Chlonath OneShots

Von Co-X-ist123

Nathaniel x Chloe one shots. Each chapter can get up to 5-6k length, and can get random at times....have fun... Mehr

Chloe's Bracelet
Your Room
The Birds and the Bees
The Birds and the Bees Pt.2
*not a chapter, but a strong thoery*
Complementary
Complementary Pt 2
Groundhog Day
Black eyed Susan
Blondes, Bangs and Marigolds
To Care
To Care pt. 2
Guilty Pleasure
Guilty Pleasure Pt.2
Guilty Pleasure Pt.3
Guilty Pleasure Pt.4
Antibug/Evillustrator
Antibug/Evillustrator pt 2
Antibug/Evillustrator pt 3
Tomato soup and honey-lemon tea
Meaning behind the Name
Ocean City Pt.1
Ocean City Pt.2
Ocean City Pt.3
Caught in your web
Purple Skinned
Primary Colors
You Compare Us To What?
Rediculous
Rediculous Pt 2
Just A HotDog
Pins and Cushions
Birthday date
Bunny Bee
Midnight rain
High on Heels
Delayed train
Betrayel
Betrayel Part 2
Betrayel Part 3
Lighter
Lighter Pt 2
Lighter Pt 3
Lighter Pt 4
Into the Woodlands
Into the Woodlands Pt 2
Into the Woodlands Pt 3
Into the Woodlands Pt 4
Into the Woodlands Pt 5
🔞Cocktails🔞
Cocktails pt 2
Inspiration
Strawberry Blondes
"Friends Forever"
"Friends Forever" Pt. 2

Chloe's Bracelet Pt 2

2.2K 93 34
Von Co-X-ist123

*so I decided to make a sequel to this one-shot if you don't mind.*

-------------------------------

Nathaniel stared at the golden and blue colored bracelet around his wrist. He was in his room and laying down on his bed with the lamp light dimmed enough to see his room clearer at night. A finished painting of the same bracelet leaning on his art desk, filled with art supplies and sketches.                                                                                                                                                                                    

It was still late at night, guessing 12 at midnight or something close to that time. He had finished the painting some hours ago; concentrating his best on the details and working with the color and lines. Making sure the piece looked about more realistic than he had tried to do with his other art pieces. He wondered why he had decided to work on this piece a bit more than the others. Maybe it just looked pretty? Maybe he just happened to like her jewelry?

Well...the bracelet did look pretty and very decorative with the shine of the gems glistening about it. The pattern looked nice too... Nathaniel sighed. He turned his wrist to inspect the accessory with the golden metal shining from the lamp light next to his bed. Why did he decide to keep it instead of taking a picture of it? Why did he draw it anyway?

Of course his answer was always the same: because it's an object that's pretty and detailed, and he needed to practice more. It was always that answer.

A week ago he never really meant to draw her bracelet...maybe he miraculously decided to draw it for a plot devise? He could of used it to gain skills and other needs for himself, like every other object he sketched and drew. But he guessed he liked her jewelry enough to draw it.

Maybe he liked her....

Nathaniel shook his head 'no you don't! You never said you liked her! Get your head out of the gutter Nathaniel. She doesn't care about you anyway'. He placed his arm back down on his stomach and turned his head to see the finished painting of the bracelet.

Was he satisfied with it? Painting her bracelet for who knows what? And why did she decide to let him keep it? As usual, she would demand the bracelet back from whoever had it. But I guess he was an exception.Maybe she was expecting him to give the finished piece to her? If so then she would want something a lot more fancy and colorful then what he painted. He shook his head and turned back to the dimmed lamp light.

No, that was stupid, why would he want to fix it? It was fine on its own. Besides, he never cared for her anyways either...she was just a selfish snob who cared less of everyone.

Nathaniel turned off the lamp light to meet with utter darkness. Facing the ceiling of his room after placing the bracelet on the nightstand, he wondered about something.If he wanted to give it to someone, who would it be for?

------------------------------

Nathaniel walked into the classroom the next day. Sitting down in his usual seat to bring out his tablet and sketchbook. As he did, he saw his phone screen light up in his bag and took it out.

Of course the picture was from Chloe. It was a picture of Kim on the ground with a chip bag over his face and a puddle under him. Holding a Valentine pin. He looked heartbroken and shocked. Nathaniel rolled his eyes on seeing the picture from yesterday's incident.

And he helped her yesterday.

Nathaniel scrolled through his phone to see another picture from Sabrina. It was Chloe in her filthy clothes laying on the concrete with a depressed look on her face. Also from yesterday. Guess he didn't remember that he had a notification and just brushed the pictures off to do his own business.

...And why did he have both of their contacts? He sighed and placed his phone on his desk, opening his notebook to an empty comic sketch. He continued drawing characters into his 

comic and heard students walk in.

He didn't realize that a student walked up to his desk as he was drawing and placed her tanned hand down next to his phone. "Where's my bracelet?" He didn't look up from his book. "Oh hello Chloe, how are you?" He asked the blonde, trying to signify her to greet him kindly. She only stared at him and rolled her eyes. "So can I have my bracelet back?" She gave out her hand to him.

