Accept// carl gallagher ff [C...

By liloofitsme

"When did you know you were gay Ian?" "Why? Do you think you're gay?" "I don't know." - When Carl Gallagher i... More

2 - the universe wants me to be straight
3 - It's like a curse Ian
4 - im pregnant carl
5 - gay, straight, whatever, you're always my little brother
6 - in that moment, I knew I was gay
7 - I will always protect you, you have my word
8 - if anything, it made me like you even more
9 - he fucking loves the shit out of you
10 - clayton asa harvey?
11 - we will be happy, and we will be proud
12 - i am happy debs, for the first time since bonnie.
13 - damn, you guys are hella gay
14 - i hope you rot in fucking hell gallagher
15 - the cheeky deal
16 - endless heartbreak
17 - come back when you can
18 - the amendment
19 - the damned letter.
20 - reuniting and the end.

1 - your family is pretty cool ... so are you

35.4K 554 383
By liloofitsme

Carl's POV

"Come on, time to get up Carl," Fiona said loudly as she got Liam up out of his bed. I rolled over to face her with a pouty face.

"Nope, not going to work," I sighed at her before hopping down, noticing that Ian was no longer in his bed. I quickly put on some pants and a top, and ran downstairs to see everyone gathered around the table, including Mickey Milkovich, Ian's boyfriend.

I sat down beside Ian, scrolling through my twitter timeline when a message came through to my phone. It was Bella, a girl I am seeing. She just told me to meet her in school. I replied with a simple okay as I took a bite from my toast.

"Ian!" Debbie yelled from the living room as she ran into the kitchen. Ian stood up and ran to the door.

"Go Carl, you too Debs," Fiona told his handing us a bag of lunch each. I smiled at Fiona before walking out the back way. Debbie was going out the back too, but Holly was waiting for her. Holly smirked when she noticed me.

"Not fucking happening," I told her as I walked past her and Debbie, and going up to my best friend, Kade's house. He walked out just as I stepped into the garden.

"Gallagher," He smirked as we walked in front of Debbie and Holly.

"Moon," I gave him a high five as he told me about what happened with his girlfriend last night. Kade and Stacey have been together since they were 15, now their 17. Honestly their relationship was a shock to all of us and Stacey still isn't pregnant so that was a surprise too.

When we arrived in school, Stacey and Bella came up to us. Bella instantly connected mine and her mouths together, but I didn't feel anything, I never did with Bella, I was only texting her and having this opened relationship with her to make Kade, Stacey and Bella happy.

"Hey sweet pea," Bella smirked with her red coated lip stick. I smiled as she took my hand and interlocked our fingers as we walked up to the school. Like usual, all eyes where on me as my bad boy reputation never left, and now as me, Kade, Stacey and Bella hang out, people have been seeing us as the popular crowd. I rolled my eyes taking my hand from Bella's and putting my hands into my ripped jean pockets.

I only took my hands out of my pockets to open my locker. I grabbed my biology book, making the three people standing in front of my scoff.

"What?" I asked confused as I raised my eyebrow at them while putting the heavy book under my arm.

"Biology?" Kade laughed, causing the girls to laugh too. I looked at my feet as I pushed past them. I actually like science, biology, physics, chemistry, basically anything related to science. The only people who actually know are; Lip, Ian and my biology partner, Clay.

I felt a small smile come onto my face when I stepped into the classroom and took my natural seat beside Clay, who pushed his glasses up on his nose once I sat down.

"Hey Carl," Clay smiled at me. Honestly, he always made my day by just saying hello, and with his massive wide smile. I smiled back as the teacher came in and began teaching about the sexual reproduction system. At the end of class, she was telling us that we are going to do a project on the sexual reproduction system, and it was beginning today.

"Clay, wanna come by to mine to work on this?" I asked him once the bell rang. He looked at me and smiled but nodded a little.

"I'll wait for you at the school doors," I told him before we waved goodbye and going towards our next class. I smiled as I watched Harry's back leaving me. Damn, this fucking dude.

Soon, school was over and I stood by the door with Debbie and Holly, I had told Kade that I was walking back home with Clay as we are going to get the project started, he just huffed and left.

"Seriously Carl, Fi-" Debbie was cut off by Clay walking out with a pile of rolled up paper in his arms, the sheets where different coloured. I chuckled before I took some off him. Debbie and Holly walked behind me and Clay.

"So for the project I was thinking maybe we could draw the male and female parts and label them," Clay said and I nodded, coming up with an idea.

"Oh, then we could write about periods and ovulation for extra credit, hopefully, and then about the sperm for the male," Clay looked at me, but nodded.

"That's a good idea," the ends of his lips curled up into a smirk.

"Now, who'll be drawing what?" He asked, I blankly looked at him and shrugged.

