drought • taehyung

By pardonmybias

drought; /draʊt/ "a prolonged absence of something specific." -don't let your sorrow root, taehyung. there is... More

the boy
prologue
taehyung
i could
have
somehow
saved you
maybe
you
would have
let
me
attempt
to
help you
if
i
tried
harder
why
didnt you
open
your heart
to let me
inside
perhaps
i could have
fixed
the void
inside of you
and
prevented
you
from
drowning
in
your
feeling's
draught
i was
too slow
to catch
your tears
im sorry
the boy who was

i wish

372 24 7
By pardonmybias

You were not active during our classes, you disappeared during lunch time when I sat in the cafeteria with few classmates. Everyone was talking about you, except me, but no one was honestly contemplating about your behavior, except me. I saw you after school, you rushed, in fear of being followed, and bumped against the door to the infirmary.

I stood behind you and when you saw me you trembled in surprise.

"Thought it was the restroom", you said, before walking away without giving me the chance to speak.

I wished you'd waited, to let me show you the restroom even though you weren't looking for it in the first place.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 2K 30
Izuku Midoriya, neglected and bullied due to his lack of a quirk, endured abuse from his family and friends, especially his twin sister Izumi and Kat...
2M 57.4K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
2.7M 67.3K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
154K 11.2K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...