Harry Potter One Shots

By omfgMalfoy

Requests are open• I can do preferences and imagines too• Just message me or comment! •Enjoy Potterheads• More

Harry x reader
Young Remus x reader
George x reader x Fred
Sirius x reader
Ron x reader
Scorpius||Albus preference: How you met
Marauders preference: what he loves about you
HP Era preference:How you kiss
Scorpius- for Luna
Krum x Reader
Draco: Meet the parents
Draco- for Bailey
Harry Potter Era: classes you are partners in
Marauder Era: class partners
Marauders: house your in
Tom Riddle preference catch up
HP Era: House your in
Regulus Black Preference
Cedric: everything i didn't say
Young!Sirius Black
A|N
Seamus|| Divination Class
Constellations - Your Best friend
Constellations:Who you belong with
Maurauders- Best friend
Appearance-Character
Its either me or them (II)
Its either me or them (III)
Its either me or them part (IV)
ANNOUNCEMENT
Fred X Reader: secret
For you.

It's either me or them.(I)

8.2K 111 117
By omfgMalfoy

So some of you may have read this if you read my other book, I recently made a part three but I decided to put it here where it would be a continuous read lol. Enjoyyyy.

I knew Draco had the dark Mark, and I accepted him for who he was. Not because I wanted to tolerate it but because I loved him.

This alleged "war" was about to start. I knew I'd get hurt, but I'd rather die fighting for good than hiding away, after all that's not what being Gryffindor was all about.
Our love was forbidden from the get go and it was obvious that his family didn't accept me. Neither did any of our friends, that made things difficult.
"I need you to be safe" Draco whispered.
"No. I'm fighting for my home" I said sternly.

--The Dark Lord recruits people--
I was surrounded by what was left of Hogwarts, everything was destroyed. Everyone was very damaged too, and Harry was dead. My best friend was dead, I had to stay strong for him though. My heart broke when Hagrid was carrying him in his arms.
"It's time to declare yourself, and step forward" said Voldemort, which made a shiver rush down my spine.

"Draco" Lucius called. I turned my head to look at him giving him the please-don't-do-this look.
"Draco come" Narcissa said calmly.
"Please don't go" I whispered.

Draco's face was full of sorrow. He didn't want to go with his family but he had to, he had to obey the Dark Lord.
He gave me a look and left. Leaving me with a face of horror. Hermione knew he'd leave you but you were so blinded by love you would've never seen it coming.
"Well done, Draco" Voldemort praised, embracing him in an awkward hug.

Harry all of the sudden awoke. He was our only hope of victory, he rolled out of Hagrid's arms pacing his way to Voldemort.

*after the great war*
Harry is our true hero, the one I had always counted on. He had defeated the Dark Lord once and for all.

"I'm so happy you're alive Harry! My heart was breaking when you were lying in Hagrid's arms" I said, crying whilst embracing Harry earning a scowl from Ginny.

"I'm glad it's all over now, thank you for helping us fight to win" Harry said, breathless.
"Anything for my Gryffindor" you winked.

"Um. (Y/N), c-can I have a word?" Draco interrupted. I refrained from Harry and turned around to see my beloved Draco.
I nodded, following him out to an empty room which was destroyed by DeathEaters.

"L-listen. I'm so sorry I had to go with my family" He said, almost tearing up.
"Draco, you could've stayed. You could've helped win the war and proved yourself to be the person people always thought you were not" I replied, tears falling down my face.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm not returning for my seventh year either" said Draco with a voice of guilt.
I nodded "well, have a nice life Drac. I'll miss you a lot" I said welling up.

"I'm going to have to let you go, love. My parents would never approve of you and that's just the way it's worked out to be" Draco said, almost coldly. He's really changed since things didn't go to Voldemort's plan.

"I can see that, but don't ever forget that I loved you more than you ever loved me" I said, now balling with tears.

"I did love you. But not enough to go against my family. Sorry (Y/N)" Draco said as he left the room.

