That One Girl (Ethan Dolan)

By Mrs_Dolan_47

Now is time for someone else to be the bad guy ... A is a very mysterious girl , she loves speed . She's als... More

intro/characters / chpt1
chpt2
chpt3
chpt 4
chpt 5
chpt 6
chpt7
chpt8
chpt 9
chpt 10
chpt11
chpt12
chpt 13
Chpt 14
chpt 15
chpt16
Chpt17
Chpt18
Chpt19
Chpt20
Chpt21
Chpt23
Chpt 24
Chpt 25
Chpt26
chpt 27
Chpt 28
Chpt 29
Chpt 30
Chpt 31
chpt 32
Chpt 33
Chpt34
Chpt35
Chpt36
chpt 37
Chpt 38
Chpt39
Chpt 40
Chpt 41
Chpt42
Chpt 43
Chpt44
Chpt 45
Chpt46
Chpt 47
Chpt48
Chpt49
Chpt50
Chpt51
Chpt52
Chpt53
Chpt 54
Chpt 55
Chpt56
Chpt57
Chpt 58
Chpt 59
Chpt60
Chpt 61
Chpt 62
Chpt 63
Chpt64!
Chpt 65
Chpt66
Chpt67
Chpt 68
Chpt 69
chpt70
Chpt71
Chpt72
Chpt73
Chpt 74
Chpt75
Chp76
Chpt 77
Chpt 78
Chpt79
Chpt 80
Chpt81
Chpt 82
Chpt 83
Chpt84
final 85

Chpt22

1.3K 33 0
By Mrs_Dolan_47

Ethan's p.o.v

She get the box She looks over at me and smiles . She opens the box "difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations " she read it out loud " oh my god  thank you I love it " She said as She tried to get up and give me a hug .
" can you put it on ?" She asked " yeah " i said and put it on" aww thank you " She said as she gives one more hug .
" thank you guys so much your the best I lo-"

"A!!!!!" We all shouted

I knew she wasn't fine she was getting pale but the minute .

"Get the car now !!" Shouted Ricky as I was on the floor with A crying as she bleed from her nose and mouth .
He helps me pick her up and he get in the car and he drove off.
He was flying down the street ." A wake up " I said " is she breathing ?" Asked Ricky " yes but she won't stop bleeding from her nose and mouth . " I said as I was tears " lay her on her side " said Allie .
" she's not breathing " I panicked , seconds after Ricky asked is she was she stopped. "what !!!? " yelled Ricky as he stepped on it " Allie and I got her to breath again . We get to the hospital and Ricky carried her in . They quickly rush her over .
I start to cry as I ran out the hospital . I didn't want them to see me crying . I see Grayson coming and he comes and hugs me . 
Once I calmed down we went inside . " Ricky dude come one calm down she will be fine she's strong " said Allie as she hugged Ricky .

We waited an hour or so witch felt like ages .
The nurse comes out " family of A " she called out " yes here " said Ricky as he stood up " is she okay " he said " yes she is stable " she said " thank god " I said relieved. " what was wrong ?" Asked Allie " she was poisoned " she said " poisoned ?" We all said " who will poiso.... that son of a bitch "  said Ricky
"Can we see her ?" I asked "yes " she said " come this way "  she said and we all followed her .
As we slowly walked to her room I felt weird.
But I'm glad she is okay. "Here she is " she said and let's be .
We all walk in and she was laying there . She looked paler than me in winter . You can see her cheek bones . Ricky stood next to her " A ?" He said and nothing " A?" I said as I got closer . She twitched " A can you wake up ? I added . Then Ricky moves and lets me be next to her . I hold her hand . She was cold as ice . "Hey it's me Ethan , Ricky ,Allie and Grayson are here "
I said and her eyes moved she then slowly opened them.
"E?" She said " yeah " I said with a smile " Ricky ?" She said as she looked over at him " hey sis " he said and a big smile " don't leave " she said as he closed her eyes and then opened them again . " I don't " he said " don't leave I-i don't ..:want to be a-alone  "  she said " I'm not going anywhere . He said as he was holding on to her hand . " A you should rest " said the nurse who came in . " A you should " said Allie .
She then closed her eyes and she was out .

~the next day ~

We all woke up at the hospital . Ricky and Allie where in the room with her .
When gray and I went home showered and came back we told Ricky and Allie to do the same .
As they went to wash up me and Grayson were with A .  I sat there next to her as she slept .
"You really like her don't you " said Grayson " yeah" I said as I looked at her .
She then moves her eyes then opens then . " Dylan?" She said " no it's Ethan and Grayson " I said " no babe your Dylan " she said " no its Ethan A " said Grayson "Dylan ?... two Dylan's , you never told me you had a twin " she said as she looked at me . "nurse" called out Grayson .

The nurse comes in " whats wrong ?" she asks as she begins to check everything . " why doesn't she recognize us?" asked Grayson " we don't know " she said " let me get the doctor " she added and left .

Allie and Ricky walk in after the nurse left. " is everything okay ?" he asked " Ricky why is there two Dylan's did you know they are twins ?" said A" that's whats wrong .. she thinks i'm Dylan " i said "Babe you are Dylan silly " she said " hey sis that Ethan "said Ricky " no" she said and sat up " Hi guys i will need you guys to leave the room beside the brother " said the doctor as he walked in with two other nurses.

Ricky's p.o.v

I'm not liking this . Her thinking Dylan is Ethan and Grayson . Now they are going to be asking questions .  " okay i need to take her to the cat scanner  ," said the doc " why?" i asked " to see if the poison got to her brain " he said " if so ?" i asked " we will remove it  " he said " yes , i know  but will she remember that Ethan is not Dylan ?" i asked " we aren't sure we will have to see once the scan is done " he said " okay " i said and stepped o the side as they took her away . 

" where are they tacking her ?" asked Ethan . I told them what the doctor said . 

we waited like 30 to 40 minutes and they brought her back . We all walk in after them . "is everything okay doc?" i asked " yes luckily there was no serious damage to the brain ... she will do just fine ... her memory will slowly come back with in the next 2 to 3 days " he said with a big smile . " thank you " We all said " its my job " he said and left . Allie hugged me along with Ethan and Grayson . This two really love A , especially Ethan . A has only known them for a few months or so but they click . I see how they look at one another , its just like if i'm seeing A and Dylan all over again . I miss that kid so much . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 75 21
Lily is a junior in high school, and she only has a couple friends. Ethan and Grayson are the popular kids she's known her whole life, but the only t...
12.2K 418 36
he loves her but she's just a loser. | C O M P L E T E D |
305 19 18
A deadly love triangle Elena: beautiful and popular, the girl who can have any boy she wants. Grayson: brooding and mysterious, desperately trying to...
11.2K 221 28
A Grayson Dolan/Dolan twins fan fiction. A girl named Alexandria Miller moved to New Jersey from California forcing her to enter her sophomore year n...