Intertwined with One Directio...

By Leasha

“Hello, Esme?” a familiar but slightly changed voice replied. “Harry?” I felt my eyebrows stitch together, re... More

Intertwined with One Direction (One Direction Fan Fiction)
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six

Chapter Four

267 2 0
By Leasha

Sophia POV

Back in my own apartment I waited for Alayna to walk through the door with one of the biggest smiles on her face in the history of smiles for her. Today was the day, today was the day I got to walk into the arena with my best friend and see One Direction on stay. I was nearly jumping out of my skin. ‘When he opens his arms and hold you close tonight, it just won’t feel right’, ‘More Than This’ played from the surround on TV and even with the slow beat I managed to just around to it. I swayed and dance, sung into my hair brush and multiple different deodorant cans and my flat iron but the jumping always came back around as my jitters came back around.

As the song ended and ‘Another World’ came on my jumping become more necessary, given a stronger beat to move to. The erratic arm movements along with moving my head with the jumps just fell into place. I continued my crazy dance around the room, doing a complete lap before getting to my bathroom. I stop inside; my hairbrush held to my mouth as I belted out another line or two before brushing my fingers through the blond mess I called hair. It went down to my stomach, usually sitting in a semi straight manner that got tangled very easily, my jumping around making it so.

Mumbling along with the lyrics I study myself in the mirror one last time because I knew once Alayna got here I wouldn’t have a chance. The girl is the most non-vain person I know, only taking particular attention to covering up her beautiful face in foundation before straightening her as straight as she could get it. Don’t get me wrong, I loved the girl but she didn’t know what she was doing by hiding the natural beauty that hide under all the fake stuff she put herself through. Remembering my meditation, I pushed the negative thoughts away and tried to focus on the positive. I was going to One Direction today with my best friend who was beautiful no matter what. I got to see the five boys who were always beautiful and sung like angels.

Looking into the mirror I pulled at my One Direction t-shirt, fiddling with the hair tie I had to use at the back of it so I didn’t look like a really ill fitting cocktail dress. The shirt was white, with the boys put on it in different shades of grey, making my black jeans the perfect thing to put underneath it. The shirt may not fit extremely well but I focused on the outfit as a whole and found I was quite pleased with it. I had only use a little eyeliner to thicken my eyelashes, creating a good frame for the deep blues.

I almost didn’t hear the door bell as ‘I should’ve kissed you’ started, getting into the heavier beat straight away. Bouncing over to the door, I quickly turned the music down just a notch enough to hear if someone spoke to me in a normal tone. I didn’t want to have lost my voice before the concert even started. Jumping proved to be a better way to get around the apartment as I got to the door in little time, looking through the peep hole before opening the door.

“Hey… have the party started without me do you?” Alayna’s beaming smile welcomed me.

She stood before me in low cut blue jeans and a white blouse that she had tied as couple of buttons up from the true end, showing off the belly button piercing and the tops of hip piercings. Today, her fringe sat stick straight across her face while the rest was tied up in a high pony. Her make up was little, like mine, only thick eyeliner from what I could see but as she stepped into hug me I found the main amount of her hair fell in its natural waves. She had gone smart, leaving no chances to sweating off any master pieces. There was a soft edge to her chocolate brown eyes, a softness she usually gets when she wanted to tell me something but as we hugged I decided I didn’t want to push it.

“Nah, I’ve been listening to their music since the tickets came in the mail like a month ago” I pulled back.

“Okay,” she laughed, “Love the shirt” she stepped into the apartment.

“Right, like I could compare to you,” I rolled my eyes, walking behind her as we went towards the lounge room, “We’ll have to go soon but, oh my, I can’t believe we are actually going to see them” I squealed, having another little jumping fit.

Alayna smiled too, her face seeming to bright as she clapped and jumped with me but her eyes held something else. It was something a best friend should poke at but something screamed inside my head that I didn’t want to. It said I didn’t want to wreck this perfect moment of total happiness before the best day of your life. Leave it as the thought that this day couldn’t get any better. At first I tried to leave it alone too, convincing myself that if she wanted to talk about it she would but knowing the person she is, the fact that she didn’t look truly happy always hung around in the air.

