Alpha Dominance (complete)

By obsessivegrl

'I'm sorry Kyle. I sent to my mate and closed off his panic that quickly came at my voice and the seemingly g... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue

Chapter 18

2K 113 1
By obsessivegrl

Katy’s POV

My head was spinning with the complications of what I had just heard.  Kyle was right not to trust Tyler, it was like he was a whole different person than the boy I first met. I heard the whole conversation, not that it was all that informative in the first place, but it was enough to know that Tyler, or should I say Lyte, was working for someone and it was going to affect my pack.

Lyte slowly turned around and there was not one look of fear on his face that indicated that I had discovered his little secret. 

“Ah, there you are Katy, I’ve been looking for you the last couple of minutes.” Lyte told me.

“Why are you here Tyler? Or should I say Lyte?” I snarled back at him.  He had betrayed my father’s trust, he had betrayed my trust, which made us the ones responsible for anything that could happen to the pack because of our mistake.

His face scrunched up in hurt, “Ouch. That hurt. Yet I have to admit, I deserved that.”

“No kidding.” I wanted him off my land.

“Don’t worry Kathy, I’ll tell you why I’m here, so don’t get your panties in a wad.”

Kyle. I called out to my mate.

Yes? He responded back quickly.

We have a situation. I heard his growl in my mind.

What kind of situation? Are you hurt? I’m coming Katy so tell me where you are. He finally responded.

I’m by the east border, you were right about Tyler, Kyle. I told him.

“Yes, yes, call Kyle. I’m sure he will want to hear this.” Lyte mocked.

“Shut it.” I snapped.

Seconds later, Kyle appeared from the tree line and was pulling me behind him.  He really needed to stop doing that, I wasn’t made of glass.

Already knowing that trying to get around him would be impossible, I jumped onto his back and wrapped my arms around his neck while allowing my chin to rest softly down onto his left shoulder.

It was weird going from having no relationship with anyone to having this soul bounding one that made me want to be just constantly attached to the hip so that I could never leave his warmth and be shrouded in his scent.  Surely I’m not the only one that felt that way once getting a mate. 

“Hello Kyle, long time no see.” Lyte remarked.

Kyle growled out a warning, “Now whose fault is that?”

I caught the brief flash of sadness that had crossed his eyes, but Tyler covered it before I could understand what I was fully seeing. 

“Would you like to take a walk with me Katy?” he asked.

I snorted, “In your dreams.”

He laughed, “You’re right.  In my dreams.  Except this scene is just missing some—”

Kyle cut him off, “You don’t want to go there Tyler.”

“Enough!” I bellowed. “Who is your boss Lyte and why are in my pack?”

Lyte? I silently heard Kyle question.

I overheard him talking to his boss and they called him that.  My guess, is that it is just his name mixed up and without the ‘r’. I told him

“If you want to meet him Katy, then all you have to do is come with me.” He told me.

I laughed, “Why would I ever go with you?”

“Because if you do,” he began, “your pack would be spared from being burned to the ground when the rest of the organization comes.”

“You’re here for Katy?” Kyle said in disbelief. “No way, no deal.”

Lyte just grinned. “It’s not your decision lover boy,” he moved his gaze so that he was looking at me, “it’s up to you sweet heart.” With that, he sprinted into the dark woods and out of view of Kyle and I.

Kyle’s POV

This is by far the most fun I have ever had. I thought to myself as my aim struck true and pelted another wolf out of the game. 

It has been a good two hours and I was starting to run into less and less wolves.  It was completely dark out now, yet with the full moon and my wolf’s vision, I could see like it was daylight.

A very good gift at the moment since it allowed me to catch my prey that much easier.  Sure the others had the same gift, but I was the better hunter. 

It wasn’t even a full ten minutes later when I heard Katy in my head.

Kyle. She called out to me

Yes? I responded back quickly.

We have a situation. I growled.

What kind of situation? Are you hurt? I’m coming Katy so tell me where you are. I finally responded after starting to locate her through the bond but having little luck since it was still so new.

I’m by the east border, you were right about Tyler, Kyle. She told me.  I wanted to snarl, instead I shoved it down and went looking for my mate.

Lucky for me, I was already in the near vicinity and with a little boost, I was there in no time. Arriving, I immediately pulled Katy behind me

“Hello Kyle, long time no see.” Tyler remarked.

I growled out a warning, “Now whose fault is that?”

I saw a flash of hurt cross his face but I ignored it.  He didn’t deserve my forgiveness, especially since he was trying to take away Katy. 

“Would you like to take a walk with me Katy?” he asked her.

She snorted from at my shoulder, “In your dreams.” I smirked at that

He laughed, “You’re right.  In my dreams.  Except this scene is just missing some—”

I cut him off, there was no way I was going to let him carry on talking to her like that, “You don’t want to go there Tyler.”

“Enough!” Katy bellowed. “Who is your boss Lyte and why are  you in my pack?”

Lyte? I question her through the link.

I overheard him talking to his boss and they called him that.  My guess, is that it is just his name mixed up and without the ‘r’. She told me.

“If you want to meet him Katy then all you have to do is come with me.” He told her.

She laughed, “Why would I ever go with you?”

“Because if you do,” he began, “then your pack would be spared from being burned to the ground when the rest of the organization comes.”

“You’re here for Katy?” I said in disbelief. “No way, no deal.”

Lyte just grinned. “It’s not your decision lover boy,” he moved his gaze so that he was looking at Katy, “it’s up to you sweet heart.” With that, he sprinted into the dark woods and out of the view of Katy and myself.

“Don’t even think about it Katy.” I told her as she slipped off from my back.  Immediately I turned around to face her.

Her face remained smooth but I could see the wheels turning in her mind.  Then she smiled at me.

“I guess you’re not getting lucky tonight then.” She said smirking at me.

I groaned, “That was not were your originals thoughts were heading sweet cheeks.  I mean it, don’t even think that you can sneak away and follow him to your doom.”

Her faced puckered and she grabbed the clothing above her heart, “It wounds me how you don’t trust me so.”

I smirked, “Oh I don’t doubt you have a dirty little mind but if you try running away from me, you’re not going to be able to sit for a week.”

She squealed and dashed for the woods.

Sprinting after her I called out, “You can’t hide from me love, I’ll always find you!”

We both ended up running past the contest finish lines, making us both disqualified, but neither of us cared. 

I finally caught up with her when we reached her bedroom.  As she tried to push the door closed on me, I caught it and pushed it back open.  “Better luck next time kitten.” I told her the captured her lips as I pulled her down onto the bed with me.

Hi guys! here is the next chapter!

nikki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 350 56
Audrey Mitchell is half werewolf half human. She has been moving town to town with her father for the past eight years, ever since she was ten. Wh...
38 2 9
Kyla comes from a generation of trained hunters who hunt bad wolves and bad vampires, but are also friends with good vamps and good wolves! She is a...
396K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
3M 83.3K 32
Prologue: Misty hurt is a 16 year old werewolf who just moved to a new town with her abusive parents.She is shy suicidal and scared to death of peop...