HARUM SCARUM | kth. [COMPLETE...

Galing kay claireathon

She loved, and she loved, until it hurt. Just how much reckless could she be? ♚ AWARDS: 1st place in HER AWAR... Higit pa

↣ Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
↣ Appreciating Taehyung
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Epilogue
↣ End
FINAL BOOK

Chapter Twenty-Six

615 51 63
Galing kay claireathon

"The only thing you have to do to be able to make a fire is create enough friction between the two objects.. specifically sticks or rocks." the teacher instructed. Luckily, there were only a few people that attended camping, so we weren't really separated by batch. 

I was partnered with Jaehee. She handed me a rock and a stick. I think I've did this once with Jungkook, because back then, we were two bored children always wanting to do something. 

It was easier than people think it is. After about 2 minutes of rubbing the two objects together, something sparked in between, and I quickly grab some grass and leaves, placing it on the small fire and blowing on it, while Jaehee was fanning it. 

"Gah, Suyung, you're really good!" she squealed, as the teacher marked our grade as perfect. We slapped hands and made our way to the others. 

The only one having a hard time was Hobi, who for some reason, was alone. I sighed and started instructing him on what to do until he finally got it. 

"What's the point of this?" Yoongi crossed his arms. "Creating a fire is easy." 

"You just have a lot of knowledge!" Hobi defended, dusting himself and standing up as well. 

"Watch out," Jungkook said. It was now our break time, meaning we could eat.. but we had to cook our own meal, with our own fire. Luckily, they gave us the meat. We made our way to the biggest fire, which was Jimin and Jungkook's. 

"What do you mean, watch out?" Namjoon questioned, taking out some plates as he was assigned to bring them. Jaehee took out the meat and placed it on the plates individually. 

"I heard there are snakes here at night." Jungkook mumbled, loud enough for only us to hear. Hobi panicked and stood up, looking around. 

"Really? I hate snakeu! I want to go home." he complained. I flash Jungkook a playful glare. 

"He's lying, Hobi. There aren't snakes here but him." I joked. Jungkook started complaining, while Hobi finally managed to calm down. 

I pulled out some things we needed to marinate the meat, and handed them to Jimin, as he was the only one, along with Yoongi, to know some things about cooking. 

"Yuna," Jimin looked up from his work and smiled at me. "Have I told you, already? That you look cute and very pretty today?" 

Yoongi scowled and lightly bonked him on the head. "You already told her thrice." 

Jungkook was assigned to keep the fire steady. Hobi was beside him, still a bit spooked by the snake lie. Namjoon was telling everyone what to do basically. I made my way to Yoongi and Jimin to try and help them marinate the meat. 

"Hey, can I help?" I smiled at the two. Apparently, Jaehee was the one opening the sauce thing, which was really hard for some reason. 

"Of course, Yuna!" Jimin sang, about to say something else when Yoongi beat him to it. 

"Sit here." he insisted, standing up from his chair and sitting on the ground with Jimin. 

"Will you guys be alright?" I questioned. "Look, I'm more than fine if I sit on the ground." 

Jimin smiled again and managed to pinch my cheek. "No, no. You sit there, Yuna! Don't worry about us. It's comfortable here." 

Yoongi scoffed and continued marinating the meat. After about 15 minutes, we were done and the meat was ready to be cooked. 

"Do you really have to do all the work?" I cocked an eyebrow as Jimin sat on a log, twirling the meat around the fire. I sighed and grabbed the stick from him. "Let me do it this time, Jimin." 

He was about to protest, but I looked away so he couldn't. I felt him smile, and hear him say a small thanks. He then sat beside me. 

The others were cooking the other batch of meat beside us in another fire. Jaehee was the one in  front of us, manning the fire, all her concentration willed on it. 

"I know about that bracelet!" he said, pointing at the bracelet wrapped around my right wrist. Get this: I was left handed. "You're in love with someone?" 

I forced a smile. "He's gone." 

His smile dropped, and I suddenly wished I haven't told him that. He stayed quiet for a while. "Oh.. Yuna.. though we just met, you know you can talk to me about your feelings, right?" 

I shrugged and nodded. "Of course I know that." 

"Well.. he was a lucky guy then." he said, looking up at the cloudy sky. "But the next guy'll be the luckier one.. I bet you'll never let go of him." 

