Thicker than a Snicker COMPLE...

By char7797

MATURE BOOK. 18 years and over!! Selena is a trying young woman who wasn't always loved by many. She was bigg... More

Hey ✋✋✋
Chapter 1/ You're Fired!
Chapter 2/ Not always what it seems
Chapter 3/ Not hiring!
Chapter 4/ Unhappy
Chapter 5/ The one that got away
Chapter 6/ Holy Shit!
Chapter 7/ The morning after
Chapter 8/ suspicions
Chapter 9/ Boom!!
Chapter 10/ Please dont leave me!
Chapter 11/ Near death experience
Chapter 12/ Taming his jealousy
Chapter 13/ Closure
Chapter 14/ Punishment
Chapter 15/ Isolation
Chapter 16/ Fucked up big time!
Chapter 17/ Special
Chapter 18/ No!
Chapter 19/ What!?
Chapter 20/ What the hell are you doing here!?
Chapter 21/ Work time!
Cast 1
Chapter 22/ Kinky Love!
Chapter 23/ Restraing Order!
Chapter 24/ I'm gonna kill him!
Chapter 26/ What have you done!?
Cast
Chapter 27/ What the actual fuck!?
Chapter 28/ Your Fucking with me
Chapter 29/ Making amends
Chapter 30/ Sucker!
Chapter 31/ Interrogation
Cast
Chapter 32/Temptation Dinner😈
Chapter 33/ Mr sucker!?
Chapter 34/ Police?
Chapter 35/ Breakfast in bed
Chapter 36/ You can ring my bell!!
Chapter 37/ Balls in my face
Chapter 38/ Make up
Chapter 39/ Spank me?
Chapter 40/ Where the Fuck is my Bride!??
Chapter 41- Lunatic
My Dress! Chapter 42
Chapter 43- Surprise surprise
Thank you my loyal readers
Preview Book (The Possessed Luna & When the Shadows Awaken)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! 🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃🦃
Chapter 44/ Got to be dreaming
Chapter 45 Ppppshhhhh
Chapter 46 Virgin Shaw
Chapter 47 Little White Stick
Hello 2019!!!!!!
Happy Fuck A lot Day!!!!!
Epilogue
Happy New year!!!!
ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY
SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES
ADVISE!

Chapter 25/ It's Done

7.9K 344 34
By char7797

Alberto POV

Nick is like a brother to me. I had several brothers, but he felt like the closest to me. I was surprised to see him at the gym today because its been so long since he has. I really want to deal with that problem he has though. No one messed with my family without a lesson.

"Hey, Papi. Guess who I saw today" I sat in front of my dads desk.

"Who, your soul mate?" He chuckled.

"No! You know I'm not looking for love" I scowl "Nick came by the gym today" he smiled.

"Ah, young Mr. Brown. Its been a while since I've heard from him" He took a puff of his cigar "That explains your eye" he chuckled.

"Whatever" I whined and crossed my arm.

"How is he though. Is he OK?"

"Yes and no" I looked at me in confusion.

"Explain"

"He found his reina (Queen) Papi. He's gonna get married!" I smiled.

"Shit! How didn't he call me? We need to celebrate!" He smiled and got up from the desk.

"But there's a problem Paps" his smile vanished.

"What's the problem?"

"Her ex. He keeps popping up, making problems" I explained.

"Continue"

"He slapped her the other night. But Nick shot him. It was only blanks but he said he was working with the law on him"

"This is unacceptable!" He clenched his jaw.

"But he sai-"

"NO! WE HAVE TO TAKE ACTION ALBERTÕ!!!" He yelled.

"I know Papi I know!" I got up and held his shoulders "its his call OK. We just have to hold out"

"Tell Pepito to get some Intel on him. I need to know about him right now!" He yelled and went back around his desk.

"Yes sir" I said and walked outside.

"Pepi I need some Intel on a Jason Decosta. I need it ASAP" I told my brother through the speaker. I really hope things goes well. My eye hurt like a bitch!