You were just in a wrecked room, balling your eyes out silently. Draco had left you stranded, lumbered with feelings you didn't want and a heart that was completely broken. What were you going to do now? Everything has been taking away from you, almost.
You finally got up, walking out of the room to get some fresh air. That's when you saw Harry and Ginny sharing a kiss.
It broke your heart to think that it was you and Draco who was in that position, it made you burst into tears and run away as fast as possible.

Ginny and Harry immediately stopped. Ginny was a little pissed off as she thought you liked Harry or something.
"(Y/N)!" Harry shouted.
"Harry don't go after her" Ginny spat.
"She's my best friend" Harry shouted before running after you.

After five minutes of searching for you he finally found you in the common room, alone. Sobbing completely.
"(Y/N)?" Harry said quietly.
"Yes" I said with a shaky voice.

"What's wrong? Why did you run off crying?" Harry asked, hoping that you'd confess your love for him or something.

"D-Draco and I split up and he was so cold about it Harry. When I saw you two kissing it reminded me of Draco" you explained between sniffles.

Harry's face hardened, he was angry. But happy his best friend was finally away from Malfoy.
"I'm so sorry (Y/N), you're way better than him" said Harry hugging you tightly.

*27 years later*
It had been about 27 years since the war, your memories were still vivid and now and again think of Draco. But you had moved on, in fact you had fallen in love with George Weasley who you loved dearly.

You never thought you would love again, but life proved you wrong and you ended up happier than you ever was as a 16 year old.
George had lost Fred, you were grieving with him and that's what initially brought you together. Two people full of sorrow, over came it and moved on.
You still remember Fred though, and as an honour you named your son Fred which made Molly and Arthur burst into tears.

You also had a daughter, Ariana who was Fred's twin. And who happened to have the same name as Dumbledore's younger sister.
It was finally time for them to go to Hogwarts and experience the time of their life with their many cousins.

"Are you excited dear?" I asked Fred, who was sat with George in the living room.
"Absolutely! I can't wait to get into Gryffindor. Mum? Do you think I'll be a good Gryffindor?" The 11year old asked.

"I have no doubt about it" I smiled, he looked exactly like Fred and it was lovely to see that Fred lived on in your son. You knew he'd be watching over him.

You sat in the living room, cuddling them both. When Ari and Rose came bursting through the door:"mum! Albus is hurt!"

I quickly got up, to see what had happened to him. There was the black haired boy laying on the floor groaning in agony.
"What's wrong, Albus? Are you okay" I asked in panic.
"I fell" he said, groaning.
"Poor little Albus, come on. Let's get you sorted" I said, cooing over my nephew.

*Fred and Ariana's first day*
We got to Kingscross station, Molly had insisted to see all the grandchildren off on their first time to Hogwarts apart from Rose and Lily ofcourse who were younger than the rest of them.
George and I met Hermione, Ron, Harry, Ginny and Molly at the platform. There was loads of us, it was quite amusing at the number of us all here at the same time.

"I'm so proud of you all, I remember when you were all the kids' age" Molly reminisced as she looked at Albus, James and the twins.

"Mad how time flies" I replied, looking at Hermione and smiling.
The train had arrived and everyone was pilling into the express. "Have a great time my loves, dad and I love you all very much" I said to Ari and Fred.

"What if I'm not a Gryffindor?" Fred worried.
"House doesn't matter, we will still love you the same" said George. It was time for all the kids to go, as I was following them to the entrance I noticed an older man with his son and wife.
I then realised it was Draco. I hadn't seen him since the day he left. His wife, who I recognised as Astoria Greengrass. His son looked exactly like him, his platinum blonde hair slicked back.

It was a little sad to think that it could've been us to have a family, but reality struck me and I realised I was with someone way more caring and probably the most selfless person I had ever met. I loved George with all my heart.

All of the family were now well off, and we made sure that our kids had the best of the best. But always taught them to be kind and humble.

We all waved off our kids, tears in our eyes as the Hogwarts Express left the station. We all thought that we'd never live to see this day at sixteen but we were very fortunate.
"I hope they have the adventure of a lifetime" I said, with tears in my eyes.
"They definitely will" said Hermione, almost crying too, holding onto Rose.

