Blood love (humanXmonster)

By thornheart00

More

Prologue
Chapter 1- 2 years later
Chapter 2- New Arrival
Chapter 3-Questions
Chapter 4-Protection
Chapter 5-The Truth
Chapter 6-Hidden
Chapter 7-thoughts
chapter 8-decision
Chapter 10-The Professor
Chapter 11-Chosen
Chapter 12-The Elder
Chapter 13-Plan
Chapter 14-Recovered
Chapter 15-The Final Piece
Chapter 16-Venus Project
Chapter 17-Dark Summer Night
Chapter 18-Scales

Chapter 9-Subjects

77 6 0
By thornheart00

Chapter‭ ‬9

    We‭ ‬awoke‭ ‬the‭ ‬next‭ ‬morning‭ ‬to‭ ‬the‭ ‬sounds‭ ‬of‭ ‬gunfire.‭ ‬They‭ ‬echoed,‭ ‬but‭ ‬they‭ ‬were‭ ‬a‭ ‬little‭ ‬too‭ ‬close‭ ‬for‭ ‬comfort.‭ ‬Kybe‭ ‬quickly‭ ‬rose‭ ‬to‭ ‬his‭ ‬feet,‭ ‬forgetting‭ ‬about‭ ‬the‭ ‬pain‭ ‬that‭ ‬was‭ ‬in‭ ‬his‭ ‬side.

‭    "‬We‭ ‬have‭ ‬to‭ ‬go,‭ ‬they‭ ‬are‭ ‬getting‭ ‬close.‭" ‬he‭ ‬said,‭ ‬heading‭ ‬for‭ ‬the‭ ‬door.

‭    "‬How‭ ‬do‭ ‬you‭ ‬know‭ ‬it‭'‬s‭ ‬them‭? ‬What‭ ‬if‭ ‬it‭ ‬just‭ ‬a‭ ‬different‭ ‬group‭?" ‬I‭ ‬asked.‭ ‬He‭ ‬looked‭ ‬at‭ ‬me‭ ‬with‭ ‬a‭ ‬stern‭ ‬face‭ ‬before‭ ‬speaking.

‭    "‬I‭ ‬could‭ ‬never‭ ‬forget‭ ‬their‭ ‬scent.‭ ‬Come,‭ ‬lets‭ ‬go.‭  ‬If‭ ‬we‭ ‬keep‭ ‬going‭ ‬west,‭ ‬we‭ ‬might‭ ‬be‭ ‬able‭ ‬to‭ ‬stay‭ ‬out‭ ‬of‭ ‬their‭ ‬search‭ ‬zone‭ ‬for‭ ‬a‭ ‬while.‭" ‬I‭ ‬stood‭ ‬and‭ ‬walked‭ ‬to‭ ‬him‭ ‬slowly‭ ‬as‭ ‬he‭ ‬looked‭ ‬out‭ ‬of‭ ‬the‭ ‬broken‭ ‬window.