*******

Vibrate

Vibrate

Vibrate

I just needed some rest. Just 5 freaking minutes just to lay my head on this soft fluffy pillow!

"Hello!" I yelled.

"Al. Get Papi its time" Nick said through the phone.

"What!? Bro, I didn't expect to hear this call. Where are you?" I got up.

"I'm driving out right now. Meet me at Sophia's in 15" he said and hung up. Well shit!

"Marco round up the men. We are going bird shooting" I smiled.

"What's the problem bro?" Marco asked. He was the second oldest. I was the oldest of course. Pepito was the youngest.

"Nick needs our help. Now go!" I pushed him.

"Papi! Time to go!" I yelled from downstairs.

"What's going on!?" He yelled

"Nick called" I smiled.

"Call Philip to get my Revolver" he smirked

"Yes sir" tonight is going to be a bloody one.

********

"What took you so long Al?" He hissed.

"Chill. I was rounding up the men. They're in the van around the corner" I informed.

"Nick Nick Nick" dad stepped in "Why did it have to take this for us to meet up again?" He smiled and brought him into a hug.

"I'm sorry Papi. I have been so busy" he kissed his jaw.

"That's OK. So, who are we taking out?" He smiled and took a seat around the bar counter.

"Him" he took out his phone and showed us the pic. "He hurt her tonight, Al. You want to see her fucking wrist!" He yelled.

"Calm down bro. We'll handle it" I patted his shoulders.

"Now my question is" Papi said while looking at him "What do you want us to do to him? Just shoot to kill or shoot to scar?" He held out his hands mimicking a scale "It's your call son. Which would it be?"

"I don't want him dead. I want him to be miserable for the rest of his fucked-up life" he hissed.

"Well then! We have a winner. We'll shoot in his spine" he smirked "But you" he pointed at him. "You need nothing to do with this. This will be your alibi. Just stay here, drink and feel satisfied your wish is going to come through" he smiled.

"OK Papi. Thank you" he kissed his palm.

"Youre like my fourth son. I'll do anything for you" he smiled. "Now son where is he right now?" He asked me.

"Pepito said he's by the gambling den by 32 street" I said.

"Great. The distance is far from you. Don't worry son. It would look like he owed gambling debts" he smiled.

"OK" he said while drinking his shot.

"Yo, bartender 2 shots of Scotch and a whisky straight up" I called. You don't disrespect fàmiliã.

*******

It took us about 15 minutes to get to 32 street. All the men were prepared to kill but we explained the terms we want. Papi decided to use his Revolver because he said he didn't carry it for no reason. But he's the one taking the shot. And Papi never misses.

"OK men. Just wait for my call OK. I have to go visit my old friend" he smirked. What is he up to?

Papi POV

When Albertó told me he was at 32 street I knew too well he would be at Diablo. He was my partner in crime back in the days, but he chose to go into the gambling street. He owed me a lot, but he was like my brother. I can't harm him.

"I'm here to see Diablo" I told the security.

"Name" he crossed his arms, so his chest was out. Mira a este estúpido chico. (Look at this stupid boy) I chuckled to myself.

"Papi" I told him while laughing

"What the fucks so funny!?" He grabbed my suit. He has no idea.

"Lili boy unhand me before you regret your actions" his nostrils flared making me burst out in laughter. "You should see your fucking nose!" I was wheezing at this time.

"YOU SON OF A BIT-" Before he could finish his crude remarks about my Mama the poison kicked in. I injected him with this powdered poison called strychnine.

"Now heres the thing" I helped him to plop on the ground "Ive injected you with strychnine is infamous for its dramatic and painful effects" I smiled "It works by attacking the central nervous system causing all the muscles in the body to violently contract at the same time. Such is the intensity of these convulsions that you will appear to jack-knife back and forth in the latter stages of the poisoning"

"P-please!" He begged.

I continued "Death occurs within 2 to 3 hours of ingestion and whilst usually the result of asphyxiation due to paralysis of the respiratory pathways it can also be caused by exhaustion from the convulsions. BUT guess what!?" I asked excitedly "I have tripled your intake SO! Your going to die in 5..... 4........ Oh! And the next time you decide to talk about someone's mama you think twice....1" I said and stepped off. Oh! There is no next time. Silly me!