"I won't." I nodded. "If there ever is going to be one." 

"Gah!" Jimin lightly bonked the back of my head, making me look at him. He smiled. "Yuna, stop being so negative! Of course you're going to meet your true love!" 

"Though.." his voice lowered, and he grinned. "He's gonna have to battle me with my love for you!" 

I laughed as he started sword fighting the air. "Prove to me how much you love her and I'll let you date her! Prove to me that you'll never break her heart!" he said, acting like his opponent was on the ground, as he ha his 'sword' pointed downwards. 

Then he turned to me and clenched his fists. "And I'll fight those who dare to break your heart!" he said, winking at me and starting to do silly taekwondo moves that caught Jungkook's attention from the other side. 

"Ha! Jimin, you look ridiculous!" he laughed, clapping. I almost forgot about him being a black belt in taekwondo, since he doesn't really prove that he is that much. 

"You!" he pointed at Hobi. "If you ever break Yuna's heart, I'll fight you!" 

Yoongi, who would usually scoff at him, starting laughing genuinely. Even I couldn't help but smile. 

"Wah! Me? Break her heart? Even I wouldn't break Jaehee or Namjoon's heart!" Hobi reasoned, crossing his arms. 

"If someone breaks any of their hearts they'll have to fight me, too."  Jungkook stood up, taking his stance as well and started 'fighting' with Jimin. Apparently, Jaehee heard this and blushed madly. 

"You do know you're the only one that can actually break Jaehee's heart as of now." Namjoon laughed, making Jaehee blush even harder. 

"W-what?" Jungkook stuttered, turning his head to look at Namjoon. 

Jaehee shut her eyes and stood up. "Nothing! Nothing, it's nothing! Jungkook, sit down! I swear, Namjoon just blurts out things!" she flashed Namjoon a glare, before going back to the log she was sitting on. 

I laughed. "Geez, you should just tell him, Jaehee." I muttered. 

"Isn't it obvious already?" her voice was muffled, as she did have her head in her hands. 

"He's just that dense." I rolled my eyes. "He won't be able to realise it until you confess. And besides.. it doesn't seem like he has foul feelings for you, anyways." I made my way next to her. 

"Soon." she said, after a while of complaining to herself. 

I did a small celebration and stood up. "You do know girls have to go through me when they break your hearts, too. AND before you go out with them, of course." I smiled. 

"I'm dating music." Yoongi shrugged. 

"Wah! Yuna is so sweet!" Jimin cooed, smiling widely. 

"Really?" Jungkook cocked an eyebrow. "I can't believe I need your blessing to date this girl I like!"

"You like someone?!" Jimin and Hobi said in union. 

My eyes widened. "Huh? You haven't told me anything, Jungkook!" 

Jaehee, who was now beside me, bit her lip and looked away. I gave her a reassuring smile as the boys started persuading Jungkook to tell us who it was. 

"Gah, just don't tease me too much about it!" he said, grinning and looking like a bunny. 

"Yeah, whatever, just spit it out." Jimin said, a fan in his hands, and fanning me for some reason. 

Jungkook turned to our direction. I smiled and tilted my head to Jaehee, when Jungkook quickly pointed at the girl behind her. 

"Lee Jia." he said excitedly. 

We stayed quiet after hearing that. 

God.. 

Who was that... even? 

"Lee Jia?" Yoongi scoffed and shook his head, placing the cooked meat on a plate. "She's a ballet dancer, isn't she? We're in the same grade.." his gaze landed on our direction. "What got you to like her, anyways? She's annoying." 

Jaehee looked over her shoulder, to see the girl manning the fire along with some friends. She sighed. 

"She's okay." Namjoon said, his eyes meeting Jaehee's. 

Jimin stayed quiet. God, even he noticed that Jaehee liked Jungkook the day they met each other! "That's nice." 

"I've seen her dance!" Hobi said excitedly. "She's the main dancer in the ballet group, yes? But Jaehee's a good dancer, too!" he reasoned. "In my opinion, she gives more emotion into her dancing!" he said, as he started dancing in a silly manner. 

I sighed. "Jungkook.. how long have you liked her?" 

He shrugged. "Ever since I met her in the dance club. Come on guys, you should support me! How should I ask her out?" 