"We'll toss a coin or something," I spoke as the four of us walked in. Lip and Ian where sitting on the couch along with Mickey who had his arms wrapped around Ian's waist. The three of them looked up at us.

"Who the fuck is that?" Lip asked me nodding throws Clay. I looked over at Clay with a small smile.

"This is my biology partner, Clay." I spoke as Ian shook his hand. Holly and Debbie rolled their eyes before going upstairs.

"We're going upstairs-"

"I wouldn't," Lip, Ian and Mickey spoke together. I looked at them from the fourth step of the stairs.

"Fiona has gone completely OCD and is cleaning out the rooms," I sighed leading Clay into the kitchen where we laid out all the pastel coloured sheets, our biology books, which were opened on the male and female diagrams of their private parts. I looked threw my pockets for a coin but couldn't find one.

"Do you have a quarter?" I asked Harry, he dug his hands into his pockets pulling out two dollars.

"Nope," Clay said popping the 'p'. I sighed walking back into the living room.

"Do any of you have a quarter?" I asked. Mickey handed me one from his pocket then went back to hugging Ian and watching TV. I threw the coin to Clay, who flipped it and held his hand over the coin which landed on his hand.

"Heads for male, tails for female," I told Harry as he nodded.

"Heads or tails?" Clay asked me, I stared deeply into his chestnut eyes as I told him tails. A slanted smirk wiped across his face.

"You get to draw a vagina," I took back the quarter after Clay handed it back to me. I went back to give it to Mickey. He took it and I walked back into the kitchen, seeing Clay with his head buried into the biology book. I stood there examining him.

I notice the his brown hair fell over his eyes when his head was down buried into a book, the crinkle on his nose when he was concentrated on the text in front of him. He bit the inside of his cheek, making his dimples visible.

"Carl, are you coming to help or just stand there?" I felt the blood rush to my cheeks when I noticed Clay staring at me with a wide smile and his glasses in his hands. I nodded and sat opposite him. There was very little conversation as we worked really hard on drawing the diagrams.

"What are you two drawing?" Ian asked when he came into the kitchen about an hour after we began. Clay looked at me then back to Ian, Mickey was standing at the top of the table, eating Lucky Charms from the box.

"We have this project in bio about the sexual reproduction system, so we decided to draw the male and female organs and label them, then write about the sperm a male produces and the ovulation cycle a woman goes through every month." I said, not making Clay feel embarrassed.

"Well Ian and Mickey know a lot about the male organs, isn't that right boys?" Lip walked in with a smirk as both Mickey and Ian stuck up their middle fingers at him.

"That's actually quiet cool," Ian told us, making me and Clay smile at Ian as he patted my shoulder. He grabbed Mickey's arm then going upstairs.

"Carl, don't go up there for a while," Lip told me as he chugged a can of soda. I rolled my eyes as me and Clay got back to our projects. After another hour, the drawings for the diagram were complete. We both decided to put on the labels on tomorrow as Fiona was making dinner which meant that meant it was getting late.

"Clay, would you like to join us for dinner?" Fiona smiled at Clay once we cleaned up the table. Clay looked at me and I shrugged as everyone crowded into the kitchen. I didn't even notice that Holly was still her with Debbie.

"I would love to Ms. Gallagher, but my parents are expecting me home before 8," Clay told her while I looked at the clock noticing it was seven thirty.

"Maybe some other time," Fiona replied with a smile as I lead Clay outside. He wanted to leave the projects at my house so we left them under the stairs before we both stood on the porch.

"Wanna come over again tomorrow to finish them?" I asked Clay as I leaned against the railing of the steps. He looked at me, his hair covering his eyes, making me want to move it with my hands but I didn't.

"Sure," He smiled as he walked down the steps. "Oh and Carl?" Harry turned around to face me. I nodded looking down at him.

"Your family is pretty cool," He smiled, and I shrugged. "So are you," with that, Clay sped out of the gate way, leaving me in a bundle of feelings that I never experienced before.

"Hey buddy, are you gonna come in soon?" Ian peeked his head out the door to see I was still frozen in the space I was when Clay left.

"Carl, its 8 now, you gotta come in," I shook my head nodding before coming in. I didn't go into the kitchen where the rest of the family were, I just went upstairs to be alone and discover whatever I was feeling for Clay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 2.7K 36
Mickey and Ian are friends ⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・⋆ฺ。*:・ #2 in Gallavich 2-6-20 & 9-25-20 #1 in Gallavich 9-26-20
14.4K 168 40
Ian had always struggled with the idea of finding someone who truly loved him- a soulmate. After many failed relationships, he comes across Mickey M...
306K 5.5K 49
he was crazy - she was innocent or not as innocent as he thought... better read to find out what happens 😙
43.1K 1K 13
Carl has a crush on a guy for the first time (and he is confused about it.) * "Mickey." he started. Mickey gave him his full attention while Carl pau...