When love and hate collide. (...

By MerrieAnneEnriquez

Hanji Zoe, a woman in her mid twenties, was sure handles problems like it was nothing. until, she met Levi A... More

Chapter 1 -The Pretty Reckless-
Chapter 2: The Perfectionist
Chapter 3: My Ultimate Disaster
Chapter 4: Unintentionally knowing her
Chapter 5: Haunted Pasts
Chapter 6: Broken Things
Chapter 7: Friend of Mine
Chapter 8: I'm Glad
Chapter 9: Unexpected Feelings
Chapter 10: A Sudden Visitor
Chapter 11: Long lost Best Friend.
Chapter 12: Psychotic Comrades
Chapter 13: Ease our burden, Long is the night.
Chapter 14: She's Mine
Chapter 15: Fight for Love
Chapter 16: It's the thought that counts
Chapter 17: So ist es immer
Chapter 18: Getting to know each other
Chapter 19: New World Awaits
Author's Note :)
Chapter 20: Surrender your Heart.
Chapter 21: Preparations
Chapter 22: Trouble Maker
Chapter 23: Vogel im Kafig
Chapter 25: Hold On
Chapter 26: Set you free
Chapter 27: The Journey
Chapter 28: A Walk to change your Life.
Chapter 29: Perfectly Perfect
Chapter 30: Little Levi
Epilogue: The Ackermans
Levihan Sequel Book release

Chapter 24: Victims of Love

1.1K 36 18
By MerrieAnneEnriquez

Levi drove for a minimum of 30 minutes and arrived at an old abandoned work site. Before he could get out of his car, Levi made sure that his gun was loaded and put it back into the coat pockets, He then get out of the car and observed the exterior of the abandoned work site, It was dirty, the external paint of the house was cracking and dusts spread throughout the place. He clicked his tongue in annoyance and as he walked through, he saw an open door.

"This might be the entrance to hell" Levi thought to himself as he started walking through the door, as soon as he entered the site, all he could see is dark shadowed things, the only light that comes inside the site is by the glass windows, he sensed that there is someone following him and before he could make his move, a sound of a loaded gun was pointed into his head. He kept his calm and raised his hands, he knew Erwin would be prepared for his presence, he turn around to see if it was Erwin who pointed the gun at him, but no, what he saw was a freckled curly woman with a gap on her teeth, Levi thought maybe this was the Marie that Erwin talks about last time. Levi let out a insulting smirk at the woman and said

"You must be Marie, right?"

"How'd you know my name?" Marie still points out the gun at Levi.

"Its because Im a genius"

"Shut up. Now, walk.."

Levi and Marie walked throughout the straight hall silently but Levi broke it out.

"So what is the deal of Erwin here? Is he that insane to take her best friend and make it a hostage just so he—"

"Look, all he has to do is to get rid of Hanji because she is obsessed at Erwin, I'm helping him get rid of you too so that he could live his peaceful life with me and promised that we two will be married as soon as you two are gone" Marie said monotonously.

Levi's eyes went wide from shock as he stopped on his tracks. Erwin made Hanji the bad guy here so that he will get support from his friends and probably to Marie so she would help him?! Marie doesn't really know the real thing that is going on.

"Idiot" Levi whispered, but enough for Marie to hear it.

"What did you just say?!"

"I said you're an idiot. You really believe his lies don't you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Erwin is the bad guy here, he tried to stole Hanji from me because he is the one who is obsessed with her. Now he still cannot accept that Hanji chose me that is why he is doing this shit and you are a total idiot for helping him and believing in him just because you're too in love with Erwin"

"Shut up, you're the one whose lying!"

"Well I wish I was, but Erwin is just using you Marie."

"No! Erwin wont do that!" Marie now shouts as she tries to put the gun near Levi's head.

"Then how come I know your name?" Levi facing Marie this time and continued

"Its because Erwin have told you already to us, He even said that you're the one who forces him to love you. That is why he stayed with Hanji just about 4 months ago. Its because he told us that he doesn't want to see you and your stupid craziness towards him. You remember that?"

Just for a moment, Marie fell silent, she thought of the time that Erwin wont come back from her and Nile and just visit them for some time. It was nearly 4 months ago now that she remembered. But Erwin then told her that time that she was working on a job to save up for their future. And Marie believed it.

"N-no.. Erwin wont do that to me! He loves me!!" Marie replies with full of pain in her eyes.

"Yeah, I wish he really loved you too. So that he wont bug me and Hanji anymore, but here you are, still believeing his lies."

"He. Is. Not. Lying!!"

"Suit yourself. You're gonna kill two innocent people just because you believe his sweet lies. Me.. Im not afraid to die, but how about you? Can your conscience take that you became a murderer just because of a pretty lie?"

