High School Days (Exo + T-ara...

By KpopAznNguyenxD

Jiyeon and IU won the opportunity to go to Shinwa High. This school is well known for being rich, having high... More

High School Days (Exo + T-ara Fanfiction)
Chapter 2 - Mean Girl ~
Chapter 3 Haunt House
Chapter 4 ~Practice~
Chapter 5 ~Sick Day~
Chapter 6 ~This Feeling?~
Chapter 7 ~Transfer Student~
Chapter 8 ~Incident remind of her past~
Chapter 9 ~Can't Hide~
Chapter 10~ Me.... Alone
Chapter 11 ~ Duty and extra lessons
Chapter 12 --
Chapter 13 ~ Today
Chapter 14~ First Concert
Chapter 15 ~ The First Date

Chapter 1 - Miracle

2.1K 44 3
By KpopAznNguyenxD

Jiyeon POV

I am living a normal life as an average girl who has average grades, everything about me is average, but one day a miracle start to happen. Our school is holding a special opportunity for average students like us to go to a better school. It doesn't happen often, only on special occasion and all depends on what school Shinwa is hold the opportunity but luckily IU and I won and get to transfer out into a better school. I heard the rumors that Shinhwa is a huge school and they are packed with bunch of rich people that look down on others because they think that they are the best school in Seoul. The principle of my school told us that we are transferring tomorrow which is too rush but I have to accept it. I went back to my classroom to pack my stuff and say goodbye to a lot of my friends. I was pretty sad, I've known some of them my entire life. I tried to hold back my tears as I say goodbye.

IU POV

Today is the day where I'm transferring to Shinwa with my best friend Jiyeon. I wake up earlier than always and get changed. I'm pretty excited to start off the day with a whole new school, life style and friends. But as always I have to wake up this piggy, she always sleep without wanting to wake up no matter how special that day is.

Ring Ring Ring...

"hello?" Jiyeon spoke with half-awake half-asleep voice.

"Ya!!! Are you still sleeping?" I said in an angry voice

" Yea, of course what do you think I was doing at this time?" I can hear the sound of her body rolling around her bed.

" Ya!!! Get ready for school we got transfer remember?" I yelled at her.

"Ya!! stop saying Ya Ya... I get it okay but it's only 6:15am"

"I search the address of the school and it's far from our home so hurry or we will be late"

"Okay wait at my house then"

"Okay, but you better hurry up" She just hung up on me.

I walk into her house as if I am a member of the family. Her parents and my parents have known each other for years so we're like sisters. I stood near the stairs to wait for her. I was going to yell at her for being a sleepy head but she already show up at the stairs when I took a deep breath.

"I'm ready let's go" she said, walking down.

"wow you're faster than I expect"

It was a thirty minutes drive before we arrived at the front of the entrance, our eyes are sparkling like we've never seen anything so cool and pretty before. This school is totally out of the small world that we live in.

Jiyeon " Woah, IT'S SO BIGGGGG!!! I never imagine to study in a school like this"

"That's why its call a rich school, let's head to the class"

Jiyeon " Okay"

The classroom, the chairs, everything is big and better than our school. There are also many cute guys in the classroom, they make my heart go Tha-Thump Tha-Thump.

Teacher " We have 2 new transfer student, please introduce yourself"

Jiyeon " Hi, My name is Jiyeon and I'm a new transfer student here, please take care of me"

IU " Hello I'm IU, a new transfer student, nice you meet you"

Classmates "Where did they transfer from?"

Girl 1 " I think they are from a school call ACS High"

Boy 1 "What? Isn't that school for the middle class to poor people? Why are they here?"

Girl " I think it's the special transfer that brought them here"

Boy 2 *sigh* " I need to protest and ask them to quit that, they don't deserve to step in this school"

They mumble to each other but since I was born with good ears I can hear them all. Why are people so mean? Is it because they already have everything and look down on the poor? It's not like I want to be poor..  Even though I'm poor, I'm still proud of myself because my parents work hard enough for me. I don't ask for anything more than we being and happy family.

The teacher look around the class and finally decide "You too can sit at the back sit next to those boys"

We walk towards those boys as the girls scream out of their mind.

Girl "NO NOT THERE!!! DEFINITELY NOT THERE" she yell at the teacher "YA! WHY?? That spot was never been taken by anyone!!?"

Teacher "There's no more seats left! I'm the teacher I get to decide! STAY QUIET OR YOU WILL BE PUNISH FOR BEING DISRESPECTFUL "

It was kind of awkward between Jiyeon and I with the class. I don't think we will be able to adapt to these changes and this atmosphere. At lunch time, a girl with her short wavy hair, brown eyes, overall pretty came over and introduce herself.

