one.

for @slumpmuva

--

hennessy,
march 30, 2017 / 5:40 pm
los angeles, california.

I did one last pose, and walked to my changing room after the picture was snapped. "Henny, baby, you did great out there!"

"Thanks, Kat." I walked from behind the baby blue curtain in more comfortable attire. Since I got to keep the clothes, I folded them nicely and put them into my tote. "See you later," I said, walking towards my car. She waved as I pulled off.

--

Jacques has been on facetime, complaining for what seems to be hours. "Bro, she talks to this dude every fucking time we're out!"

"Have you met him? Maybe he's just a friend."

"No! I don't wanna know the nigga. He needs to stay from my girl," he said. Jacques sounded upset, and he was most likely getting more irritated by the second.

"Jac, let's change subjects before you do something rash."

He sucked his teeth and sighed, "Aight. How was your day?"

"The usual. I had a photoshoot."

"Oh word? How'd it go?"

"Good. One of the outfits had me a lil' messed up."

"How?"

"That mess was literally strings. I only put it on to get that coin!"

--

After talking to Jacques, I called my girl, Serenity. "Reni."

"Henny, girl I saw them pictures! Looking like a four course meal!" I laughed as she went on. "Looking better than Candle's lil skimpy makeup shoot."

"Oh yeah, Jac not even upset about Kitchen doing that. Why? Ion know. Usually niggas don't want anybody else seeing what's theirs."

"Henny, she was doing that before him. I bet you she got him on a leash, setting down rules and shit for him. Acting like he a pet."

I busted out laughing, "Shit, he might be. Got a nigga grabbing her lil bitty silicone, kissing on her plastic lips. Hugging on imaginary curves."

"You ain't gotta do Camisole that bad, now," she laughed.