The Mysterious Girl of Clanta...

By sabrinajet23

Claire Cassidy doesn't show her face , doesn't socialize with people and always prefer to be alone, these are... More

Part 1 Cassidy
Part 2 Who are they?
Part 3 Unexpected
Author's Note
Part 4 Saved
Part 5 Introduce
Part 6 : Alcamnia
Part 7: The Academy
Part 8: Meeting the Headmaster
Part 9: The Elites!
Part 10: Awkward
Part 11: Her Heart
Part 12 His Heart
Part 13 Oh my!
Part 14 Royalties
Part 15: Living Stones
Part 16: Connected
Part 17: Research Work
Part 18: Josh
Part 19: Luke
Part 20: Storm
Part 21: Candle
Part 22 : The Kingdoms
Part 23 : Storm Kingdom
Part 24: White Kingdom
Part 26 : Confusion
Part 27 : Revelation
Part 28 : Revelation Continues
Part 29 : Frea's Story
Part 30 : I'm back
...
Part 31 : Leveling Exam
Part 32 : Intelligence Exam
Part 33 : Ability Exam
Part 34 : Final Exam
Part 35 : His Reason
Part 36 : The Ceremony
Part 37: Festival Day!
Part 38: The Haunted House
Part 39 Shopping Time!
Part 40 Grand Ball 1 : The Princess
Part 41 Grand Ball: The Water Stone
Part 42 : Training
Part 43 : Beware
Part 44: The truth
Part 45: Abducted
Part 46: Missing Memory
Part 47: The lost page
Part 48 : Staria
Part 49: Frea Tanica
The Final Chapter part 1
The Final Chapter Part 2
....
Epilogue
Announcement
Thanks
Hmm
Book Cover
Special Chapter
Hi!
Shhh...
Important Announcement
Hi!

Part 25 : Busted

163K 5.3K 124
By sabrinajet23

I grabbed them by the arm and forcefully took them inside the room.

I hurriedly closed the door.

"Okay lang kayo? Hey! Say something!" I worriedly asked them.

"Wow giiirrrlll!!!!!! Why are you hiding your face?!" Jenny asked when she finally recovered from her shock.

"You're gorgeous!!!" sigaw ni Mica.

"Ang ganda ganda mo, isa kang Diyosa! Why do you need to hide that beautiful face of yours?!" nahihintakutang tanong ni Jenny.

I blushed, my face turned red. I wanted to cover my ears from their loud voices.

Parang any minute mababasag yung eardrums ko.

"Maybe because hindi ako sanay ng ganito, Back there, I was always alone and I had no friends. I would always hide myself from people who were not real, judgmental and stupid. They would just be your friend because you're pretty, hot and popular. I was aloof back then. Sinanay din ako ni Mama Frea." I explained to them.

"Oh, you poor thing! Andito na kami, we are your friends and you could trust us." Jenny assured me as she hugged me tigthly.

"Yeah, Jenny is right, we will always be here for you. Don't worry atsaka dapat mo lang ibalandra yang kagandahan mo! Ang gaganda nating tatlo!" sabat ni Mica.

"Please, keep this a secret for a while. I'm not used to this, someday I'll show my true self but now is not the right time" I begged them.

Both nodded and they engulfed me in a hug which I gladly returned.

I flashed them a gratefully smile and together we laughed at our silliness.

It was great to have some wonderful friends. Glad I found these girls, kahit minsan sakit sila sa ulo.

"Oh yeah!, We should go down now, it's almost dinner time and we can't be late that would be embrassing. Let's go baka nga kanina pa ata sila naghihintay sa atin dun" mabilis na yaya ni Mica.

I nodded.

Mabilis ang aming kilos,while walking through the corridor we saw a big portrait of the Royal Family, you could see the Queen and King -who were so good looking during their younger days and on the lap of the King was maybe a 2 year old baby girl. I looked intently at her, at her young age she was able to smile and her eyes - they had the same shade of mine.

"Do you know that is Princess Clesha Claudine, she went missing after the war" malungkot na sabi ni Mica.

Clesha Claudine? saan ko narinig ang pangalan na yon. I told to myself

"Yeah, she's the only daughter of the Royal Family" nalulungkot na balita ni Jenny.

"From then on, parang nawalan na nang sigla ang buong palasyo, dati lahat ng andito ay puno ng buhay at sigla but eventually unti-unti ito nawalan ng buhay. If she was here, she would be the same age like us" pagpapaliwanag ni Mica.

I furrowed my eyes. Asan na kaya siya?

"Alam mo ba you have the same eyes?" Jenny remarked habang binabalik balik nito ang mga mata nito sa akin at sa may painting.

"Oo nga noh?!" segunda ni Mica.

I just ignored them and removed this troubled feeling that's building up inside me.

Bigla ako nanlamig.

What's wrong with me?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

600K 3.5K 114
If you're looking for more Fantasy stories. My list might help you. enjoy! P.S you may encounter some stories with the same title but they are fro...
55.2K 1.7K 64
Xanthe Delos Reyes was known for being a 'Maria Clara' on her school.She have the brain,beauty and attittude.Lumaki si Xanthe sa isang maranyang pami...
3.5M 114K 57
[COMPLETED] Mage /māj/ A skilled magic user who, unlike wizards and sorcerors, needs no staff as an outlet of his magic, but instead uses his hands...
26.2K 1.7K 34
[Completed] Isang misyon ang nagdala saakin sa loob ng nobela, ang akda na may wakas na trahedya. Isang mundo sa loob ng kwento kung saan ako ang tat...