‭    "‬How‭ ‬do‭ ‬you‭ ‬know‭ ‬so‭ ‬much‭ ‬about‭ ‬them.‭ ‬I‭ ‬thought‭ ‬we‭ ‬were‭ ‬going‭ ‬to‭ ‬go‭ ‬where‭ ‬I‭ ‬thought‭ ‬was‭ ‬best,‭ ‬but‭ ‬I‭ ‬think‭ ‬you‭ ‬have‭ ‬been‭ ‬leading‭ ‬me‭ ‬this‭ ‬whole‭ ‬time.‭ ‬And‭ ‬what‭ ‬do‭ ‬you‭ ‬mean‭ ‬you‭ ‬can‭'‬t‭ ‬forget‭ ‬their‭ ‬scent,‭ ‬have‭ ‬they‭ ‬been‭ ‬hunting‭ ‬you‭ ‬this‭ ‬whole‭ ‬time,‭ ‬or‭ ‬have‭ ‬you‭ ‬been‭ ‬leading‭ ‬them‭?" ‬I‭ ‬did‭ ‬bombard‭ ‬him‭ ‬with‭ ‬questions,‭ ‬but‭ ‬I‭ ‬had‭ ‬so‭ ‬many‭ ‬of‭ ‬them,‭ ‬and‭ ‬I‭ ‬needed‭ ‬to‭ ‬know‭ ‬if‭ ‬I‭ ‬could‭ ‬trust‭ ‬him.‭ ‬Unfortunately,‭ ‬before‭ ‬he‭ ‬could‭ ‬say‭ ‬anything,‭ ‬an‭ ‬object‭ ‬was‭ ‬thrown‭ ‬into‭ ‬the‭ ‬room‭ ‬that‭ ‬we‭ ‬were‭ ‬in‭ ‬through‭ ‬the‭ ‬broken‭ ‬window.‭ ‬It‭ ‬began‭ ‬to‭ ‬disperse‭ ‬a‭ ‬white‭ ‬smoke.‭ ‬My‭ ‬head‭ ‬instantly‭ ‬felt‭ ‬lighter‭ ‬and‭ ‬heavier‭ ‬at‭ ‬the‭ ‬same‭ ‬time.‭ ‬I‭ ‬fell‭ ‬to‭ ‬my‭ ‬knees,‭ ‬then‭ ‬let‭ ‬the‭ ‬rest‭ ‬of‭ ‬my‭ ‬body‭ ‬collapse.‭ ‬From‭ ‬there,‭ ‬I‭ ‬did‭ ‬my‭ ‬best‭ ‬to‭ ‬fight‭ ‬the‭ ‬urge‭ ‬of‭ ‬sleep.

    Kybe‭ ‬fell‭ ‬to‭ ‬the‭ ‬ground,‭ ‬unconscious.‭ ‬He‭ ‬must‭ ‬be‭ ‬weaker‭ ‬to‭ ‬the‭ ‬gas,‭ ‬considering‭ ‬his‭ ‬strong‭ ‬nose.

    A‭ ‬large‭ ‬group‭ ‬of‭ ‬people‭ ‬rushed‭ ‬into‭ ‬the‭ ‬facility.‭ ‬They‭ ‬were‭ ‬all‭ ‬carrying‭ ‬either‭ ‬a‭ ‬rifle‭ ‬or‭ ‬a‭ ‬pistol‭ ‬in‭ ‬their‭ ‬hands.‭ ‬One‭ ‬of‭ ‬them‭ ‬came‭ ‬up‭ ‬and‭ ‬knelt‭ ‬in‭ ‬front‭ ‬of‭ ‬my‭ ‬face.‭ ‬Their‭ ‬gas‭ ‬masks‭ ‬hid‭ ‬their‭ ‬face‭ ‬well,‭ ‬so‭ ‬all‭ ‬I‭ ‬saw‭ ‬was‭ ‬my‭ ‬reflection.

‭    "‬This‭ ‬one‭ ‬is‭ ‬still‭ ‬awake.‭" ‬they‭ ‬said.‭ ‬By‭ ‬the‭ ‬lightness‭ ‬of‭ ‬the‭ ‬voice,‭ ‬it‭ ‬was‭ ‬most‭ ‬likely‭ ‬a‭ ‬female.‭ ‬Another‭ ‬walked‭ ‬up‭ ‬to‭ ‬Kybe‭ ‬and‭ ‬nudged‭ ‬him‭ ‬with‭ ‬his‭ ‬foot.

‭    "‬Subject‭ ‬219‭ ‬is‭ ‬down.‭ ‬Get‭ ‬this‭ ‬place‭ ‬clear‭ ‬and‭ ‬we‭'‬ll‭ ‬head‭ ‬out.‭" ‬He‭ ‬had‭ ‬a‭ ‬deep‭ ‬voice,‭ ‬revealing‭ ‬that‭ ‬he‭ ‬was‭ ‬a‭ ‬male.‭ ‬The‭ ‬rest‭ ‬of‭ ‬the‭ ‬group‭ ‬spread‭ ‬throughout‭ ‬the‭ ‬building,‭ ‬calling‭ ‬out‭ ‬if‭ ‬the‭ ‬room‭ ‬they‭ ‬entered‭ ‬was‭ ‬clear.‭ ‬I‭ ‬began‭ ‬to‭ ‬lift‭ ‬my‭ ‬head‭ ‬off‭ ‬of‭ ‬the‭ ‬ground,‭ ‬but‭ ‬the‭ ‬female‭ ‬instantly‭ ‬aimed‭ ‬her‭ ‬rifle‭ ‬at‭ ‬me.

