Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilog...

By diggys__bae_

THIS IS A TRILOGY BOOK BOOK 1: Trying To Love Again (A Diggy & Yn Fanfic) BOOK 2: Life After Pain (A Diggy... More

Recovery (A Diggy & Yn Trilogy)
Chapter 1
New Book Alert
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chaper 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 (Short Chapter)
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 5

4K 167 18
By diggys__bae_

Diggy's POV

I woke up to someone knocking on the door. "Come in" I groaned with my eyes still closed.

A nurse walked in. "Mr. Simmons?"

"Yeah" I said with my eyes still closed.

"You've been here for a while now. You're healing pretty quickly. I think it's safe to say that you can come home now" she said.

I opened my eyes and sat up. "Really?" I asked.

She nodded. "Yes, really. All you need is someone to check you out. But there are a few things you'll have to do when you're at home" she warned.

I shrugged. "What?"

"Be careful not to get any water in the places that you've been shot at. In fact, you won't be able to shower or bathe for at least another month or so. I'd suggest sponge baths will be the best thing for you."

I nodded. "Okay, what else?"

"You'll have to do exercises everyday, as a therapy for where you've been shot at. Take it slow at first, though. Also, I'm going to give you medicine to take everyday, twice a day for your healing process."

I nodded with a smile. "Thank you. When can I tell my girlfriend to pick me up?"

"Tomorrow morning would probably be best. You need to be checked out one more time just to be sure. I will call her today to notify her of what's going on."

I nodded. "Okay, thank you."

She smiled as she turned the light back off and closed the door again. I yawned and laid back down.

Yn's POV

I sighed as I sat on the couch. DJ was with Rev. Run and Mrs. Justine. I couldn't stop thinking about Diggy. I kept playing with the necklace my grandma had given me. Then, I got a call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, this is Nurse Jean from Christ Hospital calling about Daniel Simmons. Is this YFN (your full name)?"

"Um, yeah it is. Is there a problem? Is Diggy okay?"

"Yes ma'am, he's fine. I actually called to tell you that he will be having a few examinations to determine if he will be able to go home tomorrow. We just wanted to make you aware."

"Okay, well could you give me a call later on to tell me how everything went?"

"You'll get a call tomorrow" she stated happily.

"Okay, thank you so much" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"You're welcome, Miss Yn. Have a nice day" she said.

"You too. Bye."

"Bye.

I hung up and immediately made sure everything was in place. I don't want Diggy snapping off on me for the house not being clean or something stupid like that.

After that, I showered, put on a yoga pants, a tank top, and put my hair in a ponytail. Then, I took a nap. Being pregnant really takes a toll on you, even if you're early in the pregnancy.

Minnie's POV

"Corahn, baby! Come here!" I said.

He rushed in. "Wassup, bae?"

I held my arms out in front of me. "Come cuddle with me" I said.

He started laughing. "Baby, I'm watching TV. Can't that wait?"

I pouted. "No" I said like a brat. I knew he was playing so I decided to play along.

He sighed playfully and walked over to me. I sat on his lap and he started rubbing my belly. I pulled a huge bag of Oreos from under the bed.

Corahn started laughing so hard. "What?" I said with a mouthful of Oreos.

"You have a whole bag of Oreos under the bed?" he said. He could barely speak because he was laughing so hard.

"Shut up!" I said playfully as I threw an Oreo at him. "You try eating for two people. Being pregnant is no joke."

He started laughing. "You'll be okay. Only, what, eight more months?" he said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna be so fat" I said sadly as I shoved more Oreos in my mouth.

"Babe, you're perfect either way is goes" he reassured me.

I smiled. "Thanks baby."

Diggy's POV

I waited as the doctor came into the room. I've been sitting here for at least an hour. Where the hell is he at?

The doctor finally walked in. "Mr. Simmons?"

"It's about damn time" I said irritably.

He glared up at me and then looked back at his clipboard. "I had other patients to attend to. I apologize."

"Do you know who I am? I'm Diggy fuckin' Simmons! My first song out just recently went platinum! I do not wait! I expect you to be here on fuckin' time!"

He threw his hands up in surrender. "I don't have to deal with this!" He stormed out of the room.

"Hey, get back here!" I yelled toward him. He didn't come back. "Dammit!"

Yn's POV

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this YFL?"

"Um, yes it is. Who's this?"

"This is Nurse Jean again. We're calling about Daniel."

I gasped. "What is it now?"

"He had an inappropriate discussion with a doctor. He couldn't even be checked out. Would you be able to come up and speak to him? If not, he may not be eligible to return home tomorrow."