I opened my mouth to ask her about it but just as the sound came out ‘One thing’ started playing, Alayna’s favourite One Direction song. So in hope to make her that little bit happier about today, I turned the music up to its original loudness and pulled her to the middle of the room. I made her dance with me, sing out lungs and giggle as I got every sixth word wrong because I couldn’t hold my own laughter back.

A different song suddenly washing out the words of One Direction made me stop dead in my tracks. Looking around I couldn’t find the source and for it seemed like Alayna couldn’t either. I looked around the room, even deciding to stop the music to try and find it while Alayna pat down her pockets, pulling out her Blackberry. She gave me an apologetic smile and I just waved her on, putting the music back on but softer. Making her tone stop, Alayna looked at the screen with concern. It stayed that way for about a second before her face broke into a smile, quickly texting out a reply.

“Sophie, we kind of have to go,” she point to an imaginary clock on her wrist, “We stayed here a little longer than planned” she pulled up her phone, showing me the time.

Five o’clock! Damn straight we had stayed here a little longer than planned. It would take us half an hour to get to the arena and the show is at six, we were never going to get good seat at this rate. I grabbed my own phone and wallet without thinking, turning off my music in one fluid movement. I didn’t even bother with socks or putting my shoes on for that matter, I simply grabbed my converse and keys at the same time and ran towards the door.

“Come on Alayna, we are already late!” I put the keys in the lock ready to shut it as soon as she stepped through.

I had been right, I didn’t want to be but I had been right. There was no way I was going to get to the stage with the amount of screaming girls that already stood outside the arena. I groaned as Alayna had to go all the way to back of the car park to get a spot, finding people still lined up out here while more were walking towards. I looked back in the car, trying to find something else to distract me because I couldn’t look at the depressing turn of events. Alayna gave a weak smile, turning into what seemed to be the only empty spot we could find.

“Hey, at least the tickets have seat allocated” she stepped out of the car, her tone sounding not as thrilled as I thought it would have.

“Yea,” I pulled the tickets out of my wallet, “Um, don’t look so bummed but… I don’t know how I forgot this… but Alayna, we’re in the second row” I looked over the tickets, unable to keep the smile off my face.

My laughter broke the awkward silence of the car park. How could I have been so stupid? Forgetting that our seat were in the second row didn’t just slip someone’s mind.

“You didn’t read the tickets properly when you got them, did you?” she gave me evil eyes before rolling her eyes and shaking her head.

“Oh my, I don’t believe it, I really don’t. I’m so sorry Alayna” I couldn’t help jumping again.

Small squeals erupted out of me as I jumped along beside her, making our way for the end of the line. Thousands of girls were there, jumping around just like me in their One Direction shirts, singing lyrics and having a good time. Looking around, more and more girls lined the streets some not having gotten tickets but hoping to get a glimpse of the boys either before or after the show. I would have been one of them if I had missed out too. My smile grew as it sunk in that we were actually in the line to see the boys live, on stage while they were singing. Second row, that was good. I kicked myself for not remembering it but I smiled just for the fact that we were here.

“I don’t know about you, Sophie, but I’m kind of sick of waiting in line” Alayna began to walk out of the line.

“Wait, what are you doing? If we step out now we will have to go all the way to the back” I grabbed her arm, looking back to find the line had doubled since we had gotten here.

“Relax, I’m going to get us in and if it doesn’t work you have second row tickets, it doesn’t matter where we stand in the line” she smiled, pulling me with her.

We stepped out of line and my face dropped completely, I hadn’t been exactly happy with the spot we had but it was better than the end of the line which we were going to have to be. I didn’t know what Alayna thought she was going to do about getting us in because it wasn’t like she knew one of the boys. I followed behind her awkwardly as she walked up the side of the line, making it out of the parking lot sooner than I thought. Out on the main street there were even more screaming fans and as we continued up the line I started to feel bad that we were skipping if she pulled this off.

