My Brothers

Autorstwa Adri02Roses

*might or might not be a cliche book seriously your opinion* *Old name My 12 Brothers and I* There's a girl n... Więcej

The Siblings
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Gym/Practice Outfits
Gym/Practice Outfits 2
Chapter 4
More of the Characters
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
There Friends Bday Outfits
Chapter 7
Steven
Chapter 8
Characters
Characters Pt.2
Chapter 9
All the New Kids
The New Bedrooms
The New Bedrooms Pt.2
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
The Boy's Girlfriends/Fiancés
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
All the Boy's Kids
All the Boy's Kids 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 1

12K 145 33
Autorstwa Adri02Roses

Imagine the dance video was one person and was Gabi

Gabi's*POV*
It was Saturday morning and I heard my oldest brother Derek trying to wake me up so I groan and tell him "to go away". I hear him mutter "that's it" and walked out of the room I smile to my self and go back to sleep. *2 minutes later* I feel a cold liquid on my face and I see Derek sitting there laughing his ass off so I took advantage of something that my brothers hate when I do which is cry but this time I'm gonna fake cry. I start fake crying and I see Derek walking towards me with a sign of regret on his face. He hugs me and says me "I'm sorry Baby Girl I didn't mean it" so then I continue my amazing acting and sob out "you did mean it you were laughing and everything" then I just wondered how Dani was still asleep I mean are beds aren't that far apart. Then I look at Der and see that he realized that he fucked up and is guilty so I pull everything back together and laugh and say "Chill Big Bear, I'm only playing and how am I not an actor I mean really what I just did was art". I stopped thinking about how amazing my acting was when I saw Derek looking at me with a very angry face. So to distract him a bit I say "I missed you so much I'm glad your back" he was gone for only a couple of days for football so yeah. I see him start laughing at my remark and I hug him and he obviously hugs back. An amazing thought pops into my mind and I smirk and I say "Let's wake up Dani" he just smirks and nods and I run to the bathroom put pink hair dye in his shampoo, I know classic, and then grabbed the shaving cream, I gave some to Der and we both smacked him in the face and yelled "WAKEY WAKEY EGGS AND BACIE". Dani woke up and me and Der both ran into the kitchen that surprisingly has no one in it, it's probably because no one is awake, silly me.

*20minutes later*
Dani comes into the kitchen looking very mad with his pink hair. Me and Der burst into laughing I know Der is 24 and all but he is still VERY fun and acts like he's still a teenager. I tosed Dani my homemade secret stash of hair dye remover from under the sink and winked at him, while he just glares. What? Nobody ever goes under the sink and this always happens to me so I gotta be prepared. I decide to start making me an Derek breakfast. I finished and me Derek probably ate it in 3 seconds. Dani came down with no pink hair dye and another evil idea pops in my mind so I say "Hey, let's wake up all the boys by prancing them!" obviously they both agreed so we walked up Nate and Sonny's room.

We walked in and immediately started in the bathroom by putting green and blue hair dye in there shampoo and conditioner bottles, then we put feathers on their fan and glued their controllers to the table. And we finally turned on the fan then quickly ran to the next room which was Mase and Xander's.

We turned put the volume on their speakers all the way up, then we thought it would be fun to  take all there trash and spread it around the room. So we did because we are mean. The last thing we are doing is drawing on their faces. We decided we were done so we turned on there speakers then walked out I was wondering how fast the three of  us were going while we walked to Jonny and Kev's room

when we walked in Derek took Jonny's super large studying text books and Kev's lacrosse stick, which mean the world to them, when he came back we put paint in there shoes then glued there bedsheets down so it would be hard to get up and the last thing Dani said "What we should do is put cereal on their fan". We just finished turned the fan on then started walking to Brenn and NoNo's room

we turned their music on really loud and immediately squirted shaving cream on their faces and left to Ayden and Luc's room

when we got in we put fake bugs in there soap bottle in the bathroom and fake bugs all over there sheets. We just finished so we pored water on their faces and ran out we were going to my room first to put my sheets in the laundry than ran into Der's room

we are actually pretty rich considering that actually all of us have jobs and are pretty famous plus the money leftover from mom and dad, we could of all had are own rooms and still have had a lot of extra rooms but we all wanted to share a room for company except Derek after mom and dad died he has been very fun and basically our new dad but he is also more distant.
When we walked back down everyone was showered and in the kitchen I decided to make them brekfast so I made them all pancakes and bacon. I just finished so I yell "FOOD IS READY" and when they all came in I heard a series of "thank you Baby Girl" and a "thank you Big Sis" after everyone said thank you I went up to my  gymnastics(which is basically a jump park for the whole family)room and practiced gymnastics then I went up to my dance room  and came up with a new dance

*I know this chapter sucks but please keep reading it gets better*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

3.1M 69.7K 46
"We want you home Sorella" Mason said to me. "I couldn't give two shits what you want." I said back. He looked pissed. I could feel someone coming...
728K 18.8K 88
"𝔼𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕐 𝔽𝔸𝕄𝕀𝕃𝕐 ℍ𝔸𝕊 𝕊𝔼ℂℝ𝔼𝕋𝕊" - - - "My name is Hazel, but most people call me Ze. I'm from Melbourne, and love Taylor Swift." I cring...
Runners Autorstwa Lbooks01

Dla nastolatków

3.1K 8 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...
1.3M 13.9K 18
***EXCERPT ONLY*** He is Captain of the football team. Most popular Guy in school. Can get any girl he wants. Next in line to be Alpha. Logan's not r...