Dear Kook 《 V-Hope 》

By blueberry_jams

"I want to leave when I do something worth the long life I have." Started: 06/07/17 Ended: 06/07/17 Edited:... More

XX/XX/XX
one week later
one week later
6 weeks later
epilogue
a u t h o r ' s n o t e

two weeks later

19 2 0
By blueberry_jams

Dear Kook,

      I've been here for about a month now and I am starting to dread the day when I will have to go back. Not that I don't miss you guys or anything, I will just miss everything about place. How the morning smells like grass and dew, how the breeze feels so comforting at sunset and the amazing people I have met here. Hmm...Tae is really something else, I have to say. He is very child-like yet very wise and mature. His voice is one I want to hear everyday. His smiles make me feel content and happy especially if I was the reason for his smiles. Kook....am I falling for Tae?

Your sunshine of a cousin,
Hobi.

P.S. If I am...should I make a move?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
792K 29.4K 97
𝐀 𝐒𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? ❪ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ © 𝙵𝙸𝚅𝙴𝙷𝚇𝚁𝙶𝚁𝙴𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚂...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...