"Papi! You just couldn't enter without causing harm to my men huh!?" Diablo yelled from upstairs.

"Next time tell your men to have manners to the elderly yea?" I chuckled and met him upstairs. "Its been a long time Diablo" I hugged him.

"Yes yes. Scotch?" He handed me a bottle.

"No not tonight. I need my aim sharp tonight" I crossed my arm.

"What do you mean?" He puffed his cigar

"You have someone in your den I need. He disrespected my son" I explained.

"Who Albertó?"

"No Nick" he smiled.

"Ahhh I remember him. His father was a great man" he smiled. "Now who's the idiota? (idiot)" he turned on his monitor.

"Him" I pointed at the idiota.

"Well, I'll escort him outside. Listen Papi I don't want this close to my den. So, you take this elsewhere OK" he warned.

"OK no problem just walk with him outside or better yet. Kick him out we'll take it from there. I don't want you caught up in this" he nods.

"OK" he got up and went through the door.

"Albertó send an empty van in the next minute. Bag his face and put him in" I ordered.

"Yes sir" he said and hung up.

******

"What!? You can't fucking kick me out! I was winning you fuck face!" Jason yelled from outside. He's not bad looking as in body built. I'm not gay at all.

As I stood in front of him, I just wanted to end him. But I have to work with the plan.

"Jason?" I asked.

"Who the fuck asking!?" He spat out.

"The devil" I said while the van drove up to carry out their task.

"Stop struggling fool. You'll hurt yourself" I chuckled and went into the van. "Drive"

*******

Jason POV

I can't believe I'm getting kidnapped! I have no idea what to do!

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT!!" I yelled. My face was masked with a fine bag so I couldn't see shit! Suddenly the van stopped.

"HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled while they laugh.

"Help help!" The devil mimicked me "You sound like a little school bitch" he spat "Untie him" he ordered. When the bag came off, I saw that I was in an old factory. Dad used to work here.

"What did I do!?" I'm so confused.

"You know what you did" he cooed. "Now we are going to show you how to treat a woman yea? Never disrespect them. They are the backbone" he said while punching me into my spine.

"AAAHH!! I didn't do shit!" I spat out. I don't know wha- fuck Selena!

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" He spat in my face.

"I'm sorry OK. I didn't mean to!" I pleaded.

"Yes, you did. Marco, Alberto come have your fun" he beckoned to the very well built guys.

"Please! I'm so-" before I could finish a fist landed on my jaw. They did this tortuous act repetitively until I was out cold.

*

*

*

I gasped for air as I felt water being thrown on my face. this is too much!

"Wakey wakey!" One cooed.

"P-please" I begged.

"OK I have a good heart OK. I'll let you go. But" he stepped closer to me "if I hear that you have spoken to the police or step close to Selena I will come after you and your unborn child do you hear me?" He threatened. How did he know about Lucy!

"Yes" I answered.

" I hope you do because if you don't follow orders your death will be slow and painful. But before you die, you have the opportunity to see your unborn child being gutted out like a fucking fish. Do you understand? " He gripped my hair.

"Y-yes" I felt like I wanted to gag.

"Let him loose" he ordered "Go, your free to go" he said.

As I took off to run downstairs, I heard a click of a gun. The last thing I saw was fire sparks and felt a sharp pain into my spine. I'm done for.

Hey loves. I'm grateful for the support.

What do you think happened?

Will update soon. Love you all 💙 💚 💛 💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

273K 15.8K 40
Ema, 18 year old senior at West Brooks Highschool. Living in a society and going to a school, where she's constantly being criticized and bullied bas...
6.7M 130K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
122K 4.4K 64
Book 1 of The Lost Crown Series "Miss Selena Wilson, I have enough evidence, right at this instant to announce you as a traitor to the pack. You are...
586K 20.6K 41
Dana Mendes is an 18 year old student at the California College for Music where she majors in vocal music. She swore she'd be the best singer in her...