‭    "‬Stay‭ ‬down,‭ ‬and‭ ‬no‭ ‬one‭ ‬gets‭ ‬hurt.‭"

    "What‭ ‬do‭ ‬you‭ ‬want‭ ‬with‭ ‬us‭?" ‬I‭ ‬growled.‭ ‬She‭ ‬waited‭ ‬a‭ ‬moment‭ ‬before‭ ‬speaking.

‭    "‬You‭ ‬will‭ ‬know‭ ‬soon‭ ‬enough.‭" ‬With‭ ‬that,‭ ‬the‭ ‬drug‭ ‬in‭ ‬the‭ ‬air‭ ‬finally‭ ‬took‭ ‬me‭ ‬over,‭ ‬letting‭ ‬me‭ ‬fall‭ ‬into‭ ‬a‭ ‬deep‭ ‬sleep.

    When‭ ‬I‭ ‬awoke,‭ ‬I‭ ‬found‭ ‬myself‭ ‬to‭ ‬be‭ ‬sitting‭ ‬on‭ ‬the‭ ‬floor‭ ‬with‭ ‬chains‭ ‬on‭ ‬my‭ ‬wrists‭ ‬and‭ ‬ankles,‭ ‬holding‭ ‬me‭ ‬against‭ ‬the‭ ‬wall.‭ ‬My‭ ‬head‭ ‬felt‭ ‬heavy,‭ ‬and‭ ‬the‭ ‬room‭ ‬was‭ ‬cold.‭ ‬Large‭ ‬vertical‭ ‬bars‭ ‬were‭ ‬a‭ ‬few‭ ‬feet‭ ‬away‭ ‬from‭ ‬me,‭ ‬locking‭ ‬me‭ ‬from‭ ‬the‭ ‬outside.‭ ‬It‭ ‬took‭ ‬me‭ ‬a‭ ‬moment‭ ‬to‭ ‬realize‭ ‬that‭ ‬I‭ ‬had‭ ‬also‭ ‬been‭ ‬stripped‭ ‬down‭ ‬to‭ ‬my‭ ‬underwear.

‭    "‬Where‭ ‬the‭ ‬hell‭ ‬am‭ ‬I‭?" ‬I‭ ‬mumbled.‭ ‬It‭ ‬was‭ ‬then‭ ‬that‭ ‬I‭ ‬jumped‭ ‬when‭ ‬a‭ ‬face‭ ‬quickly‭ ‬turned‭ ‬to‭ ‬look‭ ‬at‭ ‬me.‭ ‬The‭ ‬body‭ ‬quickly‭ ‬followed‭ ‬with‭ ‬it.‭ ‬It‭ ‬was‭ ‬one‭ ‬of‭ ‬Kybe‭'‬s‭ ‬kind‭ ‬as‭ ‬they‭ ‬hung‭ ‬off‭ ‬the‭ ‬wall,‭ ‬then‭ ‬jumped‭ ‬off‭ ‬to‭ ‬stare‭ ‬at‭ ‬me.‭ ‬Luckily,‭ ‬he‭ ‬was‭ ‬outside‭ ‬of‭ ‬the‭ ‬bars.

‭    "‬I‭ ‬see‭ ‬they‭ ‬actually‭ ‬captured‭ ‬a‭ ‬human‭ ‬this‭ ‬time.‭" ‬he‭ ‬growled.‭ ‬His‭ ‬tail‭ ‬wagged‭ ‬slowly‭ ‬behind‭ ‬me‭ ‬as‭ ‬a‭ ‬curious‭ ‬expression‭ ‬grew‭ ‬upon‭ ‬his‭ ‬face.‭ ‬He‭ ‬sat‭ ‬on‭ ‬the‭ ‬ground‭ ‬like‭ ‬a‭ ‬dog‭ ‬with‭ ‬his‭ ‬claws‭ ‬in‭ ‬front‭ ‬of‭ ‬him‭ ‬as‭ ‬he‭ ‬tilted‭ ‬his‭ ‬head.‭ ‬I‭ ‬was‭ ‬able‭ ‬to‭ ‬get‭ ‬a‭ ‬good‭ ‬look‭ ‬at‭ ‬him‭ ‬since‭ ‬l‭ ‬he‭ ‬sat‭ ‬under‭ ‬a‭ ‬light.

