MPHFPC Reaction To FanArt [D...

By PrincessMeganFire

Movie characters are in BOLD Book characters are in CAPITALS {Discontinued} {Fanart is not mine, all credit g... More

So just a little note
#1
#2
#3
#5
#6
#7
#8
#9
A/N
Discontinued

#4

1K 20 22
By PrincessMeganFire

HUGH glared at it. "THAT DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE ME." He muttered. FIONA smiled and kissed his cheek. Her next therapy session was the following week, so she was happy to stay for the rest of the week until her next therapy. "ITS BEAUTIFUL, HUGH. BE HAPPY THE FIRST ONE IS YOU." She whispered. HUGH kissed her back, then clicked the next button.

Emma smiled. "I'm glad the first one is us, Jakey." She said, kissing his cheek. "Me too." Jake added. Fiona giggled. Emma smiled at her and bent down and tickled under her chin. Fiona laughed and hugged her. Emma hugged back.

OLIVE brushed her little fingers across the screen. "I LOVE IT." She whispered. EMMA laughed and BRONWYN picked her up and off MILLARDS knee, the one she was sat on to get a closer look. OLIVE did look exceptionally cute in this picture.

Millard looked angrily at the picture. "This is outrageous! I may be invisible but this is terrible!" Millards eyes brimmed with tears and Fiona hugged him. Hugh looked at them both jealously. Emma giggled and nudged him, which only turned sad instead of jealous and then he went to sulk in the loos.

ENOCH laughed. "THAT IS SO TRUE." HORACE looked disgusted. "DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT IN REAL LIFE." HORACE ordered. ENOCH looked slyly at him. "I WILL TRY." He said smugly.

MILLARD smiled. "I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!" He exclaimed. HUGH nodded. "IT LOOKS SO LIFE LIKE." He said. MILLARD nodded smugly and looked so interested that ENOCH pushed passed his arm to click next as it was obvious that he wasn't going to do it anytime soon.

EMMA grinned. "I'M HAPPY WITH THIS PICTURE, AREN'T YOU?" She joked. ENOCH rolled his eyes. "SHUT UP, EMMA. ITS NOT THAT GREAT." "EVERY TIME YOU CRITICIZE, IT BACKFIRES BECAUSE THE NEXT ONE IS ALWAYS YOU, SO YOU BETTER SHUT UP!"

BRONWYN gasped. "LOOK! ITS ALL STUFF TO DO WITH US! THE P IS OBVIOUSLY FIONA, THE E IS A HOLLOW, C IS OLIVE, U IS EMMA, L IS A SIGN TO CAIRNHOLM, I IS HORACE, A IS HUGH, R IS MILLARD BECAUSE ITS ONLY AN OUTLINE, AND THEN THERES JUST A RANDOM PEREGRINE FALCON TO REPRESENT MISS PEREGRINE." She explained. "COOL, I'M JUST A DOTTED LINE." MILLARD rolled his eyes. EMMA sighed. "ITS NOT THAT BAD, MILLARD." "EASY FOR YOU TO SAY, YOURS IS AWESOME!" MILLARD said angrily. He angrily hit the next button.

"Is that meant to be Olive?" Asked Hugh. "No, the sign above it says: Female Hugh Apiston. Hugh, I think its girl you. Or a sister. Or a girlfriend." Said Emma. Hugh blushed incredibly and Fiona giggled. "She looks nice and pretty. I'm pretty sure that if you were a girl, you'd look like her." Said Fiona. Hugh blushed even harder.

JACOB looked confused. "WHY AM I LOOKING AT HUGH LIKE THAT?" HUGH seemed just as confused. "YEAH, AND WHY IS THERE A BEE STUCK IN MY TEETH?" He asked. Everyone else looked just as confused.

BRONWYN wasn't smiling. "AM I MAD AT OLIVE FOR SOME REASON? WHY?" She asked. OLIVE shrugged. "THESE ARE GETTING WEIRD. LETS JUST SKIP TO A GOOD ONE." Suggested EMMA. MILLARD nodded and clicked the next button.

"I THOUGHT THAT YOU SAID WE WERE GONNA SKIP THE WEIRD ONES." ENOCH grumbled. "I KNOW I DID! BUT THIS ISN'T WEIRD, THIS IS REAL LIFE." MILLARD laughed. ENOCH blushed and HORACE put his arm around him. Everyone raised their eyebrows; HORACE said:"JUST WANTED TO MILK IT."

"AND THIS IS JUST AS GOOD." Said EMMA. MILLARD laughed. "SURE, EMMA. THIS IS ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR." He said. "REALLY?" Asked EMMA in a sarcastic pleased voice. "YOUR SO GULLIBLE, EMMA." Said MILLARD in the same voice. That sort of thing continued until the others left them and went to the 1943's computer to meet them.

"It looks so realistic!" Exclaimed Fiona. "Yeah, we've got to get Miss Peregrine!" Said Bronwyn, but as she turned turned to run to find her, she ran into a body and fell to the ground. "OH, TERRIBLY SORRY." Said HUGH, holding out his hand to help her up. Bronwyn gasped and jumped back, obviously scared by this sudden approach. "UMM, IS SHE GOING TO BE OK?" Asked HUGH, rather concerned. "Yeah, she'll be fine. She just got a bit scared, that's all. What brings all you guys here?" Asked Emma. "WE GOT A BIT BORED BY EMMA AND MILLARDS LITTLE GAME SK WE DECIDED TO STOP BY YOURS FOR WHILE." Explained ENOCH. "Oh, Ok. If you want to, I guess." Said Olive, standing a little close to Enoch. He put his arms over her shoulder to show all that Olive was his, just to be clear.

"I think yours friends have finished." Fiona said meekly, feeling a tiny bit squished amongst all these people. "OH YES, THEY HAVE. WELL, IT WAS NICE TO FINALLY PROPERLY MEET YOU ALL " Said BRONWYN kindly. "WELL, BETTER BE OFF." Said HUGH, and the rest of the 1940's left. "Thank goodness." Muttered Enoch.

ENOCH didn't seem impressed by the drawing on the screen. "I HATE WHOME EVER DREW THIS." He stated, gingerly clicking the next button.

HORACE gasped. "THIS PERSON IS TERRIFYING! HOW DARE HE OR SHE DO THIS TO ME!" The other peculiars laughed.

Suddenly, MISS PEREGRINES booming voice could be heard above all. "I'M TERRIBLE SORRY TO INFORM YOU, BUT WIGHTS HAVE STARTED SEARCHING PEOPLE SO IT IS UNSAFE FOR THE ARTISTS TO COME HERE AND POSSIBLY LEAD TO OUR EXPOSURE. SO, FROM NOW ON, AT THE END OF EACH DAY, WE SHALL SIMPLY TELL YOU TO TURN OFF YOU COMPUTER. SORRY, ALL." Everyone could tell that Miss Peregrine was beyond happy with this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.9K 1.2K 46
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A PR relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando Nor...
414K 24.9K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...