Nathaniel just kept sketching in his book. Chloe huffed "Please?" and he looked and turned his head to her."Oh come on! I let you borrow the thing and so I'm asking you nicely for it back!" "Wow, good job. A+ for effort" he gave her a thumbs up and ruffled through his bag. Chloe crossed her arms and growled "Were you mocking me?" "Geez Chloe, What happened to being nice yesterday?" He handed the bracelet to the blonde and she snatched it from his hand and placed it over her own wrist.

"A thank you would be nice" Chloe ignored his words and took a glimpse of his phone to see that picture on his screen. She snatched his phone from the desk, looking at the picture with a scowl. She glanced at the red head "Why do you still have that picture?! Delete it!"

Nathaniel crooked his head "Why? It reminds me of you, all useless and weak willed without all your glory" he turned his head back to his notebook to continued to draw, ignoring the death glare from the blonde.

"I will end you..." "really how?" " He dared to look back at her "I'll....I'll..." she looked around for something to help her. She darted her eyes at the picture on his phone and scrolled through his gallery.

Trying to find something to attack him with, she unfortunately didn't find any embarrassing pictures about him. Yet there was a whole album of his drawings and paintings he's done.Her eyes relaxed on the set of pictures and sketches of his art. Each one looked vaguely different from the other. With landscapes and trees and people and all that. Some were in paint and some were sketches. He even tried to draw a system of stars in one picture! It wasn't that good though, but it was still talent.

As she continued scrolling through his gallery of pictures in silence, she forgot about the red head still looking at her. Waiting for her attack on him.

Unfortunately, before Nathaniel was going to talk to her, Ms Bustier walked into the classroom, who spotted her when the bell rang. "Chloe, sit back down in your seat please" Chloe, who was still a bit mesmerized by the art, rushed back to her seat.                                                                                               

His phone in her purse.

-------------

Chloe walked out of the school doors and down the steps towards her limo with Sabrina in tow. Apparently they "made up" after the incident yesterday with the poster and now Sabrina was following her around again.

As they went into the limo, Chloe looked out of the window to see Nathaniel walk out of the building and staring straight at her; even from a distance he could spot her in the elongated car. She watched him walk down the steps, either going straight to her limo or to his house, he kept his turquoise eyes on her. Then the limo started moving and she couldn't see the red head 

anymore as the vehicle moved away from the school.

--------------

"So he's talented...of course he is...." Chloe looked through the boy's phone on her bed and in a white pajama dress. The lights in the room gone dim and the Paris lights glowing in the distance. Scrolling through the boy's photos in his gallery with a grumble, she wondered how he could draw in pen that perfectly. How long did he practice drawing in pen to get the comic lines and characters right?

Well she did remember looking at his drawings before. That was also in pen... "big deal" she puffed "he's good at drawing in detail without fail....so what?" She turned to her side, phone still blinding her vision. "What's so special about a guy like him...why did he even draw my bracelet anyway? Does he like it that much to make a canvas of it?..."

Chloe scrolled down until she saw a recent picture of his sketch of the bracelet, another one that was on canvas, and then the finished product. Her eyes widened at the picture. It looked so...so...perfect!

The gold metal. The blue gems shining with shades like it was popping out at you. The pattern looked like it's engraved into the jewelry. The shading and reflection of light in the whole piece was perfect! And the background...the bracelet was resting on a chestnut colored desk with a window in the back.The jewelry was so shiny and rich, resting on a modern, but natural wooden table and background. A marvelous contrast... well in her eyes it was marvelous.

Yet why care so much for a piece of jewelry? Why waste all your talent on a small accessory like this? Why does she even care?

Chloe placed the phone back on her nightstand and turned her body to face the ceiling of her room. Wondering about the red head and of yesterday night.Why does she care about him? He was nothing to her. He should be nothing to her...then why did she feel something when he compared the bracelet to her?

She huffed from the irritation and turned her body to the left and fell asleep.

----------------------

'Chloe has my phone...she might've done something to it, worse she might've showed all my drawings to everyone or even gossiped about me...my drawings aren't even good!' Nathaniel placed his hands over his heads as he started walking up the steps. Abit shaken if he walks in and people started to look at him weird.

They would give him those eyes or make himself embarrassed by showing them in class, or maybe the entire school. Or worse, seeing Marinette's face looking at those horrible pieces of art. 

Nathaniel was bickering to himself about the many horrible possibilities he would get himself into, that he didn't notice a certain blonde walking behind him.

"What are you doing?"

Nathaniel turned around from an inner jump scare and saw the blue ocean eyes meeting his. Gripping her purse strap and waited for him to move.

Nathaniel looked at her for a moment, and didn't see her ginger haired friend beside her. "U-uh...hey. Where's your friend?" Chloe huffed "she's not here today. Apparently her father wanted her home for some reason. So it's just me". She crossed her arms and looked away, but glanced back to see his pretty eyes on her in a confused expression.

A blush crawled its way to her cheeks, she furrowed her eyes brows and looked away. "Are you going in or what?!" She snapped and side stepped to walk into the building. Nathaniel blinked "O-oh yeah" he turned around and shifted his eyes to see the bracelet shining on her wrist.