    His‭ ‬hair‭ ‬was‭ ‬silver,‭ ‬trimmed‭ ‬almost‭ ‬like‭ ‬Kybe‭'‬s,‭ ‬but‭ ‬a‭ ‬little‭ ‬longer‭ ‬and‭ ‬messier.‭ ‬His‭ ‬eyes‭ ‬glowed‭ ‬a‭ ‬darker‭ ‬red,‭ ‬but‭ ‬they‭ ‬held‭ ‬no‭ ‬hunger‭ ‬for‭ ‬my‭ ‬flesh‭ ‬like‭ ‬the‭ ‬originals.‭ ‬His‭ ‬scales‭ ‬that‭ ‬covered‭ ‬the‭ ‬same‭ ‬amount‭ ‬of‭ ‬flesh‭ ‬as‭ ‬everyone‭ ‬else‭ ‬was‭ ‬a‭ ‬cleaner‭ ‬and‭ ‬brighter‭ ‬shade‭ ‬of‭ ‬black,‭ ‬glowing‭ ‬brightly‭ ‬under‭ ‬the‭ ‬light.‭ ‬But,‭ ‬unlike‭ ‬most‭ ‬of‭ ‬their‭ ‬kind,‭ ‬him‭ ‬and‭ ‬Kybe‭ ‬only‭ ‬had‭ ‬one‭ ‬tail,‭ ‬while‭ ‬the‭ ‬originals,‭ ‬had‭ ‬three.‭

    "What‭ ‬are‭ ‬you‭ ‬doing‭ ‬here‭? ‬Where‭ ‬am‭ ‬I‭?" ‬I‭ ‬asked,‭ ‬lifted‭ ‬my‭ ‬head‭ ‬to‭ ‬get‭ ‬a‭ ‬better‭ ‬look‭ ‬at‭ ‬his‭ ‬face.‭ ‬He‭ ‬seemed‭ ‬younger‭ ‬than‭ ‬Kybe,‭ ‬but‭ ‬it‭ ‬was‭ ‬hard‭ ‬to‭ ‬tell‭ ‬since‭ ‬even‭ ‬the‭ ‬old‭ ‬ones‭ ‬had‭ ‬wrinkle‭ ‬free‭ ‬skin.

‭    "‬I‭ ‬am‭ ‬a‭ ‬test‭ ‬subject,‭ ‬just‭ ‬like‭ ‬your‭ ‬little‭ ‬friend‭ ‬that‭ ‬you‭ ‬came‭ ‬with.‭ ‬Master‭ ‬was‭ ‬mad‭ ‬that‭ ‬219‭ ‬was‭ ‬disobeying‭ ‬his‭ ‬orders‭ ‬and‭ ‬trying‭ ‬to‭ ‬run‭ ‬away.‭ ‬He‭ ‬is‭ ‬being‭ ‬punished‭ ‬for‭ ‬his‭ ‬actions‭ ‬right‭ ‬now.‭ ‬For‭ ‬you,‭ ‬we‭ ‬are‭ ‬in‭ ‬a‭ ‬lab‭ ‬where‭ ‬they‭ ‬test‭ ‬on‭ ‬the‭ ‬immunes‭ ‬and‭ ‬my‭ ‬kind.‭ ‬You‭ ‬must‭ ‬be‭ ‬an‭ ‬immune,‭ ‬yes‭?" ‬He‭ ‬looked‭ ‬at‭ ‬me‭ ‬as‭ ‬if‭ ‬I‭ ‬knew.‭

    "An‭ ‬immune...immune‭ ‬to‭ ‬what‭?" ‬I‭ ‬wondered.‭ ‬He‭ ‬frowned‭ ‬heavily‭ ‬and‭ ‬sighed‭ ‬before‭ ‬standing.