A day later George and I had an owl from Ariana.
Dear mum and dad,
Fred was so worried about being sorted into Gryffindor and it turns out that he is a Gryffindor!

I on the other hand was sorted into Slytherin, but I'm proud of my house. Albus was also sorted into Slytherin so I am not alone! We also made a new friend Scorpius

Love from, Ari x x x

Fred and I got very emotional as our little boy had gotten into Gryffindor. I was extremely happy for Ariana too. "Our babies are grown up" I said as I turned to George who gave me a kiss.

"They certainly have" George replied, looking at the letter.
"George, did you see Draco at the platform?" I asked, curiously.

"Yes love. He's not aged too well has he" George joked, still looking at the letter.
"I was just going to say the same thing" I giggled. Earning a chuckle from George.

--Christmas break--
It was Christmas and everyone was coming home from Hogwarts. London was covered with snow, it was truly beautiful.

George and I waited for the twins to hop off the express, but only Fred was in sight.
"Fred, where's your sister love?" I asked in a motherly panic.
"She's down there with Albus" Fred pointed, I went down to meet Ariana.

"Ari" I called, her long blonde hair was swaying. Covering in snow.
"Oh hello mother, sorry I was talking to my friend Scorpius I told you about" Ariana explained as she introduced me to him.

"Nice to meet you Mrs Weasley. I am Scorpius Malfoy" said the blonde boy.
"Nice to meet you Scorpius, dear. How was your first year kids?" I asked.

"Fairly good I'd say" said Ari. Scorpius nodded with agreement.
"Good to hear" I replied.

"Scorpius!" I heard the unmistakable voice call, as the man came closer to view.
"Oh so your Ariana our Scorpius has been talking non stop about" said Draco, embarrassing Scorpius.

"This is her mother, dad" said Scorpius. Draco looked up, and froze when he was met with your beautiful green eyes that were filled with hurt back 27years ago.

"(Y/N), it's been 27years" said Draco, in guilt.
"Yes it has. How time flies" I replied.

"27years since what?" Asked Scorpius.
"Since we last saw each other" said Draco, his voice hurt. Scorpius looked at him with confusion, it was a very tense situation.

"Well, your dad is waiting for you Ari. We best be off. Have a good Christmas both" I said, smiling.
Draco smiled half heartedly, his heart broke as he looked at everything he had lost which was you.
Secretly wishing that he could alter time and have you in his arms again, he was full of regret.

"Why are you sad, father?" Asked Scorpius.
"I'm not sad" said Draco.
"How do you know Mrs Weasley?" Asked Scorpius curiously.

"She was my girlfriend when I was sixteen, Scorp. I treated her badly and lost her. I didn't realise how much of a credit she was to me" Draco said, as he thought of you. Scorpius nodded, now feeling how intense the encounter was.

"Son can you promise me one thing?" Draco asked.
Scorpius nodded.
"If you ever find a girlfriend in years to come, always treat her right and make sure you give her your all. Because I didn't and look where that got me. But I loved your mother dearly too. Don't forget that, I am a changed man now" said Draco.

"Yes dad, I miss mother" said Scorpius in a sad time as they walked from the platform. Astoria had passed from an illness, it was sad but I guess karma always bites back in the end.

"I miss her too Scorp" said Draco, still thinking of you.

It's crazy how two people's life changed, how things turned out. But Draco always felt guilty for what he did to (Y/N).

----------
This was a little different! Definitely sad! I was thinking of making a part 2 as I really enjoyed writing this. What do you all think?? Let me know

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.1K 51
as the title suggests, these are a collection of imagines/ one shots featuring harry potter characters. i strongly support reader request and will up...
1.3M 12.6K 57
Not currently taking request anymore, but please enjoy. - Emmalyn
248K 3.7K 15
title says it all, hope you enjoy x
12K 149 21
My requests are open! I will do anything! This story will contain: Fluff and angst. Please do not hesitate to give me requests! I hope you enjoy!