The foot path was lined with red carpet, making all the girls that had made it there feel special and the lights that lit up the street in front of the theatre cast a warm, yellow light that bend to everyone’s shadow, adding to the feel of being at a red carpet. As we got closer to the door there were barriers set up to keep the line from mingling with the people who just walked by on the street… or maybe it was the other way around. People just walking by could have easily gotten lost in the fan called Directioners.

There were heaps of people, many shirts like me but there were a few dressed to impress like Alayna and a few that were dressed in full bodied costumes. I saw a carrot suit twice and a cat something like three times. All the screaming started a headache building in the back of my mind, making it hard to even put your finger close to how many had gone all out to get costumes. It was all part of the experience though and I was happy to deal with it for tonight, it would only be worse in the arena.

“Soph, please don’t get mad at me” she gave me a look just as we got to the front of the line.

“I won’t be mad if we have to go back…”

“Believe me; I haven’t been hiding this from you… I just didn’t know how to tell you” she brushed her fingers through her hair.

“What?” I felt my eyebrows stitch together.

Now I was confused. She told me everything, just like I told her everything, we were best friends. I don’t understand how something she wasn’t sure how to tell was going to get us into the arena. If she couldn’t tell me how was she going to tell the security guard that we needed to get in for “this” reason. As she stepped up to the guard on the door, I found myself unable to look. I averted my eyes as if she had done something immoral and simply waited for the news. It was a few moments before anything happened but suddenly a voice broke out over the crowd in a loud cried.

“Oh my God, Zayn!” the voice screamed and all the girls turned to the front of the line.

I couldn’t help myself, I had to look. If it was one of the boys, I could in the direction of my best friend talking the guard into letting as in. Only when I turned around, Alayna wasn’t talking to the guard, she was talking Zayn. Zayn Malik, one of the One Direction boys, stood in front of us in all his glory, smiling at my best friend as if they were more than friends. I couldn’t believe it; she was going to get us in. In my daze I hadn’t realised that every other girl in the front of the line had also seen Alayna talking to him and had tried to make their way forward, trying to touch him. Security moved automatically, one yelling about how he had to go back inside.

“Sophia, are you coming or do you want to go to the end of the line?” I heard Alayna’s voice but I couldn’t keep my eyes from the sight of her hand intertwined with Zayn’s.

I shook my head, blinking a couple of times before running through a closing door after them. After narrowly missing the door I was greeted by the sight of Harry Styles standing with a huge smile painted across his face, Alayna and Zayn stood next to him but obviously taken in their own conversation. Meeting two members in one day, I was wrong this morning, the door got so much better.

“Um, hi, I’m Harry. Zayn said we had to sneak in two pretty girls” he smiled at me.

“Harry, Zayn this is Sophia. She did the hard work in getting the tickets while you guys took time out of your busy evening do help us” Alayna kissed Zayn on the cheek.

“No problem, you’ll have to walk around the back with us but your seats will be easy to find” Zayn wrapped his arms around her waist.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hey guys, sorry that this chapters fairly short compared to the other but i couldn't figure out how i was going to get from the last line to the next sence. it's a bit of fan girling but chapter five should be fun. hope you enjoyed it anyway!

read, comment, vote, like and fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 253 23
More than Just Best Band Friends FanFic of Cali4nia Girls, Cimorelli, and One Direction When a YouTube sensation Cimorelli is asked to tour wit...
7.4K 319 76
I'm a girl in a country I've never been before. I'm all alone and my goal is to start a new life with more adventure than my other regular boring day...
343 30 19
I'm not good at summaries but trust me it's a good fanfiction. Haley has never been nowhere near normal. She is very VERY wierd and quirky but she w...
240K 5.6K 22
Love and hate are oddly similar if you think about it... "I won't do it. I won't ruin their careers." I snapped harshly. "You don't have a choice, lo...