The Lone Wolf

By BlackThornedRose717

I was a Rogue. I was an Outsider. I was running from my mistake, and my thoughts haunted me, the words oozed... More

×The Lone Wolf×
The Journey to Hell
Is this how I die?
The Great Revival
Never again
Here On Again
Meeting the Rogues
A Old Horror Story
Alls Well Ends Bad
The Cold Truth
Nobody
Pain Review
The Plan
Sweet Revenge
Jealous much?
Respect for you
How could you?
Attack my lungs
What the hell happened?
Friends are nice
Is He Crazy?
Kill me!!!
The Night is Young
Im in trouble
The Tenth Reason
Running is Wrong
Regret being alone
Halfblood?
The Epic Battle!!
Heats here
Mates!!
Acceptance
Nightmares
Paralyzed
Dreams alive
The sky is blue
Love in the air
Luna
Rogue

The Demon inside me

5.5K 201 8
By BlackThornedRose717

~~~Eric's POV{ Before Ashlyns suicide}~~~

I sat at my desk and straightened my papers when I felt it. The surge of pain enveloped me. My lips burned and my wolf howled in agony.

I griped the desk as my claws extended. I tried to control my breathing but failed. My wolf scratched to the surface as I felt my walls crumble.

My Mate was kissing someone. She was Loving someone else. I can't believe it. Is this why's she is so distant with me? She has a Lover?

My wolf growled at the thought if my mate kissing another male. It took all I had not to shift right now and kill the bastard.

My head reeled as the pain came again. I grabbed my chest in pain As I crumbled to the floor.

No. No. No. Ashlyns not kissing someone. She is not cheating. She loves me and I love her. She can't.

'Our mate has betrayed us!!' Luke cried out.

I rolled on the floor as the pain ceased. It just stopped randomly.

Shit. That was the most painful thing I have ever felt.

My mate has cheated. She kissed another man knowing she had a mate. I should have marked her. I should have claimed her as mine and I should have been mated to her.

I would be able to read her mind and sense her emotions.

Here I am on the floor while my mate was kissing some dickhead at a party or something. Where was she anyway?

I felt the anger rush through me as My wolf growled out.

I sat at my desk and griped the table.

'Our mate is here looking for us' Luke growled.

She is gonna have a lot of explaining.

Soon enough she walked into the office. Her sent waffled me. I smelled alcohol,Sweat and male on her. It was Ryan.

His sent was all over her And it hit me like a truck.

"Eric!! I need your help!!" She yelled.

Like hell I'm gonna help her.

"When were you gonna tell me?!Why did you think I was stupid enough not to find out!!" I growled lowly.

"Eric are you OK sweetie?" She had the nerve to ask.

Really? If I kissed a girl she would feel it. Did she ever pay attention in class?

I looked at her when she finished her sentence. I felt my wolf try to take over and I know my eyes were black.

"No I'm not OK! when were you gonna tell me? Why did you lie to me? Why?" I yelled.

Pain flashed through me as I remembered the pain I felt earlier. The fact its was Ryan that probably kissed her made me go crazy.

"What are you-" I cut her off slamming my fist into the desk.

No more playing dumb. No more lying. I'm done.

"I felt it when you kissed the boy!!I felt is when he rubbed your back and legs!! It was like being burned on the inside!!It hurt so much Ashlyn!! Why did you cheat on me!!"I yelled.

"I didn't cheat on you!! It was Rya-" I cut her off throwing a chair .

No. I DON'T want to hear his name. I don't want to think of it. I can't think of it. I felt my wolf take control.

He started throwing chairs and destroying lamps!! I sat back and watched as He destroyed everything!!

"Eric Stop!!" I heard her yell.

I then realized I probably hurt her.

Shit did I hurt her!! no I didn't mean to harm her I was just expressing my anger.

As my wolf gave me control I felt a sudden surge over come me. It was the demon. No.

I felt as my wolf and me were shoved back and the side took over. This can't be happening. I thought I took care of it a long time ago.

No. It would hurt her. It would hate her and it wouldn't show any mercy. No!!

I felt as it took over and Then It all went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up with Chains on my wrists. Mark was sitting on a chair a few feet away and Oscar was leaning against the wall.

Wehre exactly am I? I recognized I was at the prison. Yes. Mark and Oscar probably got to me before I hurt someone.

thank god

I'll contact the witch again and then Ill fix my problem.

Wait.....I can't be too sure. Maybe I DID hurt someone?Maybe it was my Mate!?

My claws were out and blood was on my hands. I smelled the air and recognised it as my mates blood.

Shit!! No!!

"What happened!!" I cried out.

Mark glared at me and growled. Oscar shook his head as If not wanting to speak.

"The demon took over and you hurt her" Mark said simply.

His eyes were flashing red and black and I got annoyed. I need to know if she is OK. if she is alive.

wait...Did he just say that I hurt her!!!

"No.." I whispered.

"You silenced her.." Oscar growled.

"What?" I growled out.

I didn't silence her. I can't believe it . I wouldn't hurt her like that.

"You took your damn claws and scratched her throat!! She is mute now and depressed cause of you bitch!!" Mark roared.

"Mark shut the hell up!! You know that Eric wasn't the one who did it. The stupid demon inside took control" Oscar said.

"I thought I handled it a long time ago" I said.

"Hell ya I thought that too!! But you couldn't do that!! Its your fault!!" Mark roared.

