The New Member Of The Pack |...

Par MelissaJames22

As the pack deal with The Ghost Riders all hell breaks loose, then in strolls a mysterious new werecoyote nam... Plus

Arrival
The Meet
Beacon Hills High School
The Animal Clinic
The Secret
Stiles Is Forgotten
My Investigation With Mason And Corey
Everyone Needs A Stiles
Liam's Bad Day
Everyone's Out Of Control
What The Hell Is A Stiles?
Gwen Can't Handle The Truth
The Party
The Party Is Crashed
Snack Time Mr Douglas!
Coyote Down!
The Plan
Convincing The Players
Taken
Reuniting With Stiles And Meeting Peter Hale
Peter's Story
A Way Out Or The Tunnel Of Death?
Contact With The Other Side
Our Escape
'The Nine Herbs'
Leaving The Hospital
How To Catch A Ghost Rider
Theo's Return
The Pack See Theo Again
Following Malia To The Hospital
Walking Theo
The Plan Explained
Mr Rider
Chat With Theo
A Rider Dies
A Conversation With Malia
The Truth
Cousin Violet
Corey's Been Taken
Lowenmensch
Telling Liam The Truth
Taken Once Again
Helping Mason
A Letter From Deaton
Revenge
Memory Lane
Malia's Turn
Lydia's Hypnosis
My Quest For Stiles
Team Viles!
Riding A Horse With Liam
Entering The Wild Hunt
Part Ghost Rider
The Fight
Corey In The Hospital
Everything Is Back To Normal
One Last Goodbye

Seeing Liam Again

783 10 6
Par MelissaJames22

Chapter 4

Being at Beacon Hills High School was like entering a whole new world. Everyone was so different than I had even seen before. The people were so much happier than my school despite that fact that danger was always in danger. It was all so new to me but I knew no matter what I would not be alone.

I looked to Lydia and I said...

"So this is Beacon Hills High School," I said.

"Yeah it is," Lydia said.

I looked down for a moment and thought about my job and I realized I had been totally blinded by everything that was happening lately.

For a moment I think Lydia caught my eye and then she said...

"Don't worry, you'll fit right in," Lydia said smiling.

"I'm not worried, I am going to crush this school," I said while laughing.

In my heart I knew that it was true. This was going to be so easy...

As we headed across the field, I saw every inch of the school. There was people playing lacrosse, picnic benches where people sat and music being played. It looked amazing.

All of a sudden I saw the pack; Scott, Malia and Stiles. With Lydia at my side we both walked towards one the picnic benches and immediately sat down.

"Hey guys," I said, not quite sure what else I should say.

"Hey," Scott responded.

"So, what exactly do you want me to tell you?" I asked, wanting to get straight to the point.

"Firstly, I want the truth," Malia stated.

"Well what exactly do you want me to tell you?" I asked.

"Firstly, what are you?" Malia asked.

"Ok, I am a werecoyote. Like you," I answered.

"Ok. Secondly, why are you even here in the first place?" Malia asked.

"To help out with The Ghost Riders," I asked, trying to keep my heart steady as I knew she was trying to find out the truth and I could not have her knowing the truth.

"Ok. Can we trust you?" Malia asked.

"Malia, stop!" Lydia demanded.

"Lydia, we need to know this," Malia said back.

"Yes," I answered.

"Ok. How do you know all this?" Malia asked.

"It happened once, in a town I lived in," I replied.

"Really?, and what happened?" Malia continued asking.

"Malia, stop!" Stiles demanded.

"The Ghost Riders took everyone," I said.

"Interesting. How come they didn't take you?" Malia asked.

"Malia!" Scott yelled.

We all stopped and stared.

"That's enough!" Scott continued.

"They didn't take me because I got away. Because I freed myself!" I said, with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Everyone was silent.

"It's that what you wanted to here, I left everyone!" I cried, and with that I walked away from the pack.

I had never thought of all people, Malia would be the one to interrogate me. I never thought she would make me cry. I brushed away my tears immediately, not wanting anyone to see me cry. Then all of a sudden I saw Liam again.

He looked just as hot and I remembered. His brown spiky hair, his blue crystal eyes. He was my heaven.

"Liam!" I exclaimed, walking towards him happily, trying to forget what just happened.

"Valerie!, I didn't realise you went to Beacon Hills High School," Liam said.

"Oh no I don't, I just came here to meet with the pack," I explained.

"So you met them, I see," he stated.

"Yeah. Yeah I did..." I said, looking down at the floor.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Oh nothing," I answered.

"You sure?" Liam asked me again.

"Yeah," I replied.

"So anyway, I wanted to thank you for helping me with my car," he said.

"How exactly do you want to thank me?" I asked.

"I want to ask you, if you would possibly like to, sort of go out with me?" Liam asked.

"Are you asking me out on date?" I asked, blushing a little.

"Well, yeah," Liam confirmed.

"I would love to," I said.

"Great!" exclaimed Liam.

I had never seen him this happy. He was amazing in my eyes. I felt like a child with him. It made my heart warm.

As we were stuck in a moment, all of a sudden Lydia walked up to us...

"Hey guys. Hey Valerie, sorry about Malia, sometimes she just has these moments and-" Lydia began.

"Wait?, what happened?" Liam asked, looking really confused.

"Oh well, Malia and I had a misunderstanding. Nothing to worry about," I said, thinking quickly.

There was a moment of silent as we all stared at one another. Lydia looked at me and I looked at her trying to tell her to shut up and not say another word. I could not let Liam find out I cried. It would have been humiliating.

"So, what are you guys talking about?" Lydia asked.

"Regular stuff, nothing interesting," I said.

"Yeah, nothing interesting," Liam agreed, I think he realised that we do not want to go into detail about how he just asked me out. It would have been way to awkward.

All of a sudden, the bell rung, like safety ringing in my ears. I looked at them and they looked at me, we smiled for a moment before...

"What are you going to do while we go to class?" Lydia asked.

"Oh I already have somewhere to be," I said, not thinking about what just popped out of my mouth.

"But you said you just moved here," Liam said.

"Oh, yeah, right, I mean, I am taking a tour of Beacon Hills. I mean I have to get to know it if I am going live here, at least for a little while," I said, trying to sound as convincing as possible and trying to keep my heart steady incase Liam used his wolf hearing to tell I was lying.

"Oh, ok. We'll see you later then," Lydia said, walking away with Liam and the pack and heading into the school.

As I turned to walk away, I felt my heart beat normally and my breathing go steadily now. I couldn't believe I had gotten away with it. I had been so close to being caught. Phew, I thought, lucky me. Now there was only one thing left on my mind, The Animal Clinic...

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

257K 6.3K 24
In which Derek and Emilia are finally getting the family they've always wanted, but happiness never lasts long in Beacon Hills. Derek Hale - season 3...
65.9K 911 56
Two people from Scott's past are back and they want Scott. Malia is getting territorial because of it. There are new pack member coming for protectio...
40.8K 651 37
"𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘰?" 𝘐 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥. "𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘐- 𝘐'𝘮 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘋𝘢𝘥...." 𝘚𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘻...
175K 3.9K 51
"I want to protect you." Valerie Stilinski , twin to the one and only, Stiles Stilinski. Valerie, she's only human, and only sixteen years old, she...