"Shut Up. youre here." Marie opened the first door and as Levi walked in, he saw Erwin and Nile standing on a high shelved block part of the room. Marie left Levi and walked up to where Erwin and Nile stands.

As soon as Erwin caught the fury glance of Levi he laughed and said "Oh! you're here now! Hows the weather down there?" as he looked down at Levi who glared daggers at him.

"Erwin.." Marie glared at Erwin 

"What?"

"Is it true?"

"What true?" Erwin curiously asked, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Is it true that everything you told me and Nile were lies?!"

Erwin stood frozen on his tracks when he realized that maybe Levi told Marie about everything, he then hid his nervous face and planted a mischievous smile on it.

"Marie, my love, I dont know what this shrimp told you about, but that is not true."

"are you sure?!" Marie glared

"Yes. and would you rather believe him, than me? I am always on your side Marie, I never let you down you know that" Erwin whispered as he planted sweet caress on Marie's face and gently kisses it. and unfortunately for Marie , she believed Erwin.

"Now, my love, can you do me a favor?"

"Anything.."

"Just get rid of that man, don't worry, Nile will help you.." Erwin said as he planted a kiss on her lips.

Marie's eyes went from sad to fury and full of rage eyes as she glared at Levi, ready to follow what Erwin said as Erwin walked out to the other door. Levi saw Erwin was walking out so he shouted.

"Hey Fucker! Where are you going!?"

"Don't worry Levi, They'll accompany you for a moment. and guys!" Erwin looked at his friends "Dont be too hard on him" Erwin stepped out as Marie jumped out of the block and fell on one knee as she glared at Levi, ready to fight.

As then Levi made a joke as he try to cool himself. "Oh! and she sticks the landing!!! but i bet thats quite painful on the knee and so imp--"

without Levi's guard, Marie hits him in the abdomen and sends Levi flying.

"oh.. that hurt, but you probably soon regret it" Levi let out an insulting smirk as he stood up and ran his head to Marie making her fly back

Nile then saw Marie being injured and went on her rescue "Shit, Marie calm down, I got this!"

As soon as Nile positioned his knife on stabbing Levi, Levi interrupted and shouted.

"Hey! Listen!, you only work for that shit spackled muffin fart! So, I'ma give you and your crush who is unfortunately lying back there a chance to lay down your knives or whatever shit you have, in exchange for preferential, borderline gentle, possibly lover-like treatment."

Nile went wide eyed but shook it as he was again about to stab Levi, Nile got him a deep laceration on his face that went bleeding afterwards. Levi baked his self up as he checked the laceration and wiped the blood ripping down, Levi went pissed, he glared at Nile:

"Fine! Come on! I'll give you a piece of me!" Levi then runs out to Nile and picked his dagger out of his secret pocket on his coat, he let out a stab on Nile's shoulders as the guy whimpered in pain.   Nile took a step near Levi and started swooshing his knife at Levi while Levi dodged them doing back flips and kicks that sends Nile flying, still Nile stood up and kept fighting, but now with two knives on both of his hands. He was about to attack Levi but then Levi let out a swing and gave Nile the same laceration he did on his face. Nile touched the open wound and glared at Levi .

"Now! We have a couple scar! isn't that sweet!?" Levi said as he flips his dagger in a teasing manner. but before then Levi noticed Marie gaining conicousness as she stoods up, Levi said.

"Oh there you are!! I haven't seen you since forever! Hows your beauty sleep?"

Marie then ran toward Levi 

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" Marie let out a shout as she was about to punch Levi but..

*head butt!* Levi just head butted Marie, which knocked her out again.

"aww.. you had a good hard skull there girl!!"

"Marie!" Nile shouted as he sees Marie knocking out.

"Ill kill you! gahhhh!!!!!" Nile rans towards Levi as he got him another cut on the chest.

"Agh!" Levi whimpered in pain as Nile laugh it out.

They went on fighting and leaving cuts to each other as Marie went into her conciousness again.

"Oh come on!" Levi said exasperated, "How many head butts do i need to give before you get into a nice sleep!?"

Marie went cracking her neck as she prepare to launch her fists at Levi, Levi was about to punch her in the face but with his short height, he accidentally put his hands inside Marie's shirt and tore it off, revealing Marie's body, her boob was fallen out of her shirt, He awkwardly looks away, covering her hands a little from his eyes.

"Oh.. Im so sorry.. I dont.. look you are a beautiful woman no wonder why Nile likes y--"

Marie stood up on one knee facing Levi as she said "Thats so sweet.. but fuck you!"

Marie took the opportunity to punch Levi in his crotch. Levi went back and fell on his knees as he shouted in agonizing pain.

