Demon Departure - Phoenix Dra...

By Megan-Lawley-Brooks

When Natsu's younger sister Phoenix goes on a mission with Gray no one could imagine the heartbreak that coul... More

Prologue
Drained
Where's Phoenix?
Dragon Slayer
Dark Aura
Natsu wake up!!
Puzzle Demon
Fairytail Family
Secrets
Death Threats
Pink to white
Kiss of life
Tell the truth!
Celebrations
Death wish
Home sweet home

Phoenix Fullbuster

100 5 0
By Megan-Lawley-Brooks

Phoenix's POV

Why has Gray been so distant lately? It's really starting to piss me off, I mean he's supposed to be my boyfriend. It's almost like he's keeping something from me. "Hey Nix, you okay? You have a weird look on your face, like your confused." Levy asks, Gajeel and Lilly stood behind her. "Yeah Lev, I'm good. It's just Gray has been a bit off lately. He's not being himself." I answer honestly. Gajeel crunches his knuckles into his fist,
"Want me to beat him up?"
"No Gajeel, leave the boy alone." Pantherlilly says strongly. "It's fine guys. I'm sure there's a good explanation, and everything will be okay in the end. It always is. I reassure my friends.

Gray's POV

"Shit! Why can't I get this goddamn thing right?" I scold myself, tugging on my dark blue hair. "Chill ice boy. My sis isn't that complicated." Natsu clips in, making me jump.
"I know that flame-for-brains. I just don't want to ruin this. It needs to be perfect after all we've been through." I sigh, leaning back in my chair. Natsu comes over and leans a hand on my shoulder. "You should do as i do. Wing it and say what's comes naturally." He suggest, somehow getting food from somewhere and taking a bite. I take a moment to process the idea. "Y'know why pyro? That's not a bad idea."

Phoenix's POV

"Nix come quick, Gray wants to make an announcement." Lucy calls, dragging me to the guild hall. Up on the stage, I spot my boyfriend next to a microphone, without a shirt. "Um, is she here? Is Nix here?" He asks timidly.
"I'm here Gray." I call, he smiles. "Good. Come up here please, I need to say something." Slowly I make my way up to the stage, and I spot my brother smirking at me. I give Gray a confused look, but all he does is smile.

"Phoenix Dragneel. I have known you pretty much my entire guild life, and you have shone light into my heart like no one else. When Ur died I thought my heart wouldn't be able to heal, but then I found a new kind of love with you. I may be a cold ice wizard, but you have melted my icy shields and welcomed me into your heart with open arms. So with that, I only have one question." Cautiously, Gray bends down on one knee, pulling out a black velvet box. My hands cover my mouth in shock as my eyes begin to water.

He opens the box carefully to reveal a crystal clear diamond ring with our names engraved inside. "Phoenix will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?" He asks. With tears falling relentlessly down my face, I scream my answer before jumping into his arms. The ring easily slips onto my finger, sparkling in the daylight.
"I love you Gray Fullbuster." I sob holding him tightly to me.
"And I love you Phoenix Dragneel."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 395 68
Before Natsu, Igneel had a second student that he never told anyone about. Her name is Kameel. Kameel Dragneel, and she is Natsu's sister. After an e...
1M 27.8K 55
(Y/N) Dragneel is the little angel of Fairy Tail, and Natsu's sister. What happens when she's back 5 days before the tenrou group comes back? Who wil...
3.3K 61 16
What if Natsu, had an older sister. Y/n Dragneel, a very powerful wizard comes across the city of Magnolia, to find her brother. Will she reunite...
314K 8.8K 26
"We're kicking Lucy out of the team and Lissana is going to join in." I can't believe it... "Such a weak Mage does not deserve to be in my team." ...