I sighed tiredly. "I'll be up there in an hour."

I hung up the phone and went upstairs to shower. I put on a purple tank top, leggings, and purple gym shoes.

I jogged to the car and quickly got in and drove to the hospital. I walked over to the front desk. "Are you Nurse Jean?" I asked.

She nodded her head. "You must be Yn" she said with a smile.

"Yeah. Which room is Daniel in."

"314. But remember, he's pretty upset and his temper is short. He cursed out the doctor that was supposed to give him the checkup."

I nodded. "I had a feeling. Thank you."

I walked to the elevator and waited for it. I clicked the number "3" and soon I was being taken to the third floor.

Once the elevator opened up again, I started walking down the halls. I read each number. 334, 332, 330, 328. Pretty soon I got to Room 314.

I opened the door and saw Diggy asleep. "Daniel" I said while tapping him.

He woke up and smiled when he saw me. "Oh, hey baby" he said.

I stood there with my arms crossed. I was pissed off. "Daniel-"

"Wait, before you finish, let me get a kiss" he said. He was joking around and I didn't find anything funny at all. His smile slowly faded. "What? No kiss for Big Daddy?" he said.

I shook my head. "What the hell is wrong with you? Why would you curse out the doctor? Are you crazy, Daniel?!"

He sighed and looked down. "Wow, you're really mad. You just called me Daniel."

Now that I thought about it, I hadn't called him Daniel since we got back together again. I've only called him "Diggy" or "Dig".

I stood there in front of him. "Daniel, you're getting out of control."

"You know what? You're right. You're absolutely right. I'm out of control" he said sarcastically.

I smacked my lips. "I'm not joking, Daniel. You need-"

"No, I don't 'need' to do anything! You 'need' to just let it go. It's over and done with. Whatever happened with me and the doctor can't change, so just drop it!"

"Don't snap off on me! I haven't done anything to you. If anything, I'm trying to help you!"

"And how's that working out?"

I sighed and put one hand on my stomach, and the other on my forehead. "You know what? Im tired and I just want to go back home. Just take the damn checkup and we'll see how everything goes after that."

He chuckled to himself. "Whatever."

"Yeah" I said. "Whatever." I walked out of the room and back to Nurse Jean. "He's ready for the checkup now."

She nodded. "I'll find another doctor to give him the checkup. The one that he cursed out refuses to help him. It'd mean a lot if you stayed here while we check him. He might remain calmer with you around."

I shook my head. "I don't think so" I said.

"Please?" she pleaded.

I hesitated and then sighed. "Fine" I said.

She paged a doctor before I followed her back to the room. I sat in a chair in the corner of the room.

"Daniel, a doctor will be here shortly" Nurse Jean said.

He chuckled. "You said that earlier and it took the doctor a damn hour to get here."

"Daniel, just be quiet" I warned him.

He smirked and shook his head. "Wow, I can't wait until I get the fuck out of here" he stated.

Nurse Jean looked at me, then at Diggy. "I'll go look for Dr. Jales" she said with an awkward smile.

Then, Dr. Jales walked in. "Hello everyone, I'm Dr. Jales" he said as he shook our hands.

"I'm Yn" I said as I shook his hand. "Daniel's girlfriend."

He smiled at me. He was young and handsome. "Well, it's nice to meet you" he said nicely.

Diggy cleared his throat. "You're supposed to be giving me a checkup, not flirting with my girlfriend" Diggy said irritably. "Don't even look at her, she's my girl, not yours." He had a very serious face.

Dr. Jales cleared his throat. "Right, let's carry on" he said.

*An Hour Later*

"Well, you're good to go" Dr. Jales said.

I nodded. "Okay, so I can pick him up tomorrow?"

"You sure can" Nurse Jean said as she looked through the papers I just signed.

"Okay, thanks again" I said with a smile.
___________________________
I didn't edit this. Yesterday was Diggy's birthday. 😏😏 Hes finally 19. 👏🙌🎂

So, what'd you think?

Vote 👍, Comment 💬, & Share 📱📲

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653 0 23
New Beginnings! This Book 2 of You Don't Love me. Hope you Enjoy! I love the sound of New Beginnings,but is it actually or is it gonna go back to th...
225K 5.8K 42
When the time has come where i could finally pay my debt, how much does it cost to love you? ...... If my money couldnt buy you, how am i able to liv...
668 134 77
This is the sequel of "Saved or Broken?" The relationship between Jess and Mason has been as complicated as their lives. Now that they are no longer...
33.3K 2.8K 45
Falling in love for the first time, being in love for the first time, feel happy as a lover for once then the same person who makes me happy broke me...