Lucifer (Gender Swap)

By accordingtocastiel

Lucifer has always been depicted as a male archangel. But what if Lucifer is really a female? Cover by @SciFi... More

Puzzled
Who Cares About The Cause?!?
Can You Promise Me Something?
Temptation By The Devil Herself
It Was Bound To Happen Anyway
Confused Beyond Belief
Confirmed
Co-Workers
Odd Behavior
A Raspy Voiced Thing
No Rules
Just A Stupid Theory
Guardian Failure
Saint Nicholas Is Also A Girl
Like A Good Book
Something Isn't Right
And The Truth Comes Out
The Key
True Love
Honeymoon
Little Mistake
Safe House
"It's a.........!"
Bundles Of Joy
Discoveries
Finale

Wedding Bells

937 21 0
By accordingtocastiel

As we walk down the courthouse steps, Luci and I both can't stop smiling. We climb into the car and she pulls me in for a kiss.

"I never thought I'd find myself madly in love with someone."

"That sounds like the start of another bad joke. 'The devil falls in love with a human...'."

This draws a laugh from her pretty pink lips. I turn the key, put the car in gear, and back out of the spot before merging onto the road. Luci's left hand is in my right the whole car trip. When we pass the house, Luci gets suspicious.

"What are you doing, Andrew? Our house is back there."

All I can do is nod. I know that if I open my mouth, I'll ruin the surprise.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 1.2K 33
Set after 4x10 with a little, tiny, itty bitty change to the end scene. "What meaning would life have if one's world was destroyed? Well, Lucifer's w...
12.1K 732 15
Joel, the angel of light, goes down to the physical world to collect three souls for Azrael, the angel of death. It's supposed to be a quick job. She...
86K 2.7K 21
Adeline always knew there was something different about herself. On her twenty-first birthday the dreams... And nightmares began. Every night, a str...
1.6K 72 31
Angels and demons exist. Lucifer is still a good guy. And the lines between good and evil are not meant to cross. She's different. The color of her w...