"Maybe you shouldn't-" 

"Oh, I have lots of ideas." Jaehee raised her hand and smiled widely at Jungkook. "You two would look so adorable together.. I'm on full support!" 

"Jaehee-" 

"You could give her flowers." she smiled. "Give her things she would like.. be friend her. I'm sure the other guys can help you with that." 

"But if you need more ideas.." she shrugged and made her way over to the other fire, "I'm always here." 

Jungkook smiled widely. "Thank you, Jaehee! You're the best!" then he turned to Yoongi. "Yoongi-hyung, can you help me talk to her, please?" 

Me and Yoongi locked eyes for a while. He sighed and shook his head. "I'm busy.. take someone else with you. She isn't that hard to approach." 

Jungkook turned to Jimin. "Man?" 

Jimin bit his lip, but sighed and nodded. "Fine." 

He didn't really have a choice, did he? 

"I don't like this." Hobi said, as Jaehee started making her way over to us. 

"Jaehee, what the hell?" I grumbled. 

"Come on, he likes someone else." she said, a hurt expression on her face, but it didn't seem like she would cry any sooner. 

"He barely even knows her." I looked over my shoulder to find the two approaching her. 

"This isn't going to be good." Namjoon clicked his tongue. 

I sighed and wrapped my arms around Jaehee's shoulders. "Do you really like him that much? Jaehee.. it isn't late to move on.. but I'm not forcing you. I don't like seeing you hurt.." 

"It's okay." she shrugged, turning her head. 

"Hi," the girl waved. "I was confused.. because this guy.. Jimin? He was the one that did the talking.. but he told me you guys wanted to be friends?" 

"Not-" 

"Sure." Jaehee cut off Yoongi. "Let's be friends." 

She smiled and sat down on the only available space, which was beside Hobi, who was quiet. 

We continued talking like normal, but with Jia adding some things from time to time, eventually, she knew us all.

"Hey, it's nighttime already.." Jungkook trailed off. "Time for ghost-hunting!" 

Jia laughed. "Hey.. I wasn't aware of this part. But I'm in!" 

I tried to talking and approaching Jaehee, but she insisted that she was fine alone. It was my first time seeing her like this, so I decided to give her some space.. 

Hobi was still quiet, apparently upset about the situation. Namjoon, who was beside him, started talking about how he was going to talk to Jungkook about his actions, while Jaehee was beside them, silent. 

I'll talk to her once we're both alone. 

Yoongi was the first one to approach me. 

"Stop narrowing your eyes, unless you want to get wrinkles." he scolded, flicking my forehead.

"Ow! It's just.." I clenched my fists. "So annoying." 

"He'll realise it soon." he crossed his arms and scoffed at the two. "So naïve. Suyung, don't be as clueless as him. Or else." 

"I won't." I mumbled. 

I felt someone throw an arm around my shoulders. "Yuna, I'm so sorry for not stopping him." Jimin apologised quickly. 

"It's okay." I reassured, feeling anger swell inside my heart. "That's something you shouldn't say sorry for.." 

Yoongi scoffed. 

"Fuck this." 

----- 

A/N: JUNGKOOK YOU DENSE BOY 

BUT LOOK HE DID STATE THAT HE "DATED" SOMEONE BEFORE XD BUT HE'LL STILL BE THE SHY BOY 

JUNGKOOK'S GONNA BE CHEEKY 

SUYUNG IS VERY MAD 

JIMIN'S TOO NICE 

YOONGI DIDNT AND STILL DOESN'T LIKE JIA 

JAEHEE'S BARING IT 

HOBI'S UPSET 

NAMJOON'S GONNA HAVE TO TALK PHILOSOPHICAL THINGS WITH JUNGKOOK CAUSE OF THIS 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

130K 10.6K 25
In which Hobi gets in a car accident and suffers a permanent limp that prevents him from dancing. 1st place in BestofBangtanAwards Hoseok Category 12...
18.3K 600 11
There's a fine line between love and hate, and the line blurs even further when you start kissing Jungkook brings a girl home for Yoongi. There's onl...
2.6M 127K 52
"If someone loves you, they'd never put themselves in a position to hurt you." Warning: some mature content/strong language *** 1st place in Solo Tae...
161K 6.5K 25
[COMPLETED] In which, through all the incidents happened, they learnt how valuable they are, how valuable every one of them, especially their eldest...