The Teacher

Von ItsCami_Kay

A student should never have romantic or sexual feeling for a teacher. If they do their never supposed to act... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
ITS MY BIRTHDAY BITCH
Chapter 3

Prologue

168 15 0
Von ItsCami_Kay

A student and teacher relationships should always remain professional. But a student just so happens to fall for a teacher but this isn't the typical teacher love story. When the teacher has felt the same way the whole time but he was to scared to say anything. Nah, these niggas deal with hardship and have to truly understand love, feelings, and emotions before they can jump into anything. 

Maxine is a girl who deals with a lot of problems medically, physically, and mentally. But, she has people in her life to help balance everything out in life two lovable best friends. A loving father plus brothers and an amazing mother figure who makes sure she's always alright.

August Alsina aka Mr. Alsina is a person who deals with similar things but on a different and deeper level. Dealing with the death of his older brother whom he admired and having a medical disease isn't easy. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast:

Maxine King:

August Alsina (Mr. Alsina):

Chris Brown (Coach Brown):

Brielle Smith:

Johnathan Grant (JT):

Micheal King (MJ):

Mikey King:

Tanisha McLean (Principle McLean):

Antonio King:

Chandra La'Branch:

Jazmine Nobel-Anderson:

Greyson Blackwell:

Keith Adams:

Kodie Shane:

And others I just haven't thought of them yet but enjoy the prologue.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

282K 9.6K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
196K 8K 58
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
1M 39.9K 49
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
Fake love Von :)

Fanfiction

93.4K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...