bitch. || travis scott

By xxxtentacles

in which a girl tries to steal her rival's man. does it work? read to find out. More

one.
three.
four.

two.

927 20 3
By xxxtentacles

hennessy,
june 1, 2017 / 2:24 pm
los angeles, california.

I sat down across from Serenity, as we drank at a table in Starbucks. She sat there, telling me about her boyfriend, Takim. Of course, she decided to tell me how good the dick was. "Reni."

"What?"

"Babygirl, I don't wanna know this."

"But I tell you everything! You gotta know."

"You know what? Alright." She continued on, as I looked down at my phone. I was texting someone about the photoshoot Serenity and I had to attend. They wanted us there in about two hours, so that gave us the time to get our nails redone.

--

kylie,
june 1, 2017 / 4:57 pm
beverly hills, california.

I scrolled through instagram, seeing a  post on the shaderoom. The caption said, Travis Scott's bestfriends are taking Kylie's place!

Who? I read the caption. Oh. That bitch Hennessy and her friend Serenity. They're not even his bestfriends anymore. My man isn't allowed to hang out with hoes. I mean, Tyga wasn't able to talk to other bitches, except Chyna, sadly.

I sat on a nearby chair, looking at their pictures. Me being the person I am, I decided that I would be petty and recreate these pictures, just better. I called up my agent, letting him know my plans.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

915K 21.1K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
139K 4.9K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 36.7K 63
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
73.3K 2.9K 24
Noah always believed her and Lando were forever, but when he ended things with her to further his racing career it left her heartbroken and alone. I...