‭    "‬So‭ ‬they‭ ‬did‭ ‬not‭ ‬tell‭ ‬you.‭ ‬It‭ ‬is‭ ‬not‭ ‬my‭ ‬place‭ ‬to‭ ‬tell‭ ‬you.‭ ‬The‭ ‬one‭ ‬who‭ ‬was‭ ‬with‭ ‬you‭ ‬must‭ ‬do‭ ‬that.‭"

    "Where‭ ‬is‭ ‬he,‭ ‬where‭ ‬is‭ ‬Kybe‭?"

    "I‭ ‬will‭ ‬say‭ ‬that‭ ‬if‭ ‬you‭ ‬were‭ ‬to‭ ‬break‭ ‬out‭ ‬of‭ ‬those‭ ‬chains,‭ ‬he‭ ‬is‭ ‬at‭ ‬the‭ ‬end‭ ‬of‭ ‬this‭ ‬hall‭ ‬in‭ ‬the‭ ‬detention‭ ‬room.‭ ‬Who‭ ‬knows‭ ‬what‭ ‬punishment‭ ‬he‭ ‬is‭ ‬receiving.‭ ‬This‭ ‬is‭ ‬the‭ ‬first‭ ‬time‭ ‬he‭ ‬has‭ ‬disobeyed.‭"

    "Then‭ ‬why‭ ‬are‭ ‬you‭ ‬subjects‭ ‬here‭? ‬Are‭ ‬they‭ ‬testing‭ ‬something‭ ‬on‭ ‬your‭ ‬kind‭?"

    He‭ ‬turned‭ ‬his‭ ‬head‭ ‬to‭ ‬look‭ ‬down‭ ‬the‭ ‬hall,‭ ‬then‭ ‬back‭ ‬at‭ ‬me.‭ ‬He‭ ‬sat‭ ‬back‭ ‬down,‭ ‬but‭ ‬his‭ ‬face‭ ‬was‭ ‬closer‭ ‬to‭ ‬the‭ ‬bars‭ ‬than‭ ‬before.

‭    "‬My‭ ‬kind‭ ‬are‭ ‬the‭ ‬vegetarians.‭ ‬I‭'‬m‭ ‬sure‭ ‬219‭ ‬has‭ ‬told‭ ‬you‭ ‬what‭ ‬that‭ ‬means‭ ‬to‭ ‬us.‭ ‬Because‭ ‬of‭ ‬this,‭ ‬we‭ ‬are‭ ‬also‭ ‬naturally‭ ‬friendly‭ ‬to‭ ‬our‭ ‬children.‭ ‬I‭ ‬hope‭ ‬he‭ ‬has‭ ‬told‭ ‬you‭ ‬about‭ ‬how‭ ‬humans‭ ‬were‭ ‬really‭ ‬created.‭"

    "He‭ ‬has,‭"

    "Good,‭ ‬because‭ ‬to‭ ‬us,‭ ‬humans‭ ‬are‭ ‬our‭ ‬children.‭ ‬Now‭ ‬that‭ ‬does‭ ‬not‭ ‬mean‭ ‬we‭ ‬can‭'‬t‭ ‬mate‭ ‬with‭ ‬them,‭ ‬since‭ ‬they‭ ‬are‭ ‬not‭ ‬genetically‭ ‬our‭ ‬family.‭ ‬Many‭ ‬of‭ ‬my‭ ‬kind‭ ‬have‭ ‬wandered‭ ‬onto‭ ‬this‭ ‬planet‭ ‬since‭ ‬the‭ ‬beginning‭ ‬to‭ ‬mark‭ ‬a‭ ‬mate‭ ‬and‭ ‬take‭ ‬them‭ ‬back‭ ‬with‭ ‬us.‭ ‬Unfortunately,‭ ‬it‭ ‬is‭ ‬like‭ ‬having‭ ‬a‭ ‬prostitute‭ ‬on‭ ‬your‭ ‬planet.‭ ‬It‭ ‬was‭ ‬illegal‭ ‬to‭ ‬come‭ ‬here‭ ‬at‭ ‬all.‭ ‬When‭ ‬the‭ ‬elders‭ ‬gave‭ ‬the‭ ‬order‭ ‬to‭ ‬kill‭ ‬the‭ ‬humans,‭ ‬we‭ ‬were‭ ‬all‭ ‬shocked,‭ ‬especially‭ ‬the‭ ‬vegetarians.‭ ‬We‭ ‬came‭ ‬here‭ ‬of‭ ‬our‭ ‬own‭ ‬intention‭ ‬to‭ ‬protect‭ ‬the‭ ‬humans.‭ ‬Kybe‭ ‬doesn‭'‬t‭ ‬understand‭ ‬that‭ ‬though.‭ ‬He‭ ‬was‭ ‬the‭ ‬first‭ ‬to‭ ‬be‭ ‬captured‭ ‬by‭ ‬the‭ ‬humans‭ ‬and‭ ‬turned‭ ‬into‭ ‬a‭ ‬test‭ ‬subject.‭ ‬Of‭ ‬course,‭ ‬he‭ ‬let‭ ‬them‭ ‬capture‭ ‬him.‭"