"You're wearing it" Chloe stopped herself when she went into the building. "Yes, I am, why do you care?" She looked over her shoulder.

"Well I never saw you wear it so..." he shrugged and stepped up to stand next to her. "It looks nice on you" he turned to look at her.

She didn't take a peek to glance at him "I know it does, and?" Nathaniel placed his hands in his jacket pockets. "Well. For starters: the gold looks gorgeous with that smooth skin of yours with the blue matches your beautiful ocean eyes. Well, with a bit of turquoise or green around the neck, you would look nice with the bracelet on" he held a cheeky smile.

Chloe could feel her blush collide with her makeup, looking to the side. "O-of course it does...I have a good complexion..." she crossed her arms.

She could hear Nathaniel chuckle "of course you do. We held hands remember?" Chloe stiffened, her brows furrowed, her cheek color still fusing with her makeup.Nathaniel started walking to his classroom and waved at the blonde. "Class is starting...better go" he gripped his bag strap and walked away from the blonde.

Chloe looked back at see the red head walk away, her crossed arms now separated and one gripping on her purse strap. She took a glance at her purse before walking right into the classroom.

'Maybe I should give his phone back'-----------It was the end of class, and everyone had started to get up and leave the classroom. Chloe stood up from her seat and looked at the back to see Nathaniel, walking down the steps towards the door.

As everyone had left the classroom, Chloe followed the red head's pace, collided with him as he stepped down in front of the door. He looked at her, his hair swayed a bit and his pretty eyes widened for a second. "Oh...sorry Chloe" his voice lowered and he turned to leave, but the blonde held his arm.

Nathaniel turned back towards her and saw his white cased phone handed to him. "Here...your phone... I didn't look through all your pictures" Nathaniel took the object and moved his thumb over the screen. His other hand holding his bag strap. "Really?"

"Y-yeah" she scanned his figure. His long wild hair covering his glistening turquoise eyes. His posture straightened and his skin looked smooth. Somehow she could smell leftover paint or charcoal on him.

Damn it

Why did he have to look so pretty?

"So just my finished drawings?" "Yeah, just those" Nathaniel scrolled down more and his eyes lowered, a tint of pink over his olive skin.

"Even that one....?" He whispered. "Hmm?" "Your bracelet" he finally looked up to meet her gaze.

"Oh, yeah I did. So what?" She turned her head to look at the classroom desks, her arms crossed. "Did you...like it?" "Huh?" She turned her head to see him looking at the phone.

"You....favored it on my phone, all of them actually..." he scrolled around to see most of his art pieces have a heart next to them.

"O-oh yeah....I forgot about that..." she looked down at the floor, a blush on her face.A small silence came between them. "Hey Chloe?" The blonde looked up to see the boy 

blushing, but not much.

"Hmm?"

"Thanks...for not blackmailing me. And uh...do you want to...go out? Sometimes? I-I know it's weird and out of character for you to be with me and hanging out but...I-if you don't want to that's fine too!"

Nathaniel rubbed the back of his neck and looked away as the blonde raised an eyebrow at his stuttering.

"I mean--! I know you don't like hanging out with lowly peasants like me so--"

"Yes"

Nathaniel looked back at the blonde "Huh?"

Chloe looked at her fingernails "yes, I will go out with you... if you paint me an oil painting of myself in a pretty dress, and I'll pay you for the bracelet painting"

Nathaniel smiled with relief "g-great...you actually want it? The bracelet painting?" He asked the blonde, who didn't look away from the artist.

"Yes....I do want yo--the painting! I want the painting!" She corrected, trying to hold herself together.

"Thanks!" He smiled to her, his white teeth showing. "I'll make that oil painting for you...if you be my model" His smile turned to a grin at the sight of her blush.

"F-fine! I'll be your model if you take me out to get ice cream!" "And a movie?" "Sure whatever! Anything to get you to make that painting!" She fumed.

Nathaniel chuckled and rubbed his chin, another sly grin "Anything?"Chloe shut her mouth and blushed in anger "don't put your head in the gutter Kurtzberg...""I'm not" he raised his hands in defense and then bowed towards her "ready your majesty?" He joked.

"Yeah whatever...I'm hungry" she wrapped her hands around his arm and they walked out of the classroom.

--------------------------

 *"they bond over a bracelet the end" Says my brain as I continue to write a book about them. I made this sequel lengthy because I like this one-shot*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

443K 5.7K 30
Wanda x Y/N One shots Natasha x Y/N One shots Elizabeth Olsen one shots Scarlett Johanson one shots Will be girl x girl Taking requests, would like f...
15.1K 139 6
A series of short stories featuring mainly on Ash and Chloe/BloomBoltShipping. Requests are open. Started: 9/31/21
42.4K 750 9
Random TsukiKage and Iwaoi one shots (mostly tsukikage) How to tell which chapter is which Tsukikage 🎈 Iwaoi ☕ (This is not character x reader I d...
116 2 6
This is my Random Fandom Oneshots book. That means each fic is a oneshot of a different ship from a different fandom. Pretty self-explanatory. Howeve...