Eunjung "Hi I'm Eunjung, the class president. When you guys finish with your lunch I'll walk you guys around the school"

"Ah thank you" Jiyeon and I bow with sincere. We tried to eat as fast as possible so that we wont waste her time. Eunjung walk us around the school and  introduce a lot of new things that we didn't know or never heard of. Rich people are actually pretty nice. After a while she switches the subject and start talking about our classmates and the club.

Eunjung " Actually I wanted to invite you guys into our club. As you know our club has bunch of "cute" guys and popular among school, it would be a waste if you don't join"

"Um, yea I saw them, but why us?" I asked

Eunjung "To tell the truth, our club are short in girls and I don't trust anyone in our class, besides you guys must be lucky to get here, there will be a lot of fun" she laughed.

"Hehehe" I laugh awkwardly along with her. I want to meet new people and be friends with a lot of them. My first impression with my classmates aren't going well so I don't think I'll get a lot of friends soon. By joining their club I will be able to meet with a lot of people. Their club sounds fun and interesting so Jiyeon and I decided to join.

"Sure" I said and Jiyeon nodded her head.

Eunjung "Follow me to E'T's room"

We walk to where E'T's room is, I right now standing in front of the room that I will be spending most of my time with. I took a deep breath as Eunjung open the door. I took a step inside the room, it's so big and so nice. I feel like I am in heaven right now. They all look like prince and princess that fall from the sky, out of this university.

"Lets introduce, we are girl group name T-ara. This is Eunji, Qri and Naeun" Eunjung point at the couch where they are sitting. They all have unique features that make them so special and pretty.

Eunji, Qri + Naeun "Nice you meet you Jiyeon and IU"

"Nice to meet you" Jiyeon and I reply at the same time.

"On the other side of the couch is a boy group name Exo... This is Baekhyun, Luhan, D.O, Xiumin and the two guys who's sitting over there listen to music are Kris and Chanyeol" She also point at each one for us to see and recognize their faces.

Luhan look up and take a look at us "Aren't they the transfer student from this morning?"

Eunjung "You're right!"

Luhan *sigh* "What the hell is this now?"

"Nice to meet you" Everyone greets us except the two guys sitting on the couch with their headphones on.

"Nice to meet you" Jiyeon and I greet and bow to them.

"Don't mind those two guys over there, they always like that" She refer to the one that didn't greet us.

"Lets exchange phone numbers" Qri suggest an awesome idea. I give my phone numbers to all the girls first then shyly give them to the boys.

Jiyeon POV

I walk into the classroom as it is about to start. The class is really noisy and it takes a lot of time for them to stop chitchatting. I walk into my seat and sit down, my usual self right now would be laying my head on the desk while facing down with manga under my desk. I would sacrifice my learning time just to read one chapter of Maid-Sama, a romance manga that I love. But since today is my first day at this perfect school, I tried to look like a good student that focus on her study. Hahaha I also forgot the next volume at home so I couldn't read it. I'm sitting here without knowing what we're learning. I look at the guy sitting next to me, oh what the? He's the same as me laying down his head facing the window. I also lay my head down facing his direction. He looks exactly like Usui, the perfect guy from Maid Sama. His smooth, straight blonde hair, firm long back, and tall. I dreamed to date someone like that, did I perhaps finally found my love?

"What are you doing?" He turn his head in my direction when I still had my pervert smile on.

"N-n-nothing" I muttered and sit up quickly.

He stared at me intensely then said "Your ear looks like they are burning" he turn back around after.

Oh my god he caught me. WHAT TO DO??Whenever I'm embarrassed about something my ears completely turn red without me noticing.  I'm so embarrassed that I want to dig a hole and hide myself in it. Why did I smile in a pervert way? Omo my first impression is all ruined! I bang my head on my table constantly but in a soft way, slowly.

It's kinda boring but please comment below about the story and enjoy the next chapter ^^ My English isn't good hehe <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53K 1K 32
Princess Kim Ailee has always dream of becoming a kpop star but her parents does not know that and arrange a marriage with the neighboring town princ...
70K 3.1K 41
" And of all the futures she could have, she didn't want a single one that didn't have them in it " yearn /jəːn/ Have an intense feeling of longing f...
34.1K 560 22
DESCRIPTION: Two different race, popular in different ways,,,a pop star known popularly in her own country, and a star popular around the world..an a...
1.1K 67 8
«short story» A ChanBaek/BaekYeol (Baekhyun and Chanyeol) fan fiction Byun Baekhyun works for the yearbook and is in charge of the sports section. Me...