"AghhhH!!!!! shit my holy sperm cells!" Levi as he holds his crotch. Marie and Nile went after him. 

"Now, its time to end this up.." Nile and Marie beamed down at Levi who still cries in pain.

"Say goodbye midget" Nile then positioned his knife on Levi's neck. Levi closed his eyes in defeat...

And just in a swift move...

*bang! bang!*

Levi opened his eyes and saw Marie and Nile being pinned by 2 guys.

"Levi get out of here now!" Eld shouted.

"Where is Hanji?!" Gunther added.

Levi looked at the people who said that, in a blurry vision that went clear as Levi saw Eld, Gunther and Oluo walking towards him, giving him a hand.

"You guys, You came"

Eld gave a hand to Levi "Yeah of course, like I told you, Continue the wedding" As he continues to tighten his grip on Marie.

"Thank you guys" Levi gave a smile.

Gunther commented "Yeah, theres no time for ass-hugging right now Levi, Where is Hanji? Find her and you get her now! Leave this two to us!"

----

"Erwin, j-just k-kill me please.." Hanji, all beaten up, half naked and bruised was now pleading to Erwin to end her life.

Erwin let out an evil grin as he grabbed Hanji's hair. "Oh no Hanji, we need you alive, but don't you worry, when Levi comes,if he will which I highly doubt.. Then you two will be dead."

"Just kill me!Don't hurt LEvi anymore!"

"Levi! Levi! All i fucking hear is that stupid name!!"

"Please.. Erwin. I- cant t-take it. anymore" Hanji starts to cry.

Then Erwin carressed hanji's face as he pleaded "Just.. Just love me Hanji.. please." pain in his eyes.

"No!"

"WHY WONT YOU LOVE ME!"

*boom!*

----

Levi went running through the door where he saw Erwin a while ago going in there. Unfortunately the door is locked, so what he did is he kicked the door several times until it fell off. Levi saw a stairs that leads to the rooftop of the abandoned house. Levi took the stairs as he saw another door that is cracked open.

As soon as Levi walked in to the door,he saw the place as an open field rooftop. he saw Hanji from afar in her worst condition, all battered up and half naked, Levi's eyes went wide open as he try to walk fast through Hanji's place. but before then he heard loud gun shots, he looked where those came from and from hanji's side, he saw Erwin, putting the gun on Hanji's head.

"Hanji!"

"L-levi. you.. you came!"

"Don't worry baby, I'll get you out of that stupid overrated chains"

Then Erwin clapped his hands sarcastically. "Wow, I am touched. So you think, you shrimp will save her by what we call.. the power of love??? Hah!"

"No.. I'll save her, because I will kill you"

Erwin then looked at Hanji "Take a deep breath darling, because you'll see the death of your Levi in your own eyes"

Erwin then turned to get his knives and swords at.

Levi then teasingly smirked "I hoped they've blocked pain to your every last nerve! cause I'mma go looking!"

"Hah! I doubt that, before you'll see that. you're already swimming in your own pool of blood!" Erwin said as he positioned his swords.

"Good one. Yeah, that was a good one. Let's dance. And by dance, I mean let's try to kill each other." Levi then gave Erwin a death glare as he held his dagger tight.

Erwin and Levi began fighting, At some point, Levi throws one of Erwin's swords into Hanji's chains. Hanji then uses it to cut the other chains to free herself. Every time Erwin will take a stab at Levi's. Levi will eventually dodged and missed it. Erwin is powerful along with his broad body, but Levi is more invincible and furious to make cuts on Erwin's shoulders and face. It was a moment when Levi had removed all Erwin's weapons and now Erwin has no weapon to fight for, he looked at Levi as he clenched his fists.

He glared at Levi as he says "Fine, Fists"

"Sounds like your last Saturday night."

And then they started fighting again, Erwin grab another one of his knives and stab it on Levi's shoulders, he whinced in pain but let out a powerful punch on Erwin's face, Erwin pulled out the knife on Levi's shoulders as he was about to stab Levi again, this time on the heart.  but on a swift move, Hanji ran towards Erwin holding the sword in her hand as she slash it down on Erwin's arm. Erwin shouted in pain as he realized that his arm was torn off. Hanji then collapses to the ground as she saw Levi.

"Aghhh!!!" Erwin shouted in agony as he tried to stand up and there he grabbed Hanji and threw her away. almost falling off the rooftop.

Then Levi had to make the last move, he got his own gun at his pockets, clicked it. Now Levi is in the upper hand, pointing the gun at Erwin. he was now about to pull the trigger when:

"Levi stop!" Hanji yelled at Levi, still lying on the ground sideways.

"Hanji. what?!"