    "Why‭ ‬did‭ ‬he‭ ‬do‭ ‬that‭?"

    "He‭ ‬did‭ ‬this‭ ‬because‭ ‬vegetarians‭ ‬are‭ ‬not‭ ‬dangerous‭ ‬in‭ ‬nature‭ ‬unless‭ ‬we‭ ‬want‭ ‬to‭ ‬protect‭ ‬something.‭ ‬He‭ ‬must‭ ‬have‭ ‬naturally‭ ‬thought‭ ‬that‭ ‬if‭ ‬he‭ ‬cooperates,‭ ‬they‭ ‬would‭ ‬let‭ ‬him‭ ‬live‭ ‬and‭ ‬he‭ ‬could‭ ‬protect‭ ‬them.‭ ‬As‭ ‬for‭ ‬your‭ ‬question‭ ‬for‭ ‬the‭ ‬immunes,‭ ‬I‭ ‬cannot‭ ‬answer.‭ ‬But‭ ‬I‭ ‬will‭ ‬say‭ ‬that‭ ‬they‭ ‬have‭ ‬the‭ ‬power‭ ‬to‭ ‬protect‭ ‬their‭ ‬kind‭ ‬and‭ ‬to‭ ‬help‭ ‬rid‭ ‬of‭ ‬my‭ ‬kind‭ ‬and‭ ‬send‭ ‬them‭ ‬back.‭ ‬The‭ ‬humans‭ ‬want‭ ‬to‭ ‬be‭ ‬able‭ ‬to‭ ‬spread‭ ‬that‭ ‬power‭ ‬and‭ ‬make‭ ‬more‭ ‬immunes.‭"

    "So‭ ‬are‭ ‬you‭ ‬saying‭ ‬that‭ ‬I‭ ‬am‭ ‬one‭ ‬of‭ ‬them‭?"

    "You‭ ‬could‭ ‬be,‭ ‬or‭ ‬you‭ ‬could‭ ‬also‭ ‬be‭ ‬a‭ ‬test‭ ‬subject‭ ‬to‭ ‬see‭ ‬if‭ ‬the‭ ‬scientists‭ ‬can‭ ‬successfully‭ ‬implant‭ ‬the‭ ‬immune‭ ‬into‭ ‬you.‭ ‬I‭ ‬do‭ ‬not‭ ‬have‭ ‬that‭ ‬kind‭ ‬of‭ ‬information.‭"

"What‭ ‬is‭ ‬your‭ ‬name‭?"

    He‭ ‬quickly‭ ‬stood‭ ‬up,‭ ‬being‭ ‬prepared‭ ‬to‭ ‬leave‭ ‬as‭ ‬the‭ ‬creak‭ ‬of‭ ‬an‭ ‬opening‭ ‬door‭ ‬roared‭ ‬through‭ ‬the‭ ‬echoing‭ ‬cells.‭ ‬Footsteps‭ ‬echoed‭ ‬after,‭ ‬but‭ ‬before‭ ‬he‭ ‬turned‭ ‬to‭ ‬leave,‭ ‬he‭ ‬spoke‭ ‬with‭ ‬confidence.

‭    "‬Call‭ ‬me‭ ‬Scales,‭"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.2K 58
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
159K 234 6
for my girls, reach an all time high orgasm
195K 4.6K 54
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
185K 1K 190
Mature content