He felt a warm feeling around his arms and back added with a whisper behind his ear that calmed him down, "Ssh... Don't cry..." More tears began to poor as he hugged his friend behind him. He moved his arm over Sonic's in a comforting way, only to have the on going affection stopped by the receiver himself. Sonic pushed Rudolph away. Though he was very comfortable to be with him, there was a cold chill that hit him to the bone that stuck him like a warning to back off. Rudy questioned, "Why did you back away babe?" The blue one replied in a faint, assuming dead voice, "Don't call me that."

Sorry for the delays i hope this makes up for all the chapters that haven't been written. Anyway I hope you like the story so far!!!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

21.7K 928 16
Ever since Sonic starts visiting a local coffee shop, he's been having the same dream consistently about this mysterious hedgehog. He felt so real to...
79.4K 1.4K 7
Contains Rape Sex and Violence.
20.8K 455 14
When Shadow gets injured from one of his and Sonic's infamous fights and is left bed bound, Sonic feels pure guilt and goes to apologise to him. Soni...
142K 4.8K 41
Sonic is a normal college student that keeps to himself. After rumors and disturbing news comes out that a killer is in town, Sonic finds himself que...