"there are only four or five moments that really matter. Moments when you're offered a choice. To make a sacrifice, conquer a flaw, save a friend. Spare an enemy. In these moments, everything else falls away.Don't do it Levi, its not you.."

as much as Levi wanted to kill Erwin, Levi let it off. Instead he punched him several times until Erwin is left bleeding, unconcious.

Levi then stood up and ran on Hanji's place. Hanji slowly stood up and as she and Levi met,   Hanji slapped Levi which made him wide eyed.

"What the hell was that fo---"

she slapped him again..

"Hanji what the actual fu--"

She raised her knee up, ready to kick his crotch but Levi covers it.

"No, no, no, no, maybe not the nethers." as he covered them.

"I thought you'll die! asshole!" Hanji started crying as he hugged Levi. and Levi hugged her back.

"Lets go home"

"Yeah, I need to rest now" Hanji chuckled as they walked their way to the door, but Hanji stopped Levi as she hugged him again.

"I love you Levi"

"I love you too. now get out of the way we should get goin--"

*bang!*

And in just a matter of seconds, Hanji, which is still being hugged by Levi felt a sharp pain on her heart, She gazed down as she looked on her chest, bleeding, pierced by a gunshot. Hanji became light headed as she glanced at Levi, her tears filled of joy a while ago, now were tears of sorrow and agony. 

"L-levi.."

Levi glanced at Hanji which is now falling off on her feet. as Levi grabbed Hanji on his arms, he got a glimpse of Erwin. who just pulled the trigger out of his gun.

"Erwin.. Fuck no!! no!! No!!!!!" Levi then pulled out his own gun and walked through Erwin as he pulled the trigger several times at Erwin's body, in his chest, head, his crotch, his chest again, his head, until all of the bullets were out. Leaving Erwin's lifeless body drowning in his own blood. As soon as Levi finished his rampage, he ran to the lying Hanji and grabbed her in his arms. 

"H-hanji.. Hanji no!"

"L-levi.. my .. my heart.." Hanji starts to doze off as she slowly closes her eyes.

"No hanji! stay with me! were going home! please no.." Levi tried to caress and pinch Hanji's face to regain her conciousness.

"L-levi.. I'm tired.."

"Hanji please!!! Stay with me!"

"L-levi.. I love.... you."

"Hanji no.. I love you too! Please stay with me! We'll go to the hospital."

And just in time, Eld, and Gunther went to see Hanji lying on Levi's arms. 

"What happened oh my god!" Eld said as they ran towards the two.

"Please help me, lets get her to the hospital now!" Levi cries for help as Eld and Gunther assisted Levi in carrying Hanji.

"Check her pulse Eld!" Gunther commented as Eld took Hanji's wrists and observed..

"I .. i dont feel any pulse.."

"No! Shes not dead! Shes still alive!" Levi shouted as they headed out the abandoned house where Oluo waits in the car.

"Oluo open the car door now!" Gunther yelled.

"What happened to hanji?!" Oluo stared at Hanji in horror as he saw the blood on her chest.

"Long story, now drive! to the hospital, nearest hospital!" Eld said as he went to the passenger seat while Gunther, Levi and Hanji remained on the backseat. 

"Hanji.. please.. stay with me" Levi held Hanji's hand as he kissed her.

"I love you Hanji.. please dont go..."

----------

Author's Note:

And voila!!! Chapter 24 done! By the way I am thanking my wattpad friend yangxiaolong4581 for suggesting the fight between Levi and Erwin,Nile and Marie to be like of the Deadpool ones.. Its a great suggestion and I kind of liked it being Levi like Deadpool. Thank you my friend!!! :)

But of course I just added a tiny twist on the story, if id be ending it with the Happy ending type in this chapter then it will be the end.. I dont want it to be yet. hehe so I sorted out that Levi's nightmare came true as for Hanji getting shot and now he doesnt know if she will live.. will she?? Lets find out on the next chapter!! :) 

plus.. there is something the last last chapter is not telling you that will tell you next chapter, *wait what?* so .. lets figure it out!! its an unexpected thing! :D

So again, enjoy reading!!! :) 

-Anne :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 7.6K 75
"Levi, I swear... Once I find out what your most important thing in life is, I'll fucking destroy it!!" ________________________ You are Alina Debro...
88.5K 2K 11
When Levi takes a particular disliking to a new Cadet... What could be his reason? Book 2 now out - "Dont you want me?"
23.2K 677 21
An experiment has gone wrong, and Hanji Zoe had to pay for it. Only Levi Ackerman can hide Hanji's mistake, and is the only one who is allowed to lov...
3.9K 57 22
For over a year, (Y/N) (L/N) found solace in the arms of Erwin Smith. Their relationship blossomed amidst the trials of the Survey Corps, offering a...