My wolf hated the disrespect and I growled at him

"Know your place Beta!! You will not disrespect me!!" I growled at him.

The chains clinked and I felt the silver burn me. But I didn't care. Ashlyns hurt..

"Is she OK?" I asked him

"Yea she asleep Right now.." Oscar said before I fell to the floor screaming.

I grabbed my stomach and rolled on the floor as I felt the burn. I cried out as I felt my throat crack and My stomach burn.

"Ashlyn!!" I groaned out in pain .

In seconds Mark was out the door and Oscar was by my side.

"I'm sorry man... I know you didn't want the demon within to come back and haunt you" He said.

Then he bolted up and Ran out the door. I yelled out in pain and agony as It burned.

I was yelling bloody murder as The minutes went by.... Soon the minutes became hours. I screamed for hours and yelled as my stomach and body burned.

Soon my throat burned and My heart burned. I clawed at my chest with my claws and yelled for the pain to stop.

Men came inside the prison and held me down as I tried to claw at me heart. I felt the talons sink into my chest as I pressed harder.

She was dying. My mate is dying. I swear if someone hurt her I will personally torture them. I shall kill Their mate in front of them and give them a painfully slow death.

Wait.. I hurt her. Me . I should be the one dying. worst part is I DON'T even know why?

The pain never stopped as I yelled.

After what seemed like days I felt the most pain of all.

I ripped my hands from the people holding me down and Clawed at my face. I felt the satisfying feeling of blood trickle down my face as I was pulled back down.

After a few minutes the pain stopped completely . I looked around the room exhausted as My gaze drooped down .

My mate was dead.

I felt depression flow in as I went limp. I crawled to the nearest corner and curled up. I had my head between my knees as I gripped my head. Not caring if my claws punctured my head.

I started doing a thing I never thought I would do in front of my pack members. It was the Weakest thing a Alpha would ever do. Especially in front of their pack me members.

I cried.

I let my sobs fill the tense air as I gripped my head harder. Blood kept flowing down my hands as I held my face. I didn't care if I probably had fifty scars on my face from clawing. I didn't care that My  members probably thought I was weak.

The blood on my hands kept reminding me I hurt her. I still remember the look across her face before the demon took control. Fear. Fear.. she probably hated me. she probably wanted to reject me but couldn't because she was silenced.

I don't deserve to live. I can't live without her. I am gonna I kill myself when I get out of this prison. I am gonna torture myself because I hurt my mate.

I feel like shit. I did this ... to my mate. the song " Monster" by imagine dragon's played in my head as the pain became unbearable.

'Ever since I could remember, everything inside of me just wanted to fit in, Oh oh oh, I was never one for pretenders, and everything I tried be, just wouldn't settle in, oh oh oh'

I groaned as another wave of pain hit me, I deserve this.

' if I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me, and if I seem dangerous, would you be scared'

Why did my mother have  curse me with this demon, this fucking killer, why do I have to deal with trying to control him.

'I get the feeling just because, everything I touch isn't dark enough, that this problem lies in me'

The demon inside me is taking control and I cant stop it from hurting everyone else.

'Im only a man, when the killer got me, I'm taking a stand to escape whats inside me, a monster, a monster, I turned into a monster, A monster, a monster and it keeps getting stronger'

The song ringed in my ears as I get the demon try to gain control again.

'Can I clear my conscience, if im different from the rest, do I have to run and hide'

My grip grew stronger and I felt my wolf howl in anger, this damn demon inside me.

' I never said that I want this, this burden came to me, and its made its home inside'

'if I told you what I was, would you turn your back on me,and if I seem dangerous, would You be scared'

I growled as My eyes turned darker and my heart began to ache..

'I get the feeling just because, everything I touch isn't dark enough, that this problem lies in me'

' I'm only a man, when the killer got me, I'm taking a stand to escape whats inside me, a monster, a monster, I turned into a monster, A monster, a monster and it keeps getting stronger'

She is dead, gone and im left here alone, I will stay like this forever, im nothing without Ashlyn. Oh god, j hate myself, I don't know how much I can take or how long I can hold back the demon inside me.

'I'm only a man when the killer got me, I'm taking a stand to escape whats inside me, a monster, a monster, I turned into a monster, a monster, a monster and it keeps getting stronger'

My mate is dead and Its All my fault.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54 0 10
I really don't remember the last time I was happy even my childhood memories I honestly don't remember having a bubbly childhood like any other kids...
1.3M 43.7K 35
My memories always haunt me. And they never cease. They come back when I hear a simple howl at night. I wish they would just disapear, like how I ma...
1.1M 25.8K 19
"You are mine and belong to no one else" he sneered in my face "You're wrong" I mumbled turning my head away "You are my toy and I use you when I wa...
96.9K 1.7K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...